Can't get Z77 motherboard's USB port to work with extension cable.
My mouse and keyboard don't work when plugged into a active powered hub then active extension cable. But it worked with my previous quad core and older mobo. It also works on the new mobo if they are directly plugged in.
- i5 3470
- GA-Z77M-D3H (new)
- fresh win7 install
- all usb drivers updated
- bios updated to version F7
- tried the usb and usb3 ports.
- If I plug a mouse directly into the mobo, then that works.
- the very same active usb cable, hub, etc. worked with win7 on my previous older q6600 quad intel and mobo.
- Need to use active extension cable then hub to reach my mouse, keyboard because the PC is the basement 20 feet away from my desk.