Shouldn't you guys be using Mirillis Action! program for your frame ratings???

More of a suggestion really. Keep up good work you guys have the best review site on net when it comes to video cards!!!!
    Requires the use of a mainstream Apu/iGPU I guess apu does't really count cause thats amd designation. Still I bought a cheapo x79 and now I want to sell it because of Crysis 3 and get a dual socket 2011 with 2 i7-3820s(some frame/page(memory latency)/ipc(processing latency) rating would be nice on that sli/crossfire?(LOL) cpu combo(I know intel or nvidia haven't released tools for this) and a 4770k(be out soon) make the 2600k(on it typing to you now) as backup then I can have a spectate cap(Mirillis Action! Intel quicksync to catch the cheaters and record from incase I have a godgame) and use my cheapo high stock frequency oct-core 3.8ghz c state eist disable ghetto clocker dual socket 2011 Asus WS board game rig for the enjoyment and owning. If you are confused read again slowly. Not to be offensive just anticipating possible forum responses.

P.S. FRAPS is old crap keep up with times would you. You aging geriatric lame gamers and your nostalgic laggy frame capping softwares. I'm sure you might have some fail reason you have to use FRAPS, but I assure you Mirillis Action is god and it has a frame counter too not sure if you can use it for your graphs but there has to be a way to do it. Maybe Intel Media SDK can help with frame rate graphs however you accomplish those beautiful graphs of yours.

Re: Shouldn't you guys be using Mirillis Action! program for your frame ratings???

Oh you have something new!!!
    http://www.pcper.com/reviews/Graphic...date/Frame-Rat

I wonder will you divulge? Maybe you already have?! Sorry I've been busy with many things including maintaining leaderboards and studying allot of video and encoding including the simplification "Mirillis Action!". Very interested in your setup that multicolored runt frame indentifier is very interesting. Well seems you don't need my suggestions but still instead of comparing yours to FRAPS maybe you should switch that to Mirillis Action to show how god your setup is because FRAPS is gonna go by wayside unless they switch over to intel Quicksync. I remember reading years ago 2 of flagship card are always best thats what nvidia said and even against Titan that still holds true doesn't scale enough costs too much and too much frame variance. Just like razerguy said best keyboard is Lycosa so I get Lycosa Mirror. I have the magic eye when it comes to voice of gaming god out of the rye woodwork. Finally years later you have proven what Nvidia would not say then. TY very interesting finding your site. You now have a permanent reader to replace my forgotten and mismanaged firingsquad.com seeing as Thresh no longer works there. It's been dead for years but now its run by MMO weenies..... What a disgrace. Toms never cut it on the technical side for me and it sold out and was always a biased POS. Anand has improved but hes too big picture now focusing on catering to business information market forecasts and future paths that haven't yet materialized. You are the NOW with the benchmarking proof.

Re: Shouldn't you guys be using Mirillis Action! program for your frame ratings???

Oooo I have an even better idea what about a clocked single GTX titan benching and resulting variance then compared to gtx 680 sli variance and perceived frame rate!!!!!!! This would then be the ultimate test!!!!!!

Oh look. Someone is all butthurt PCPerspective was one of the first sites to expose a big problem for AMD. Employee, Advocacy Group, or just irrational fan?

That's what we are trying to work out. If it's a pimp, it's not a very good one.

LOL why don't you install the program and try it out before you babble(pimp of mirillis no its just the best fraps, msi afterburner, dxtory, bandicam, etc etc etc Action! is the best cause of intel Quicksync) and how about you restore my moderated post awaiting approval between the two above.
    To the other guy why are you talking about AMD I didn't even make reference to it. WTF are you talking about your reaching dude. Employee of AMD? LOL from where are you deducing this my dear Watson? Advocacy group? LOL is this some lame political TV show? sounds like you watch too many of those. Irritational fan? Maybe, I'm the voice of the future and credibility(don't you want the ultimate articles if your not on the current tech people will see holes in your knowledge) OO.

