Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Syria.

Re: Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by Pehu View Post
    There was no Chemical Weapons Convention then though and I believe Agent Orange is a big part why the treaty was drafted in the first place.
    There's been a ban on chemical weapons in the Geneva Protocol as far back as the 1920's... right after WWI. I'm curious to know how the US got around it with Agent Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    There's been a ban on chemical weapons in the Geneva Protocol as far back as the 1920's... right after WWI. I'm curious to know how the US got around it with Agent Orange.
    I think Geneva was after more "homicidal" chemical weapons- those designed to kill combatants quickly. Agent Orange IIUIC was designed to be a defoliant used to clear out ground cover. I think that was the excuse at least.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange

Geneva was after directly lethal gasses like mustard gas, sarin, zyklon-B, etc.

If you want to get technical, bombs and bullets are chemical weapons too.

Proof that we need to get back to knives, swords, spears and arrows.
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

^^^ Yeah... the herbicide that wiped out a bunch of leaves and half a million folks... at least.

I have a question I haven't been able to find an answer to in the last 45 years. There's been volumes written about Agent Orange and other US so-called atrocities in Vietnam, most of them fallacy and rumors. Why isn't there more said about the bloodiest, most vulgar and most costly genicide of all. The genicide inflicted on South Vietnamse civilians by communist forces. The atrocity started before the war, continued throughout the war and peaked after US withdrawal. Not 100s of thousands, multiple millions. It certainly isn't talked about by the media, the US Government or anybody else, never has been.

I know of no in depth investigations or studies done or released by the United States government and certainly none by international or world groups such as the UN. The media national and international payed very little attention to anything except what they thought the US did.

Why?

I mean there's something really screwed up about that...

^ Why? MSM - that's why. If it doesn't grab headlines and sell copy or viewing - they aren't interested.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    ^ Why? MSM - that's why. If it doesn't grab headlines and sell copy or viewing - they aren't interested.
    Yep, that's what I think too.

Walter Cronkite the most trusted man in America... Barf
    Last edited by tucker; 09-14-2013 at 08:52 AM.

Angry Re: Syria.

....and since they get away with it, then why not use white phospot to melt people in Falludja?!
    http://ax2.old-cans.com/g.php?p=falludja&d=1&v=v2 (warning, US army atrocities ahead, very graphic)

salafist uncle sam syria

USA sponsored and armed terrorists in action, doing this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJa7pu5jWJA

http://rt.com/op-edge/mother-chemica...age-fraud-509/
    A total of twelve Alawite villages were subjected to this horrendous attack. That was a true slaughterhouse. People were mutilated and beheaded. There is even a video that shows a girl being dismembered alive -- alive! -- by a frame saw.

...sounds like just the people what would be great to arm and support, even fight for them! Nope? Not cool friends? Even McCain is taking a photo with Al Qaeda leaders now!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...age-Jesus.html
    They shot and killed people. I heard gunshots and then I saw three bodies lying in the middle of a street in the old quarters of the village. Where is President Obama to see what has befallen us?

Nah, Obama cant hear you. He is bussy spying Americans...

http://www.aina.org/news/20130120160624.htm
    Saudi Kingdom sent death-row inmates, sentenced to execution by decapitation, to Syria to fight Jihad against the Syrian government in exchange for commuting their sentences.
    According to the memo, dated April 17, 2012, the Saudi Kingdom negotiated with a total of 1239 inmates, offering them a full pardon and a monthly salary for their families...

Ah, now we get the idea, what people we are arming! The worsest of worse criminals. Now that makes sense then, why they behave as they behave... Even religios extremism cannot count for such atrocities as with the dismembering of a little girl... My mind simply cannot compehend that this is even happening, much less what are these people. What kind of animal would harm in such horrific way it's youngest? I know of none.

Disgusted of what the US gov become - supporter of mass murderers.

Why do US support such murderers?!

CIA Begins Weapons Delivery To Al Qaeda-Linked Syrian Rebels
    http://patdollard.com/2013/09/cia-be...syrian-rebels/
    CIA is overseeing the delivery of weaponry and other lethal equipment to the rebels. (...) The CIA shipments are to flow through a network of clandestine bases in Turkey and Jordan that were expanded over the past year...

