Complicated RAM/Graphics Card Issue

Im using a GeForce 8100 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard and I just upgraded my graphics card to a GeForce GTX 560.

After installing it I get a blue screen error that reads "The bios in this system is not fully ACPI compliant"

I tried booting from a CD and running system repair but I would still get the blue screen right away. That leads me to believe that it's a motherboard or bios problem. (maybe that's redundant because of the blue screen... but whatever lol)

After some googling I realized it could be a RAM issue, so I removed one of my RAM modules. (I have 2x2 gigs) It then booted up and ran fine. I installed the drivers at this time to see if that was the issue.

After I put the second module back in I got the same exact problem, so this time I removed both so I could test the other one alone. That also worked fine.

I'm really at a loss here. I don't know what else to do.

I can get the specific blue screen 'codes' if necessary, but right now I am letting my brother use his computer with the half-RAM lol

PS- if someone actually manages to solve this for me I will paypal you 15 dollars. no Joke

Re: Complicated RAM/Graphics Card Issue

you can test the memory with....

http://www.memtest.org/

give us a itemized list of your hardware. make, model, etc.

is this a home build or retail rig?

ud