Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Re: IRS vs. The Tea Party

Ahhh yes, umbrellagate.

Sometimes I wonder if conservatives have any memories prior to 2008-ish.
    Last edited by BlackDragon24; 05-20-2013 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon24 View Post
    Ahhh yes, umbrellagate.

Sometimes I wonder if conservatives have any memories prior to 2008-ish.
    Lol, must be that koolaid "some people" probably talk about.

Umbrellagate is yesterday's rage. Today it's something about Obama being black.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

I guess the tactic is to bring up the umbrella squirrel to get folks to look away.

Especially since there are new scandals popping up.

I'm thinkin' we're just seein' the tip of the scandal iceberg.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    I guess the tactic is to bring up the umbrella squirrel to get folks to look away.

Especially since there are new scandals popping up.

I'm thinkin' we're just seein' the tip of the scandal iceberg.
    Scandalous indeed.

Republicans Demanded an Investigation into AP Leaks; Now They’re Blaming Obama

At what point does pointing out squirrels make you the squirrel?

Scandalous indeed.

Republicans Demanded an Investigation into AP Leaks; Now They’re Blaming Obama

At what point does pointing out squirrels make you the squirrel?
    Sorry, I don't want to try explain the spin of a liberal thought piece.

I got through the first paragraph and its at best a stretch, unless the NY Times and Diane Feinstein are closet Republicans.

So I stopped.

Here's a conservative thought piece... actually a story... about how Chicago style politics works on the national stage.

Want to get political? Welcome to the IRS, the FBI, OSHA, and the ATF.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...n-kay-melchior

Keep in mind that with all of these federal agencies working to probe these citizens, the boss over the agencies, even after calling them into question from behind his podium on the campaign trail... doesn't know anything about it.

You gotta love fox news.

They were just playing a clip of Jay Carney talking about the IG's report on the IRS that they found out about last April. And literally, right as Carney was going to say "Congress was informed of this, and Darell Issa...."....nope, right when they mention Issa's name they cut away and interview Michelle Malkin....followed by 2-3 minutes of eeebil Obama talk.

Which I mean, I guess she's a helluva lot prettier and shinier than Jay Carney....ok.
    Last edited by BlackDragon24; 05-20-2013 at 02:28 PM.

You gotta love fox news.

They were just playing a clip of Jay Carney talking about the IG's report on the IRS that they found out about last April. And literally, right as Carney was going to say "Congress was informed of this, and Darell Issa...."....nope, right when they mention Issa's name they cut away and interview Michelle Malkin....followed by 2-3 minutes of eeebil Obama talk.

Which I mean, I guess she's a helluva lot prettier and shinier than Jay Carney....ok.
    They cut the lying blowbag of ??? Dang!!!

Its a conspiracy to hide Issa from from the pooblic.

That he's interviewed on FOX a lot is merely accidental.

I like how you turn an Obama "I dunno nuttin'" screw-up into a FOX conspiracy.

Media Matters is hiring.

"I dunno nuttin'"
    According to FOX NEWS, that is what you said in that last post.

^^^ Heh.

That's what I get for not waiting on the edge of my chair for Jay Carney's next sentence.

Or the revision the next day.

^^^ Heh.

That's what I get for not waiting on the edge of my chair for Jay Carney's next sentence.

Or the revision the next day.
    That's ok Dutch. I'm always hanging on my seat waiting for the nonevent coming from you guys that requires us to ignore facts from the past since its all about making up next Obamagate.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

^^^ What's the difference between Jay Carney's next sentence and the next Obama scandal?

About two minutes.

Edit: See post #78 for today's scandal... bigger 'n the AP scandal.

-
    Last edited by Dutchcedar; 05-20-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Unlike yesterday's scandal, which was merely Watergate + Iran contra, today's scandal is Watergate TIMES Iran Contra.

Tomorrow infinity will introduced as a new "variable"

Rand Paul claims revealing memo exists in IRS scandal

While the Internal Revenue Service maintains it was not focusing on conservative groups out of political bias, Sen. Rand Paul claimed Sunday there was a "written policy" floating around the agency that said IRS officials were "targeting people who were opposed to the president."

"And when that comes forward, we need to know who wrote the policy and who approved the policy," the Republican senator from Kentucky said on CNN's "State of the Union."

Pressed for more precise details about the memo he was referring to, Paul said he hasn't seen such a policy statement but has heard about it.

"Well, we keep hearing the reports and we have several specifically worded items saying who was being targeted. In fact, one of the bullet points says those who are critical of the president. So I don't know if that comes from a policy, but that's what's being reported in the press and reported orally," he told CNN's chief political correspondent Candy Crowley. "I haven't seen a policy statement, but I think we need to see that."
    Got that? There's a memo because I've heard it being reported orally. I haven't seen anything, but people who know things tell me as much.

Maybe he should call Jon Karl. I hear he has reliable sources of information.

^^^ Its a memo from the State Department... that's what I heard.