So, uhm, why they growe up in the past year? Could it be because these terrorists are supplied all the time already? Let me see...

As Talks Open in Geneva, US Begins Direct Arming of Syrian Militias
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/as-talk...litias/5349683
    Over the last two years, the CIA has overseen the arming of the opposition militias with weapons paid for by Saudi Arabia and other Persian Gulf oil sheikdoms like Qatar and transferred clandestinely via a network of bases in Turkey, Eastern Europe, and the Arab countries.

So USA using CIA is arming and supporting these terrorists from the beginning, just did no call this "arming" them, because did not (allegedly) pay the bills? However it do the organization and the delivery job, witch in turn make me convinced that these people are accomplishes to these heinous crimes against humanity.

Why support such murderers?!
    "It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
    "I believe that all the people who stand to profit by a war and who help provoke it should be shot on the first day it starts..." - Hemingway my config - my caps

^ And their Chemical Weapons came from where? Russis? China? Let's be real here.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by trodas View Post
    ....and since they get away with it, then why not use white phospot to melt people in Falludja?!
    http://ax2.old-cans.com/g.php?p=falludja&d=1&v=v2 (warning, US army atrocities ahead, very graphic)
    What's wrong with using a little WP?

It's a very effective screening agent and good for marking targets.

Does it really matter if you're vaporized by high explosives or barbecued by WP.

Dead is dead

At this point what difference does it make.

http://world.time.com/2013/10/01/che...ias-stockpile/

A 20-strong international team of engineers, chemists and paramedics is due to arrive in Syria today to embark on one of the most hazardous missions in the history of disarmament: to dismantle one of the world’s biggest chemical weapons arsenals, during a civil war, under extreme deadline pressure, reports the Guardian.
    Just remember: This was not Obama's idea. This was not Obama's idea. This was not Obama's idea.
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Skennar View Post
    http://world.time.com/2013/10/01/che...ias-stockpile/

Just remember: This was not Obama's idea. This was not Obama's idea. This was not Obama's idea.
    No it was Bushes

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    I have a question I haven't been able to find an answer to in the last 45 years. There's been volumes written about Agent Orange and other US so-called atrocities in Vietnam, most of them fallacy and rumors. Why isn't there more said about the bloodiest, most vulgar and most costly genicide of all. The genicide inflicted on South Vietnamse civilians by communist forces. The atrocity started before the war, continued throughout the war and peaked after US withdrawal. Not 100s of thousands, multiple millions. It certainly isn't talked about by the media, the US Government or anybody else, never has been.

I know of no in depth investigations or studies done or released by the United States government and certainly none by international or world groups such as the UN. The media national and international payed very little attention to anything except what they thought the US did.

Why?

I mean there's something really screwed up about that...
    Because those are fellow travelers of the leftwing media, progressives, demoncrats, libtards. Who never do anything wrong and if they did, it is because Bush did it first.

Quote Originally Posted by thewanderer View Post
    Because those are fellow travelers of the leftwing media, progressives, demoncrats, libtards. Who never do anything wrong and if they did, it is because Bush did it first.
    If ya looked hard enough, there must be linkage somewhere past LBJ to tie Bush to Vietnam...Probably Korea and WWII as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    If ya looked hard enough, there must be linkage somewhere past LBJ to tie Bush to Vietnam...Probably Korea and WWII as well.
    You're right it was George's fault here's the proof.

There's no doubt in my mind he was at the tip of the spear in the slaughter 3,000,000+ civilians in the region mostly political assassinations in South Vietnam. Nobody knows how many Boat People died trying to escape the genocide. My good buddy Ho Chi Minh left the genocide in good hands when he died.

That's ok the normalization of relations with the communist murdering bastards made everything all better... like hell it did...

If I remember right the two senate Johns' spearheaded that effort and some people call them HEROS. I question that with great vigor...
    Last edited by tucker; 09-14-2015 at 12:28 PM.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by thewanderer View Post

excuse me but a history book will say this stuff has been going on since 1945 way before drug addict bush