Cool A game or games thats surpize how good they were

Spec ops the line so underrated looks great sounds great runs great, as good as Max Payne in 3rd person movement game play.

Batman AS or Batman AC either one rocks and is one hard game to run. I don't like comic book games but this was done best version of batman which I been waiting for

Just cause 2 I never saw one or 2 until few months ago simply put a great sandbox game

I am a live not a short but a survivor game
    ASUS Sabertoothz77 T.U.F Series
    Intel i7 3770K 3.5@4.2 4/8 8mb
    32GB DDR 1600 Overclocked Corsair Vengence
    2 Superclocked EVGA GTX 680s instead stock 1008/6008 @1088/6200 befoe I oc it
    2 raid 0 120x2 SSD Corsair Force GT and 60x2 SSD OCZ A III 1 x SSD to speed up external 2TB
    24in 19by12 32in & 65in 1900by1080P
    Logitech Z5500 5.1 505 watt all optical on SB X-fi 5.1 external

Re: A game or games thats surpize how good they were

You took the first two that came to mind for me, Spec Ops: The Line and Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Also, Sleeping Dogs is a great open-world GTA-style game with some great extra features for PC players. Considering the past history of that game (stuck in development for years, switched publishers, switched titles), it should have been terrible, but was actually pretty fun.

Binary Domain was SEGA's attempt at a Gears of War style third-person shooter developed in Japan by Japanese people. You might think it would be terrible, but solid gameplay + awesome borderline-comedic story + great characters ("big BOOOOOO") made this game a super welcome surprise.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - DX: Invisible War was crap and this game was being developed in Canada without Warren Spector or anybody from the original team. Thought it would be a total crapshow but it was actually great and really summed up the spirit of the original Deus Ex to me.

FTL: simple graphics, pretty simple gameplay, but good fun.

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

What's FTL?
    ASUS Sabertoothz77 T.U.F Series
    Intel i7 3770K 3.5@4.2 4/8 8mb
    32GB DDR 1600 Overclocked Corsair Vengence
    2 Superclocked EVGA GTX 680s instead stock 1008/6008 @1088/6200 befoe I oc it
    2 raid 0 120x2 SSD Corsair Force GT and 60x2 SSD OCZ A III 1 x SSD to speed up external 2TB
    24in 19by12 32in & 65in 1900by1080P
    Logitech Z5500 5.1 505 watt all optical on SB X-fi 5.1 external

I believe O-Dog is meaning Faster than Light.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/21...snr=1_7_15__13

Halo 4.

Now, I've been in the Halo sucks camp, however, when I picked up the Halo 4 edition 360 (mostly for the 2 controllers and 320GB hard drive), I figured I'd give it a shot. I played the original when it was demo'd in stores and never got into it. I really didn't see much of a life for the game.

Couldn't stop playing it once I jumped in.

Resistance was a good game. I picked it up used not knowing how well it did. I knew it was a PS3 launch title, but little else. I'm playing through the 3rd installment now, and the series has been very nice as a whole.

I also was crossing my fingers for Deus Ex:HR. I loved the original and played through it many times. I was terribly disappointed with the Invisible War installment, so I was cautiously optimistic. Not quite as good as the original, but pretty close...its a much better sequel than IW.

XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2012)

I wait patiently and hope for Terror from the Deep.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dfxrain View Post
    XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2012)

I wait patiently and hope for Terror from the Deep.
    Ick. I hope they come up with something new. Thought original Terror from the Deep was weird.