Anyone tried using a GPU in a Xen VM?

I'm looking at the Xen hypervisor and have noticed it lets you map GPUs to virtual machines. Has anyone here tried it? Better yet, is there anyone here with a Xen installation on hardware with an Nvidia card who is willing to test a few programs (Blender Cycles and Luxmark) on it?
    My heatware

Proudly NOT a console or subscription/micropayment gamer.

In bed with one of my avatar AMD girls :D

Re: Anyone tried using a GPU in a Xen VM?

Hmm I would guess the vm uses GPU power instead of CPU cycles?

Nope, it lets the VM use the GPU natively. So you'd theoretically be able to game (or 3D render) in a VM.
    My heatware

In bed with one of my avatar AMD girls :D

Sounds cool, I would like to see benchies comparing VM gaming to regular

Quote Originally Posted by Windrunner View Post
    Nope, it lets the VM use the GPU natively. So you'd theoretically be able to game (or 3D render) in a VM.
    I´m looking for an advantage...?! What are the requirements for this? Kepler based GPU?

Wie sie sehn sehn sie nix,dass sie nix sehn sehn sie gleich
    mein Rechner:
    Leibniz Dualboard mit 52 Zähnen und Schoko-Kühlung, Zwiebel-Mettwurst CPU mit Lebertran-speedstepping, Kellogg´s Graka mit 128Shoko-Pops, Sammy´s SuperSandwich Geräuschmacher Brot für den richtigen Sound mit passenden Senf-Boxen. Eiswürfelmaschine kühlt die ganze Sache, damit nix schimmelt

Something ate my reply. I swore I typed one up explaining this and went into explicit detail!

Kepler's virtualization should let you map one video card to multiple VMs for acceleration. This would let you, say, drop a GTX 560 into a system and pass it directly to a Windows 7 VM (or in my case, a Linux VM) to do rendering on, while another VM runs my Linux gateway distribution. So technically you could use this to make your own home cloud gaming server (if you wanted to game with it) because it lets you map USB root hubs to VMs as well!

I personally would use it to render with and record DTV as well as host victim OSes for pen testing.

I also have a habit of tossing my work and personal IM accounts into separate VMs that I run in windows that get shut off when I'm not using them. So I do a lot of virtualization for a home user.
    My heatware