There is much (by far most) that I love about this case. I like the look, and it will be a good case for LAN parties. The Prodigy is sturdy, has very good airflow, and the modularity allows for my somewhat long EVGA GTX 460 2Win.

I am no fan of the cable management though, at least using the ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe motherboard. Chiefly, the side panel ports cables need to connect to the far corner of the mobo. The mobo audio connector for the side panel audio port is UNDER the PCIe slot, so I need to run the cable around the the gfx card making installing the gfx card a bit cumbersome but more troubling this uses most of the length of the audio cable. With the side panel audio connected to the motherboard I can only remove the side panel a couple inches. When I need to access the mobo for MemOK! or to change the H100 setting this is tricky, as the gfx card blocks from the other side. I can either completely remove the gfx card or I can wrestle the connected side panel with one hand and grope into the box with the other. (It's not possible to unconnect the audio once the gfx is mounted.) This is maybe not a longterm problem, but it is annoying while overclocking the memory and while deciding on the thermals/noise profile I want to use.

Another sort of issue I am considering: When the case arrived the cardboard carton and inner styrofoam packing was a bit sub-par The box had been ripped in shipping and the styro was disintegrating from probably fairly moderate stress. So, when I ship the rig crosscountry to a LAN party I will need to work out some other boxing scheme than the original cardboard/styrofoam. I don't particularly mind buying a sturdy packing case (recommendations welcome here, Pelican?), but then I suppose I will need to consider the fin-like handles and feet of the Prodigy. I may decide to remove the handles and feet for shipping, as I shouldn't wish to put the stress of supporting the weight of the fully assembled rig onto just these few inches of flexing plastic. Possibly I will be able to wedge cushions between the case proper and the packing case, but the fin design rises above the rectangle of the case proper on all sides so this will not allow simply dropping the rig into the packing case. Probably I can work this out in such a way that pulling the rig from the packing case will be simple enough, but I don't see how placing the rig into the case will be simple--that is unless I decide I should fully remove the handles and feet for shipping, and this has its own set of issues.

There is some issue with the side panel USB3 ports I need to debug. Devices connected show up in Windows 7 as "unrecognized device" (but are fine in the rear/mobo USB2&3 ports), and I have verified the cable connection from side panel port to mobo. I noticed a thread somewhere of someone having issue with the side panel audio, but I haven't gotten round to testing that as yet.

One more centimeter (or 2 even) on the PSU cage would be nice. I went with a modular 160mm PSU mainly because of the high-draw SLI gfx card. The modular cables DO BEND enough to screw the PSU faceplate snugly to the case, but this is much more stress on the cables than I would otherwise choose with the ~$200 PSU.

At the hardware store I purchased nylon mesh to fashion dust screens for the intake areas of the Prodigy case. Prodigy comes with a screen only for the PSU intake, not particularly useful as my PSU fan almost never spins up and impedes airflow into the rest of the case. I am pleased with my makeshift screens, and they were simple enough to fashion. I adfix them with small magnets. I am using a layer of cheesecloth between 3 layers of the meshing, so I will wash the lint from the mesh and replace the cheesecloth when sooty.

I feel I risk seeming unfair to the Prodigy by listing only the gripes I have. This is my first build, and I cannot make comparison to other cases. Prodigy does what I need in a convenient size and looks nice at the same time. The thermal dissipation seems great. The quality seems high. The modularity is useful.

I'd be happy to respond to questions, especially from those considering purchasing this case. $80? Yeah, I think it was money well spent.