Cant export cookies in IE9...

When trying to export cookies in ie9 I get a " red x cookies" and " Some settings were not exported successfully".

But it exports nothing.

Re: Cant export cookies in IE9...

Seems to be a problem in ie9, I did a clean format on a p8z68 v pro gen 3 board, I have 2 of the same boards, after multiple attempts installing the os and doing the updates without getting a failed update, I thought everything would be ok.
    During the process of installing windows updates I noticed that if I did the 2 security updates to ie8 they would fail every time, so I didnít install the ie8 updates and just installed the ie9 update and things seemed to be working fine until I tried to export the cookies (I need them for online banking so I donít have to call them to reset the cookies in case something goes wrong and it is like on the weekend and they are not working) , they would not be able to reset the cookies until Monday morning.
    So when I thought I had a good clean install of win7x64 on one computer, I cloned it on the second computer with the same board and it worked ok, but would not export cookies on either computer.
    On my secondary computer I removed the ie9 update then reset ie8 settings, then downloaded ie9 and installed, not from windows updates but from ms website, I was then able to export the cookies.
    On the main computer that I use the most ie9 would fail every time I tried to install it, although I was able to export the cookies in ie8, go figure.
    I wish ms would do another service pack on win7, which it looks like they are not going to do, seems they donít want to expend the resources to do another service pack on win 7 since win8 came out. Donít know if this is the problem but it takes forever to do all the updates with a clean install.