Wii: Homebrew? Looking for Wii to DVD player

Howdy folks, not sure if this is "Gaming", but felt more like "Tech". Anyways...

The only console left in the house (for sometime now) is the Wii. Rarely used, but mama and I occationally play some marrio games or I bang out some Madden on it. We are obvious PC'ers, and the kids have gone that way as well. We have donated (two now) Xbox360s and one PS3 to the daycare across the street (not to mention 10 years of other consoles).

For some reason, that Nintendo sentimentality wont let me toss the ol'white box.

Last weekend our plain jane DVD player died. I thought hey, whats better then a quick trip to the store for a $20 dvd spinner, then turning our old $250 Wii into... a $20 dvd spinner.

I gathered info and started collecting blogs, forums etc.

Today was the day I used the "30 minutes to hack your Wii into a DVD player". 4 hours later.... I do have Homebrew installed.

WHAT NOW! haha. I have downloaded at least 12 diff dvd programs "guarenteed" to work with the Wii, and none do.

Anyone familiar with Homebrew (or Bootmii/Hackmii) that knows of an easy to install/use DVD player for the Wii?

I realize a lot of people use these mods to play ripped games. I am not one of them, trust me when I say that I (we) are PC snobs when it comes to our gaming. I just thought that since all the blogs say this is an easy mod, I just want something to play my old DVD collection haha.

Thanks in advance.

Wii
    4.3U Update
    Letterbomb Exploit Installed
    Homebrew Installed
    Hackmii/Bootmii Installed

-=M=-
    Rock the Jukebox:
    2x Intel XEON E5405
    Asus DSBV-DX
    4x Kingston 2Gb FBuffered 667mhz w/4x MemCooler
    FSP 650w PSU
    MS Server 2008 STD

M3ltD0Vvn:
    Intel Q9550 w/Coolermaster Hyper 212 - 2x 120mm
    Asus P5N-D
    2x Transcend 2Gb 800Mhz
    FSP 550w SLI Certified <~~Bullet Proof
    EVGA GTX560Ti SC (Asus 22" 1680x1050)
    MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Re: Wii: Homebrew? Looking for Wii to DVD player

Figured it out. Plays DVDs now with zero probs. Well, some load up speed stutters, but once loaded plays out fine.

Too bad these little machines werent a Bluray, or it would find its way into the living room again.
    Rock the Jukebox:
    2x Intel XEON E5405
    Asus DSBV-DX
    4x Kingston 2Gb FBuffered 667mhz w/4x MemCooler
    FSP 650w PSU
    MS Server 2008 STD

M3ltD0Vvn:
    Intel Q9550 w/Coolermaster Hyper 212 - 2x 120mm
    Asus P5N-D
    2x Transcend 2Gb 800Mhz
    FSP 550w SLI Certified <~~Bullet Proof
    EVGA GTX560Ti SC (Asus 22" 1680x1050)