Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I love Alex Jones

Obama sucks.
    Last edited by JustinC939; 04-04-2013 at 05:38 PM.

Re: I love Obama

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    I'm hungry. Gonna go get some food stamps.
    LOL. as if it is that easy. "Bitch, gimme some food!" "Sure thing hun." They used to be made of thick paper, pretty sure now it is like a debit card, at least in Ohio. Take that to the local 7-11, get some free ketchup to make that plastic more palatable.
    Derailing topics with varied sidetracks since 2003.

Oh boy the Obambi EBT ghetto shuffle...

Ideally, the new and improved Obama phone would allow you to use the phone as your digital wallet for your EBT. Kill two birds with one stone.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon24 View Post
    Ideally, the new and improved Obama phone would allow you to use the phone as your digital wallet for your EBT. Kill two birds with one stone.
    Yeah, get some Near Field Communication on that crap.

And the best thing is that I have a whole bag full of Obamaphones so I can just use $400/month worth of EBTs on them and stock the fridge and then sell the rest of the food stamps to druggies.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    And the best thing is that I have a whole bag full of Obamaphones so I can just use $400/month worth of EBTs on them and stock the fridge and then sell the rest of the food stamps to druggies.
    And when the bag of 400 Obama phones inevitably gives you cancer of the pr!ck, you can use the free Obamacare option to have genital reconstruction surgery.

And when the bag of 400 Obama phones inevitably gives you cancer of the pr!ck, you can use the free Obamacare option to have genital reconstruction surgery.
    Only if part of a sex change

Quote Originally Posted by taman View Post
    Only if part of a sex change
    I believe the correct technical PC term is "Gender Reassignment Surgery."

And if you are lucky enough to be a dude who turns into a chick you can get pregnant and then use obamacare option to get as many free abortions as you want. A Win-Win for everyone.

I believe the correct technical PC term is "Gender Reassignment Surgery."

And if you are lucky enough to be a dude who turns into a chick you can get pregnant and then use obamacare option to get as many free abortions as you want. A Win-Win for everyone.
    Some people say the plan is for pet coverage to be added to obamacare so that the poor creatures can be treated for the beastiality that might be rampant. Those libtards want that. They have no morals I hear.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

reagan must be turnin' in his grave because of you young bucks buyin' steaks and such with your food stamps.

bb

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    reagan must be turnin' in his grave because of you young bucks buyin' steaks and such with your food stamps.

bb
    Not if you count that free ketchup I mentioned as a veggie BB :-)

^^^ Sounds like another one of your tweet facts.

But not surprisingly, Obamacare may well increase the healthcare cost of our critters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post

But not surprisingly, Obamacare may well increase the healthcare cost of our critters.
    There you go with the maybes again amplified by the use of "not surprisingly" as if the 10% add on tax for medical equipment isn't slated for being cut out in Congress and as such has no impact on how surprising or "not surprising" this might really well be. Or the more important thing that a business looking to invest has a need and projected profits for that device and also has tax credits available to offset the cost making a $4000 increase on a $45,000 piece of hardware less than that stated increase in your posted example. That was not surprising to me.

Edit: and no, I got my fact that the libtards don't have morals from posts made in this forum. No twitch was used in the formulation of that ridiculous post of mine.
    Last edited by otoc; 04-01-2013 at 10:24 AM.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post

I may well mow the lawn today. May not.