Welcome to the forums.

I just approved your post.

In the future is it possible for you to work on the formatting of your posts to make them easier to read?

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFlo View Post
    Maybe, I'm the voice of the future and credibility

Much more likely you are a teenager who think that know everything - hardly a rarity on the internet. And did you ever think that being rude to mods might be a bad idea? I certainly won't ban you for having an opinion, even one which differs from mine. But I'm more than happy to ban you for rudeness. This isn't 4chan. If you have a view, then please argue it in an adult manner, so we can judge it sensibly. Otherwise you won't even interest anyone, never mind convince them. You could, for example, show us all the GFX review sites which use this magic software, so we can see what sort of results it has.

LOL 8 reviews on their website and 6 of them are not even in English. 4 Polish, one German one Spamish
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFlo View Post
    LOL why don't you install the program and try it out before you babble(pimp of mirillis no its just the best fraps, msi afterburner, dxtory, bandicam, etc etc etc Action! is the best cause of intel Quicksync) and how about you restore my moderated post awaiting approval between the two above.
    To the other guy why are you talking about AMD I didn't even make reference to it. WTF are you talking about your reaching dude. Employee of AMD? LOL from where are you deducing this my dear Watson? Advocacy group? LOL is this some lame political TV show? sounds like you watch too many of those. Irritational fan? Maybe, I'm the voice of the future and credibility(don't you want the ultimate articles if your not on the current tech people will see holes in your knowledge) OO.
    I Googled "mirillis action benchmarks" and scrolled through the first 5 pages of results. I didn't see one one review site posting benchmarks using mirillis.

So you joined an established, respected review site's forum to mock them for not using a software no one else in their industry is using? Brilliant.

I'll stick with my original assessment of you: Butthurt AMD fan or employee, trying to discredit work PC Perspective and other sites have done that shows your favorite products in a negative light. (and I wouldn't be surprised if mirillis (mysteriously) showed AMD in a better light.

If mirillis actually confirms the FRAPs and FCAT findings, I'd say PCPer wasted their time listening to you and re-did work they had already done. If mirillis disproves the work they had already done, we'd have to decide if mirillis is accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    I Googled "mirillis action benchmarks" and scrolled through the first 5 pages of results.

What I mostly got was torrent sites offering it. Looks like people like it, but not enough to pay for it...

Yeah I know I just researched it and no one has reviewed it either. It's weird. Hey you guys could be the first one, but it is the best. No not to mock you like I said its a suggestion. I'm just an abrasive guy cause I'm experienced on the internet and I'm a mean ass trash talking gamer. I think you guys reading too much into what I'm saying I am actually being positive about your site. Above I list all intel products I did have an AMD 4800+ processor back when amd was stock king in those days when intel messed up with netburst, but I've never been a fan of ATI, and while I think its better under AMD, I have never owned an AMD/ATI card. The posts are straightforward I give you a thumbs up and rib you a little but its not all sarcastic attacks. (intel is supposed to be lowercase anyway)

Looks worse I guess without that moderated approval post not showing up. Only mocking a little, I know no one is using it. I didn't even know about it until a few days ago, but when you bring stuff out of left field people don't know about its often taken offensively so yeah I threw a little mock on it but not that bad. Otherwise I might get steamrolled aka not taken seriously. I find if you don't offend a little when it comes to new info you are not taken with any respect which I don't expect to actually see(or to be given) but maybe people pay attention.

Look you guys have best graphics review on the net, but I'm not gonna be ghey about it.
    Last edited by ColdFlo; 04-14-2013 at 09:40 PM.

I do not believe you can record locally and then judge performance based on that. Real time recording takes a lot of resources that would be taking away from the overall GPU performance picture we are trying to analyze.
    Ryan Shrout
    Owner, PC Perspective
    rshrout -at- pcper -dot- com
    --= Follow me on Twitter =--