Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Syria.

Re: Syria.

"Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Seems to be a Western Proxy Army which has been sent in to destabilize and manufacture a humanitarian crisis as a pretext for intervention and regime change.

The NYSlimes totally not covering for their messiah.

Off-the-Cuff Obama Line Put U.S. in Bind on Syria

. . .
    In a frenetic series of meetings, the White House devised a 48-hour plan to deter President Bashar al-Assad of Syria by using intermediaries like Russia and Iran to send a message that one official summarized as, “Are you crazy?” But when Mr. Obama emerged to issue the public version of the warning, he went further than many aides realized he would.

Moving or using large quantities of chemical weapons would cross a “red line” and “change my calculus,” the president declared in response to a question at a news conference, to the surprise of some of the advisers who had attended the weekend meetings and wondered where the “red line” came from. With such an evocative phrase, the president had defined his policy in a way some advisers wish they could take back.
    . . .
    Just send Assad an apology, blame America and get it over with already bamma.

Meanwhile, Looks like Israel is not waiting for Syria to send more arms it's other enemies.

Syria: Attack on military facility was a 'declaration of war' by Israel

Last edited by AMDScooter; 05-05-2013 at 01:04 PM.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

OK, I got to stop hearing those prophecy of doom preachers talking about Damascus could sit in ruins before all of this ends. Some are saying Israel will nuke em, others say that the chemical weapons storage may all get exposed making it uninhabitable for hundreds of years as the city lays in waste due to some toxin or zombie gas is exposed. The Isaiah 17 chapter keeps getting a good deal of air play in the last few months.
    Support Your Local Sheriff - At high noon

My Heatware http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=63611

The pump maverick

Well, it looks like at any time now we will be in America's next new shiny war, boots on the ground and all. Who here thinks we should just let Israel take it off the map and let them move in afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    Well, it looks like at any time now we will be in America's next new shiny war, boots on the ground and all. Who here thinks we should just let Israel take it off the map and let them move in afterwards?
    Fabulous idea!!! Level & Annex - all they'd have to do is change all the zip codes and phone prefixes, maybe rename a few streets. If that were the plan, I wouldn't mind a brief US assist on the "Leveling" component, just so Israel doesn't have to deplete their cruise missile arsenal completely....
    Last edited by SteveW; 08-27-2013 at 04:27 PM.
    System Specifications

I think we should do nothing. If they want to kill each other in Syria it's no skin off our ass. Look at what happened in Libya when NATO decided we needed to stop Kadaffy for humanitarian reasons. It ended up costing billions and ultimately 4 dead American embassy personnel. The damn place is a radical Islamic haven now. Of course Egypt is a totally different can of worms.

It's a lose-lose situation we need to stay far, far away from.

I've finally reached the point where I'm sick and dam tired of seeing young people die fighting old men's wars. Politicians are far to corrupt, sleazy and self serving to be trusted in war time. Let the bastards fight their own war.

Barack Hussein Obama warmonger... Who would have thunk...

I never thought I would ever say something like that. Times and opinions can change quickly...
    Last edited by tucker; 08-27-2013 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Fabulous idea!!! Level & Annex - all they'd have to do is change all the zip codes and phone prefixes, maybe rename a few streets. If that were the plan, I would mind a brief US assist on the "Leveling" component, just so Israel doesn't have to deplete their cruise missile arsenal completely....
    We could sell them new ones at a discounted price.

We could sell them new ones at a discounted price.
    Sell 'em? Give 'em away to Israel - they'll eventually get put to good use....
    Last edited by SteveW; 08-27-2013 at 09:34 PM.
    System Specifications

Two options:
    Let them sort their own BS out. Or take em out completely, no inbetween.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    Two options:
    Let them sort their own BS out. Or take em out completely, no inbetween.
    Thank you!
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    Two options:
    Let them sort their own BS out.
    For once I agree with you, shocking...

The only reason Obambi is thinking about doing anything is because he painted himself in a corner with red lines.

Kerry's speech yesterday was strikingly similar to the one he made in 1971. It gave the same kind of nausea I had after the 1971 episode. He is so meticulously elegant when he's lying his arse off.
    Last edited by tucker; 08-27-2013 at 10:28 PM.

I have a HUGE problem with that the USA supporting of mass murderers doing unspeakable atrocities. This is disgusting!

And there are proofs, that the latest gas attack in Syria is a war crime of the rebels, not Syrian army:

http://www.stream.cz/uservideo/83221...mickych-zbrani

Evidence hacked from server of security company Britam:
    all: http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/80624..._Confidential_
    all: http://www.uloz.to/x54PpA2b/BritamInfoLeak.zip
    small: http://www.uloz.to/xsFpxZW4/arch22.rar

Plan of UK and Quatar against Syria (aneb how to convince the world, that Assad used chemical weapons (CW), even this is against the reason, if he did not want end up like Iraq and Saddam):
    http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/0...yria-revealed/

Powerfull rockets send from Quatar to Syria rebels:
    http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/worl...NsO/story.html

CIA evidence prove, that USA support Saddam even he is gassing the Iranians:
    http://www.foreignpolicy.com/article...he_gassed_iran

Symptoms of gas attack proven by doctors:
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...ack-syria.html

PS. IMHO these are not rebels, these are terrorists and in fact a part of All Quaeda - witch the USA is supposedly fighting on, but in Syria, they are training them, arming then and supporting them. WTF?!
    "It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
    "I believe that all the people who stand to profit by a war and who help provoke it should be shot on the first day it starts..." - Hemingway my config - my caps

Good neighbours in Syria - how about some Syrian home-made nades with gas? No interest?

"Syrian rebels" *) preparing rocket to launch with blue gas canister on it. In same canisters was Sarin found, when the Syria army siezed them from the "rebels"...

...and there is their own video, how they try bomb a bus and later shoot mortar at people building, while talking about Sarin rounds using:
    http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/video-sho...tack-in-syria/
    What more proofs anyone can need to understand who is using Sarin in Syria?

*) First and foremost, they are not Syrians, but soldiers of fortune from whole islamic world. Second they are not rebels, because rebelion against the state is targeting the people that stood for the state, like army, policie, government, courts, banks, high government officials and such. These people are killing innocent civilians:

...and commiting hard to understand atrocities:
    Syrian rebel 'cuts out soldier's heart and EATS it' in horrific propaganda video
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nda-video.html
    Using a knife, the man hacks open the torso and removes two organs before holding them up to the camera and declaring: 'I swear to God we will eat your hearts and your livers, you soldiers of Bashar the dog.' He then raises one to his mouth and takes a bite.
    - is not NATO and USA supporting these "good people"?

Besides, in previous cases it was found, that the "rebels" was used the Sarin gas against civilians, not the Assad and regular Syria army:

And Russia is openly warning, that attacking other states in violation of international law, can very well end in nuclear war:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akEobyCsktY
    http://www.neurope.eu/article/medved...ns-nuclear-war

Now... are the USA, UK, France and Quatar leaders gonna insane?
    "It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
    "I believe that all the people who stand to profit by a war and who help provoke it should be shot on the first day it starts..." - Hemingway my config - my caps

This is yet another hornet's nest we don't need to stick our hand in imo.