Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: I love Alex Jones

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon24 View Post
    Saying the Sandy Hook kids were "used" for gun control stuff is like saying 9/11 was "used" for starting a war in Afghanistan.

I guess what I'm saying is, "used" isn't the right word. Its cause and effect, and for you to suggest that the Dems "used" the dead Sandy Hook kids is pretty low and a dishonor to their memory.
    Truth hurts.

They were used.

As your leader says, never let a crisis go to waste.

Maybe you could paint it with a nicer word, but it is what it is.

^^^ To expound, the gun legislation the Sandy Hook kids' parents were traipsed around for, had nothing in it, nothing, that would have prevented the tragedy. They were used as tools for something that had nothing to do with them or their plight. Nothing.

That's quite different from the analogy you're putting forward.

In my view, the low and dishonorable thing was the most powerful man on the planet acting as if he was helping their plight when he wasn't at all. He was putting forward an agenda that had to do with the 2014 elections and using the parents in his game of politicking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    I like the "still unfolding" bit. Its cover for using the Sandy Hook kids for gun control stuff. Interestingly, you aren't a bit concerned about the Democrats using the Boston bombings to get campaign cash while its "still unfolding". That's different.

'Cause there's a bunch of (D)'s involved.

Hypocrite.
    Where's that quote of yours regarding silence not meaning , er, bulldung. Ahhhh, who cares, for you have it all figured out from that bubble.

bitch out.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Rahm Emanuel is our leader now?

If the parents thought that they or their children were being used to push a political agenda, they would have said so. The only folks peddling this idea are people who weren't parents of those kids who died.
    Last edited by BlackDragon24; 04-23-2013 at 12:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Where's that quote of yours regarding silence not meaning , er, bulldung. Ahhhh, who cares, for you have it all figured out from that bubble.

bitch out.
    That was Scooter. I know, I get confused too.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon24 View Post
    That was Scooter. I know, I get confused too.
    lol, yes, it is hard these days...

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    And let's be clear, silence around here does not in any way imply agreement, no matter how often its claimed to be so. Some people just aren't worth hassling with and the reason above is a perfect example of why.

Have to say BD, I agreed with every word in his quote.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

bitch out.
    Nobody said anything about silence. Besides, you weren't silent here... you had something to say on both.

Your being "offended" by only one side of the political spectrum is what makes you a hypocrite.

You'd be better off not acting offended when all you're doing is being a lapdog.

Now you're on about what someone said regarding behavior in a forum to divert from your hypocrisy. Nice try. Transparent as ever, but nice try. And as usual... failure.
    Last edited by Dutchcedar; 04-23-2013 at 02:22 PM.

lol, yes, it is hard these days...

Have to say BD, I agreed with every word in his quote.
    Are you going to quote that everytime your failure to defend a position loses an argument for you? This is what, the third time? I mean, power to ya if ya want to use my words to defend your inability to articulate your thoughts, but you profess to have a better grasp on "debate" than that, don'tchathink?

lol, from Twitchy...

Report: Tamerlan Tsarnaev was an Infowars fan; Alex Jones alleges conspiracy
    Dead Boston Terror suspect was a big fan of Alex Jones?! Oh my LAWD, I cannot wait to hear Jones' spin reaction to this one.

So the bombers were big Infowars fans, apparently. I hope this s with whatever batshit conspiracy theory Alex Jones has about it.

Alex Jones believes that the Boston Marathon bombing was a “false flag” operation conducted by the U.S. government and predicted by “Family Guy.”

Alex Jones is also a grade-A nutball.

Despite his grand delusions, there aren’t a whole lot of people who take Jones seriously (and those who take him seriously generally aren’t taken seriously themselves). According to an AP report, though, one of the conspiracy loons who did give Jones a chance was none other than accused Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

I better visit InfoWars.com and PrisonPlanet.com more to get ad revenue up and buy more of Alex Jones' books and movies so I can learn more about this obvious setup by the Jew World Order.

Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    I better visit InfoWars.com and PrisonPlanet.com more to get ad revenue up and buy more of Alex Jones' books and movies so I can learn more about this obvious setup by the Jew World Order.
    Between the Jew World Order and Obama's Black Panther Party Negro Army, I'm thinking we should all rush out and buy up as many guns and bullets as possible. I'm thinking that's WAJWD.

Guns? The biggest advertiser on the InfoWars network is a variety of bulk freeze dried food suppliers. Gotta stock up on dem food buckets for the Apocalypse.

Before this thread, I didn't even know who Alex Jones was. Had to look him up.

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    Invictus who used to post here was an Alex Jones guy. Also think he believed 9/11 was an inside job. Him and I got into it once about that. He actually pretty was a neat guy, we got along later, but there was an Infowars guy here before.

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post

Consider yourself a lucky man sir. It is the equivalent of not knowing who a Kardashian is, not knowing who Snooki or J-Woww are....etc. They say you only use 14% of your brain, and I'm convinced that knowledge of idiots like the above is most likely displacing something far more valuable from that precious 14%.