Question Help with liquid cooling GTX 560 GPU

My room is quite warm most of the time and looking to liquid cool my GTX 560 GPU. I haven't been able to find an All-in-one that does this so am completely lost on how to construct the pieces I need to complete this. Below is a link to the cooler I am thinking of going with, where I need help is what exactly do I need other than the cooler linked below.

Danger Den DD-GTX560

If someone has a better/all-in-one option from a site that'll deliver to Canada, those suggestions are greatly appreciated as well.

Re: Help with liquid cooling GTX 560 GPU

Before you really get too far into this water cooling thing, you need to understand that even with water cooling you will be unable to to cool the video card below ambient, better known as room temperature.
    So you would be looking to spend $250 to $300 and probably would not be able to cool the card any better than the fan/heatsink system that came with the card.
    I think it would be a lot cheaper and better for the computer overall to just lower the temp in your room.
    Last edited by oldbrave; 07-28-2012 at 10:50 PM.
    Electronic Smoke Signals From my "Techno Teepee"
    ASUS Crosshair V Formula AM3+ 990FX, 1703 bios
    AMD FX 8350 Vishera @ 5142Mhz [21x244] 1.536v
    Water Cooled - Koolance EX2-1055, CPU 370 WB, Idle=22c Load=53c
    32Gb G.Skill Sniper ddr3 1600 8G X 4 , 9-9-9-24 @ 1.55v
    ASUS HD7970-DC2T-3GD5, Cat 13.6 beta 2, Dell U3011 @ 2560x1600
    SanDisk Extreme 120GB SSD SATA 6Gb, 250Gb SATA 6Gb, 1Tb SATA 6Gb x2
    Win 7 Ultimate 64bit, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Corsair HX1000w PSU

Would the water cooling at least help the temperature while gaming (since that's the main issue)? Most games I play will almost immediately cause the card to go near max temp (90-91c) and stays there until I'm done.

What 560 do you have ?

have you tried manually setting the fan speed ?

Could you enter your system information into the space for that in your User CP then enable viewing of it? Or could you make a detailed signature listing all of your parts? This will help others answer this and future questions, and you only need to do it once. As an example of the level of detail we need, you can click on my system dropdown or look at some of the other signatures you see here. Thanks.
    Last edited by mmettin; 07-29-2012 at 09:57 AM. Reason: added request for sys info

Here is the card

I haven't really messed with the fan manually yet. Although when it gets that hot, the fan is usually running around 85-90% speed. (reading the temp and fan speeds using CPUID Hardware Monitor and the EVGA Precision tools).

Quote Originally Posted by dlowe View Post
    Here is the card

I haven't really messed with the fan manually yet. Although when it gets that hot, the fan is usually running around 85-90% speed. (reading the temp and fan speeds using CPUID Hardware Monitor and the EVGA Precision tools).
    Well,

If you have EVGA precision...I'd just manually set the fan speed at 60-80% all of the time. If you don't mind the additional noise...100%

If you are really feeling ambitious, you could modify the fan speed profile to ramp up the speed earlier.

IMO it makes little sense to spend more on water cooling then on the card.
    With that $99 gpu block + at least a 2x120mm radiator + pump you'd end up paying about the same as you did for the card.
    I'd either look for a better card with good cooling (since you are looking to spend that much $ anyway) or upgrade the cooler with an aftermaket AIR cooler like http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835186046 for much less.
    *note that I didnt check for the 560 compatibility with this cooler but I think it fits

I think I'll give that a go. Did some reading and seems like those VGA cooler fans do a pretty decent job and are WAY cheaper. Thanks for the suggestions!