need new screen for libretto w100, any way to find part# without disassembling

short story even shorter. One of my screen needs replacing on my toshiba libretto and i'm trying to find one online but not having sucess most likely cause its not a common pc. toshiba will cost me an arm and a leg so i would love to find a quote online froma 3rd party. Does anyone know a site that would have one of these or know how i could find the part number without hacking up my laptop yet? my pc is still functionable and if it costs too much i will just leave it

thanks

gas heart

Re: need new screen for libretto w100, any way to find part# without disassembling

Re: need new screen for libretto w100, any way to find part# without disassembling

yeah. I might give em a call, its like the only one on the site that doesn't have a price. At least i think i got the part number now, thanks

cool, cause of the part number i just found it on another site for 75$. Not too bad