Sega makes Nights into dreams reboot

Instead I want Streets of Rage 4 HD on xbox live/psn. >_<

Re: Sega makes Nights into dreams reboot

I don't even know if there is anybody left who remembers of cares about NiGHTS. I remember playing that game at Best Buy when I was like 12 at the Sega Saturn demo kisoks. At the time, it was the coolest thing ever.

However, Sega makes up for it with SoR 1, 2, 3 in a single pack on xbox live, however the SoR series and another is Shining Force tactical strategy RPG, like 1, 2, 3 on xbox or playstation whatever, totally deserve remakes in glorious high definition, well, partially, not total remakes, new content like sequels.
    Last edited by 3dfxrain; 07-09-2012 at 10:53 AM. Reason: little more text

Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    I don't even know if there is anybody left who remembers of cares about NiGHTS. I remember playing that game at Best Buy when I was like 12 at the Sega Saturn demo kisoks. At the time, it was the coolest thing ever.
    Plenty of people are left that didn't play that game when they were children.

If I had my own way, i'd never stop making new Shining Force games for at least one of the best consoles. I'd keep putting a team together to make them like the Zelda games or the Final Fantasy series, just because I would think it's worth it. Same kinda style as the Shining Force 1/2.

Quote Originally Posted by sn00zie View Post
    Plenty of people are left that didn't play that game when they were children.
    Oooh, good one.

Do you have any proof that Nights was more popular than I think it was? Or are you just going to continue with •••••••• ad hominem attacks?

For example, I'm looking at a web page here that cites NPD retail research data saying that the first NiGHTS only sold about 400,000 copies. That's hardly impressive.
    Last edited by Keven; 08-28-2012 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    Oooh, good one.

Do you have any proof that Nights was more popular than I think it was? Or are you just going to continue with •••••••• ad hominem attacks?

For example, I'm looking at a web page here that cites NPD retail research data saying that the first NiGHTS only sold about 400,000 copies. That's hardly impressive.
    easy there killer... this isn't TLR

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

Quote Originally Posted by Activate: AMD View Post
    easy there killer... this isn't TLR
    Ok ok, I'm just not used to having my opinion questioned on account of my age outside of TLR.

well you played it when you were 12 for a few mins at a demo kiosk........ then you ran toy cars on the ground and made crashing noises.

Its just one of those cult games that has a loyal following, plenty of people would enjoy a nice brushed up HD version. I'd take it for a spin. Also a relaunch might give new people a chance to play the game that never even knew it existed. Crappy sales figures doesn't 100% mean crap game. Lots of crap games have great sales figures, im sure we can all name a few..... SoooOOooo that angle doesn't hold much water.

Its just a game you don't have to blow it off cause its old and you don't care anymore. relax

These People seem pretty excited about it... and remember it.....
    Last edited by sn00zie; 08-31-2012 at 12:25 AM.