So how many of you will be trying Mists of Pandaria.

I've been messing around with the beta for the past two weeks, and I'll admit that I'm more impressed than I though I would be. I think Blizz could have come up with something better than Pandas, but I doubt this is the last expansion anyway.
    There are some minor graphical improvements. The biggest things that I've noticed are the lighting, and that it seems that character animations have improved walk cycles and polygon counts. But nothing major.
    I also really like the new Monk class, and I can definitely see that becoming very popular in the future.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Re: So how many of you will be trying Mists of Pandaria.

Not many MMO gamers here so I don't think many of us will be playing.

Keen for more content.

ehhh I dunno. I quit the game around early january when I beat heroic madness on 10 man. I was in a top 50 US guild and had to raid 6 out of 7 days a week. Realised I didnt like my life being that scheduled and restricted on my "free" time. Plus I'd basically beaten the game at that point, which ive done several times before (PVP included).

Haven't once considered going back since. Around the time I quit I gained a wife, and a house. I don't think I could go back to that kind of commitment to a game and I know I couldnt play that game without doing that. I just don't have the time anymore. I play games casually now and can stop playing when its needed. WoW Meant between 6-12AM 6 days a week I couldnt go do ANYTHING else. That was gay..

So on that note, I'm sure its good and a lot of fun but I guess im getting too old for it now. But I've picked up every collectors edition and beaten every expansion (and the original) so far. So who knows...

I didn't know there was something as being too old for games. I'm gonna be playin games till i'm in the grave.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dfxrain View Post
    I didn't know there was something as being too old for games. I'm gonna be playin games till i'm in the grave.
    He's not going to stop playing just cut back. Your priorities change when you get married and have kids. Gaming isn't as important compared to those things.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games