I noticed the multi-monitor power consumption is dramatically higher than a single monitor:
* Is this a hardware issue, or something that could be fixed via software/driver?
* One monitor sits at 11w, two monitors at 46w, does a third even push it higher?
* Is there anything one can do to keep consumption down during idle operations, office activities, movie watching, etc?
* The only thing I can think of is to create "overclocking" profiles, that dramatically underclock the card; is this the right approach?
* Is there a way to configure one's setup to automatically switch between desktop overclocking profiles, vs gaming?