Biostar Hi-Fi A55S3 vs ASUS F2A85-M

Hey guys i just wanna know your knowledge and sights about this, i am building a new system. My last one is 3 years old now and now i wanna start with a new setup.I am thinking to get 16 GB of RAM and a NVIDIA GTX 450. My processor will AMD A10-5700.

The only thing thats left is a good motherboard. Now i dont wanna put too much money on it, thats why i came up with those two choices between biostar and asus. The price for both of them are almost comparable.

So what are your thoughts about that? any help would be appreciated

In bed with one of my avatar AMD girls :D

Re: Biostar Hi-Fi A55S3 vs ASUS F2A85-M

You should get an amd video card, you could do hybrid crossfire with the integrated GPU pm the A10-5700 and it will greatly improve gaming performance. Especially compared to a single GTX 450

I think the graphics card is just fine, depending on your expectations. as you dont wanna put too much money on the system, the choice is free to your feelings. both boards are fair and have good quality. maybe you can save the money for 16 GB of RAM and use more money for another processor. I am not sure if a CPU with APU is the right choice for you.

In bed with one of my avatar AMD girls :D

Quote Originally Posted by Meejay View Post
    I think the graphics card is just fine, depending on your expectations. as you dont wanna put too much money on the system, the choice is free to your feelings. both boards are fair and have good quality. maybe you can save the money for 16 GB of RAM and use more money for another processor. I am not sure if a CPU with APU is the right choice for you.
    If hes not gonna be gaming he wont even need the 450, and if he is gaming the APU + something else will be much better.....