Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

IRS vs. The Tea Party

No big surprise that this went beyond a few lower rung folks in Cincinnati...

Internal Revenue Service officials in Washington and at least two other offices were involved with investigating conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status, making clear that the effort reached well beyond the branch in Cincinnati that was initially blamed, according to documents obtained by The Washington Post.

IRS officials at the agency’s Washington headquarters sent queries to conservative groups asking about their donors and other aspects of their operations, while officials in the El Monte and Laguna Niguel offices in California sent similar questionnaires to tea-party-affiliated groups, the documents show.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...1f9_story.html

The big surprise was hearing Obama claim he only heard about this extra attention paid to Tea Party applications a couple of days ago. This isn't exactly shocking news, at least for folks following the Tea party or anyone who pays attention to Mark Levin.

Benghazi...

Tea Party targeted by the IRS...

AP phone records seized by the DOJ...

What's next?

Re: IRS vs. The Tea Party

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    No big surprise that this went beyond a few lower rung folks in Cincinnati...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...1f9_story.html

The big surprise was hearing Obama claim he only heard about this extra attention paid to Tea Party applications a couple of days ago. This isn't exactly shocking news, at least for folks following the Tea party or anyone who pays attention to Mark Levin.

Benghazi...

Tea Party targeted by the IRS...

AP phone records seized by the DOJ...

What's next?

^^^ My guess.. 3 more years of the same while the left attacks anyone who points out the activity of the administration run by the scumbag they elected into office twice.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Right now all around this country there are groups with harmless-sounding names like Americans for Prosperity, who are running millions of dollars of ads against Democratic candidates all across the country. And they don't have to say who exactly the Americans for Prosperity are. You don't know if it’s a foreign-controlled corporation. You don't know if it’s a big oil company, or a big bank. You don't know if it’s a insurance company that wants to see some of the provisions in health reform repealed because it’s good for their bottom line, even if it’s not good for the American people.
    Guess who said that.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...-information-1

This IRS thing is a lot bigger than it looks today.

Like everything else, this won't become a major scandal. This ••••••• administration, I tell you.

Oh no, lol, a Bush Bush appointee, lol, trying to setup Obama that left the post in Nov, and Benghazi after the hearings
    that were to blow the lid off of everything. Where are all the smoking guns? LOL. <<This ••••••• administration>>---More like ******Republicans.

http://www.politicususa.com/marco-ru...er-resign.html

Tell you what guys, your ***** are showing BIG time. For that matter you whole party.
    Last edited by falcon_view; 05-14-2013 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon_view View Post
    Oh no, lol, a Bush Bush appointee, lol, trying to setup Obama that left the post in Nov, and Benghazi after the hearings
    that were to blow the lid off of everything. Where are all the smoking guns? LOL. <<This ••••••• administration>>---More like ******Republicans.

Tell you what guys, your ***** are showing BIG time. For that matter you whole party.
    What are you talking about? I don't speak crazy old man.

BOOSH did it!!!

The guy Boosh appointed, Douglas Shulman, was the IRS commissioner while the IRS harassment was going on. His political donations were all to the Democrats. Go figure.

I'm guessing that's who your spell checking article is referring to... they don't mention his name for some reason.

Tip: when capping on people with articles about poor spelling, check your own.

Your *****are still showing BIG time. LOL. I know you and you little crowd don't see it but everyone else does. LOL

And If I was going to setup someone I would I would make a donation also,
    Last edited by falcon_view; 05-14-2013 at 09:54 AM.

Settin' up the blame Boosh scam for when Barrack is in office as far back as donating to Kerry/Edwards? Wow. This guy must be a seer.

Or your arse is showing.

Your *****are still showing BIG time. LOL. I know you and you little crowd don't see it but everyone else does. LOL

Then, if he was such a Republican, why didn't Obama ask for his resignation and appoint an IRS commissioner who agreed with his political points of view?

Oh, I forgot, he was a secret Republican. It was all a long con to set up the Democrats. Just like Benghazi and Fast & Furious and everything else. Obama never does anything wrong and it's all a Republican plot because we hate black people and health care. You're a ••••••• idiot. Go back to babbling about the banks so we all can ignore your posts like normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Settin' up the blame Boosh scam for when Barrack is in office as far back as donating to Kerry/Edwards? Wow. This guy must be a seer.

Or your arse is showing.
    Yes, Dutch. It was all a secret Republican conspiracy set up for the eventuality of a black president.

I love how the perceived Koch brothers-funded vast right-wing conspiracy can do everything, including setup Obama for all these scandals, but can't win the presidential election.

FACT is----Your little group is going NO where.

Yet, we managed to plant a mole in Obama's administration for four years.

Oh, give m some more hot air to hang on with because that is all you have.

BTW, when are the hearings going to start? Don't you think you should call up Douglas Shulman or at least talk to him?

<<< Douglas Shulman, was the IRS commissioner while the IRS harassment was going on. His political donations were all to the Democrats. Go figure.>>>

It you are going to play the part you need to go all the way, don't you think???

So THIS is the BS that goes through every Obamabot's wittle minds.