Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NFL Playoffs!

NFL Playoffs!

What are your thoughts this year?
    Pats over Texans. Not a blowout like a few weeks ago, but the pats are simply a better team.
    Ravens over Broncos. Denver still hasn't beaten anybody good. Ravens playing for Lewis's retirement.
    NFC?

Re: NFL Playoffs!

Go Packers.

Quote Originally Posted by John C View Post
    What are your thoughts this year?
    Pats over Texans. Not a blowout like a few weeks ago, but the pats are simply a better team.
    Ravens over Broncos. Denver still hasn't beaten anybody good. Ravens playing for Lewis's retirement.
    NFC?
    O-Dog's divisional round picks!
    Pats over Texans: Texans are playing awful, they could hardly beat the lowly bengals who themselves played awful
    Broncos over Ravens: Peyton Manning vs the aging Ravens D and Denver pass rush against Flacco? Lewis' run ends here
    Packers over 49ers: Packers are the better team in pretty much every single facet of the game except the running game
    Falcons over Seahawks: ATL will get out of their playoff rut. That said, I think this is the closest game to call ahead of time. Seattle's been playing great lately

I think that means i'm picking all the favorites :\

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

I really don't think the Broncos defensive backfield is anything special, and Von Miller, for all his talent is a hood, and good for a couple of 15-yard unsportsmanlike penalties at a bad time. Flacco is incredibly inconsistent, but can throw the long ball better than anyone when he is on. I really dislike the Ravens but I think they might be a better TEAM than Denver's 3 or 4 stars.
    I agree on Green Bay, although SF's defense is much better than GB's. Kaepernick will be the downfall.
    Atlanta certainly has the talent, but I jus don't know.

All that said: Go Pats!!!

Sorry, guys. I have no idea why this thread was closed! I might have done it accidentally.
    John

wut I think:

Packers over 49ers, though I think this will be a close game and could go either way. I give it to the Pack because I'm a homer.
    Patriots over Texans, Texans overrated.
    Broncos over Ravens, Ravens overrated.
    Seahawks over Falcons, Falcons are... underrated? Yes. The Falcons are the most underrated 13-3 team in history. But, Seahawks are scrappy and seem to be doing anything to win. I give it to the Seahawks in a close and exciting game.

Crazy game in Denver!!!!

Ravens upset!!!!!

I'm tellin ya, Peyton HATES cold record. He has a really poor career record outdoors below 20 deg. And Denver has a strong front 7 on defense, but their secondary is weak. Champ Bailey is past his prime.
    I think the 'Niners are gonna pull this one out. This kid Kaepernick seems like the real deal.

Sad face

Sorry, Packer's fan?

wow, I definitely didn't expect those two games. Kaepernick played a hell of a game

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

Last nights games are the reason I don't bet on sports. I'd lose my shirt.
    FRH
    If more sane people were armed the crazy ones would get off fewer shots.

Win 7 Premium SP1 / MX 15 KDE / MEPIS 11

Great game between Seattle and Atlanta! Although, I'm now 0-3 on my predictions.

Looks like the Ravens will have to try and beat the Patriots again. At least now they don't have Cundiff to screw it up for them.

I really would like to see a Ravens/49ers superbowl. And to see the Ravens win for Ray Lewis.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.