Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DHS wtf?

Re: DHS wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    possible future civil unrest for possible austerity measures, stock market collapse or some other financial armageddon.

Now that sounds logical to me.

They want the guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens but its ok for the government to stockpile weapons and ammo to use against the people. I smell an armed Occupy, union and other radical’s army just like the armed civilian army he wanted early on, his own private army.

Call it part of his “slush fund” for the future.

I think we should have just done what Scooter asked us to do in the first sentence of his first post in this thread:

It was the government psyop to create a false flag. Trust me!

If anybody needed any proof that Alex Jones/Jesse Ventura don't believe their own shit, Jess Ventura's show on conspiracy theories talked about lizard people the other day.

^In fairness to Jesse, he debunked that at and called David Icke a fraud at the end of the show.......

And I just admitted to having watched that show.........

But in seriousness, I'm not sure if I would put Alex and Jesse in the same boat. I know they collaborate with each other on this and that but they have their differences. At least Jesse Ventura was a Governor, Mayor, and a Navy Seal so he has some modicum of insight to real politics and government. He actually has made a real effort towards making a difference in the world and his community. So I can find it within myself to respect him. I'm not saying that Jesse Ventura doesn't go on the deep end, but I feel that Jesse is very much his own person, and that he he recognizes that there is something wrong in this country. I seriously doubt that he's making himself significantly richer the two dozen or so episodes of "Conspiracy Theory" and the several books that he's written. In fairness, what Jesse says should be taken with a grain of salt unless you can prove it with your own research as his statements are highly speculative to say the least. I however don't feel that he has bad intentions.

Alex Jones on the other hand is a complete fraud and he knows it. I don't think Alex is crazy in the slightest. His content draws millions of listeners, and he keeps them listening by perpetually making statement about future false flags, nuclear war, WWIII, economic collapse, you name it and he'll tell you that it's just around the corner like he's been saying for the past decade. And coincidentally his advertisers are all trying to sell you various "prepper" products which has been taking off lately. And another thing that I've noticed about Alex Jones is that whenever he is live and in studio on a major network, the man just can't seem to restrain himself in the slightest, thus making him look like a lunatic in front of millions of people. But somehow if he's live via skype/satellite or doing a pre recorded interview he can manage to articulate his point of view and seem like an ordinary person. I don't think that is a coincidence. Alex knows that they can just cut the feed or edit the tape if he goes ape shit when he is not live and in studio. But acting like he does when he is live, in studio draws alot more attention to himself and more importantly, his websites and radio show. People are thinking to themseves "who the is this asshole?" and they hit their internetz to see what he's about, and Alex rakes in the dough.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon24 View Post
    I think we should have just done what Scooter asked us to do in the first sentence of his first post in this thread:

Interesting you used the same pic as a post on another site fact checking this paranoid delusional crap.

You playing with these reactionaries of viral right wing fear mongering "news"?
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

^^Howdy do to old friend otoc. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Interesting you used the same pic as a post on another site fact checking this paranoid delusional crap.

That's all you can really do anymore is play with it. Its a level of ridiculousness never before seen, to the point where the only thing you can really do any more is just point and laugh. I mean I didn't even touch on the whole Breitbart/Friends of Hamas thing in here...its just too easy.

But its gotten to the point now where you can really start to see the conservatives' depression setting in. Which according to the 5 stages of grief, means we only have to get to acceptance before we can have some sort of meaningful discussion about anything anymore.

Until then, I'm sticking to my default responses.

Because Freedom

Because Obama

Occasionally its because of both.

Cheers mate....good to see you alive and kicking.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    ^In fairness to Jesse, he debunked that at and called David Icke a fraud at the end of the show.......

And I just admitted to having watched that show.........

But in seriousness, I'm not sure if I would put Alex and Jesse in the same boat. I know they collaborate with each other on this and that but they have their differences. At least Jesse Ventura was a Governor, Mayor, and a Navy Seal so he has some modicum of insight to real politics and government. He actually has made a real effort towards making a difference in the world and his community. So I can find it within myself to respect him. I'm not saying that Jesse Ventura doesn't go on the deep end, but I feel that Jesse is very much his own person, and that he he recognizes that there is something wrong in this country. I seriously doubt that he's making himself significantly richer the two dozen or so episodes of "Conspiracy Theory" and the several books that he's written. In fairness, what Jesse says should be taken with a grain of salt unless you can prove it with your own research as his statements are highly speculative to say the least. I however don't feel that he has bad intentions.

