New computer soon

Hey. I'm building a new computer sometime soon. I play games occasionally, mostly MMOs, but also I do a bunch of video and audio editing. I built my last machine in 2009 when Windows 7 came out, so I'm building this for my next Windows 8. So any overkill is basically future proofing.

processor: FX-8150, AMD
    cpu fan: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
    memory: 16gb 2x8 Vengeance, Corsair
    motherboard: GA-990FXA-UD3, Gigabyte
    ssd: Vertex 4, OCZ (main/os)
    hdd: 1tb Caviar Black, Western Digital (storage)
    case: Antec 300
    psu: Antec TruePower 750
    graphics: EVGA 670

At least that's what I'm planning. All of the leaderboard builds are Intel based I think, and I hear plenty of sad things about Bulldozer, but the 8150 is better than my older Phenom and I'm trying to save a little with AMD.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Update
    Apparently, there's been some Piledriver news. I'm not sure what to make of it yet -- either I wait and the 8150 drops in price, or I wait and buy a Piledriver cpu, or I buy soon as planned. Also, to clarify, or justify maybe, the GTX 670: I plan on using four monitors and from what I can tell, that would force me to use a 660Ti or higher, and the 670 in this case was only $80 more than the 660Ti.
    Last edited by ryanmr; 09-23-2012 at 02:40 PM. Reason: added a link on piledriver news, added claification