Does this look right?

Hey guys I have a quick question. I installed 16gb of RAM and this is what my PC reports. I was wondering if this looks right to you guys.
    Total physical memory - 16.0 gb
    Available physical memory - 12.0 gb
    Total Virtual memory 32.0 gb
    Available virtual memory - 27.7 gb
    Page file space - 16.0
    What do you think?
    Pete

Re: Does this look right?

Depends on what you have open and or running at the time you looked, OS and setting.

You could use some of that available ram to speed up your system with programs like ram drive for a temp and or tmp folder and your web browser temp and to run small programs or games on it, also some of that ram for hard drive cache. Just make sure you set auto backup on the ram drive to every 60 mins or what ever in-case your computer lose power, or set it higher, but if you do something on that drive that you need not to lose, just hit the backup image button on it.

Super PI 1.5 8mil 0h 3m 28.815s checksum 8DEFE50D

By default windows creates a page file the same size as your RAM, which is where the 32.0GB Total Virtual memory comes from.
    You probably don't need such a large page file, but it's a good idea to still keep a small one so windows can write a memory dump if it crashes.
    I set mine to 1GB, it saves space on my boot SSD and doesn't cause any problems.

Thanks for the help.
    Pete