Alex Jones on the other hand is a complete fraud and he knows it. I don't think Alex is crazy in the slightest. His content draws millions of listeners, and he keeps them listening by perpetually making statement about future false flags, nuclear war, WWIII, economic collapse, you name it and he'll tell you that it's just around the corner like he's been saying for the past decade. And coincidentally his advertisers are all trying to sell you various "prepper" products which has been taking off lately. And another thing that I've noticed about Alex Jones is that whenever he is live and in studio on a major network, the man just can't seem to restrain himself in the slightest, thus making him look like a lunatic in front of millions of people. But somehow if he's live via skype/satellite or doing a pre recorded interview he can manage to articulate his point of view and seem like an ordinary person. I don't think that is a coincidence. Alex knows that they can just cut the feed or edit the tape if he goes ape shit when he is not live and in studio. But acting like he does when he is live, in studio draws alot more attention to himself and more importantly, his websites and radio show. People are thinking to themseves "who the •••• is this asshole?" and they hit their internetz to see what he's about, and Alex rakes in the dough.
    I think you're underestimating how crazy Ventura is and his relationship with Alex Jones. When that whole thing went down between Ventura and the now deceased Chris Kyle, Alex Jones called Ventura his "best friend".

I do agree with you though a little bit. I think Alex Jones is out to make money, but I think Ventura (while the whole Conspiracy Theories show is obviously a paycheck for him) honestly believes his conspiracy theories, which, unfortunately, are completely stupid.

When that stuff with Chris Kyle happened (early 2012), Ventura said that he had been thinking about running for President and was convinced that "they" had tapped his phones and Kyle's claims were a "PSYOP" against him.
    Last edited by Keven; 03-06-2013 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal View Post
    ^^Howdy do to old friend otoc. Cheers.
    Cheers mate....good to see you alive and kicking.
    And to you both.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post

Says the "centrist" who spent his spare time posting at LGF..... it's worth it to have you stop in every now and then so we can all watch you fall off your high horse otoc.

Meanwhile back in the real world the lefts messiah's AG is saying it's ok for their man king to use drones to kill Americans on US soil. It's funny to see same libtards who screamed bloody murder about GWB's policies collectively say zip about this. "GITMO is an affront to civilization!" they cried. But zapping citizens on US soil... chirp. And club GITMO is still doing bang up business.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Holder said Obumbbler COULD use drones to kill Americans, but won't or probably won't..
    And Erotica should know since he was versed in F&F. That lil endeavor ended up with
    murdered AMERICAN federal agents.

...But its gotten to the point now where you can really start to see the conservatives' depression setting in. Which according to the 5 stages of grief, means we only have to get to acceptance before we can have some sort of meaningful discussion about anything anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Says the "centrist" who spent his spare time posting at LGF..... it's worth it to have you stop in every now and then so we can all watch you fall off your high horse otoc.

Meanwhile back in the real world the lefts messiah's AG is saying it's ok for their man king to use drones to kill Americans on US soil. It's funny to see same libtards who screamed bloody murder about GWB's policies collectively say zip about this. "GITMO is an affront to civilization!" they cried. But zapping citizens on US soil... chirp. And club GITMO is still doing bang up business.
    And there's the folks who are still very much stuck back in the denial/anger stages.

Because Obama.

And there's the folks who are still very much stuck back in the denial/anger stages.

Because Obama.
    Righto... because you libs nevar did any of what I just described. Do go on about denial. I find it fascinating.. in a case study kinda way.

And keep rowing/towing the party line, your fearless leader really appreciates the hard work.

Nord: So which way we rowin'?
    Deacon: I don't have a goddamn clue. Don't worry, they'll row for a month before they figure out I'm fakin' it.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Righto... because you libs nevar did any of what I just described. Do go on about denial. I find it fascinating.. in a case study kinda way.

And keep rowing/towing the party line, your fearless leader really appreciates the hard work.

I deny your accusations of denial

But here's the jist of it....and it's sad that it really does come down to this, but here is the answer to your question....why liberals were outraged at the drone program when GWB was running it but not really so outraged at it now:

Drumroll please:

Because Bush.

I say that half-jokingly and half truly....but really, he was the biggest idiot ever elected to be president, was being run by a sociopathic war-mongering VP, and genuinely looked like he was gonna crap himself on 9/11 when they told him about the attacks. The thought of him or Cheney having that power was terrifying.

I'm sure you feel the same way about Obama

So BD, what you seem to be saying is that "your side" cares all about the "suit" and not a whit for the actions, and further that your side assumes the current disgust from "our side" is of similar nature.

I truly hope you're not serious.

I fear for some, you're correct.

Personally I make my determinations based upon actions and results, but your "logic" would go a long ways toward explaining why so few on the left seem to have any issue with Obama largely perpetuating all the stuff that drove those same lefties nuts for eight years. And while you likely are correct regarding the objections of "some" on the right, I wager a very substantial portion of us (and the bulk of real independents) are upset with Obama entirely because of his actions. It's little more than a ruse to suggest all objections stem from his skin color or any other factor unrelated to his actions in office.