Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Carlos Danger (aka Anthony Weiner) For Mayor

Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    Carlos Danger is in danger.

His campaign manager quit.

David Axelrod said he should drop out of the race and said "Voters don't believe in 3rd chances."

CNN has video of him campaigning at a nursing home and some old lady confronting him.

Looks grim for Carlos Danger, but he may still come out of it. He was stumping in the Chinatown areas in Queens and CNN talked to all the old Chinese ladies and they really like him. Maybe he can pull it off, who knows.
    Honestly, it is probably in his long run best interest to go down in flames. People, especially compulsive/impulsive people, generally change not because they see the light but because they feel the heat. If he pulls this of, it will only serve to fuel his denial/minimization. Just my 2c/Opinion, not a statement of "fact".
    Derailing topics with varied sidetracks since 2003.

Sexual predators almost never change.

Mayor in the daylight hours and predator at night.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post

No! Carlos Danger at night....giggidty.

Dude is a sick mofo for sure Tuck, but what he has not sexually assaulted any one or molested any children, so the "predator" tag is more than just a bit of a reach. However, your first statement by itself is in fact pretty accurate, although I have seen a fair amount of success with adolescent offenders.

Quote Originally Posted by taman View Post
    Dude is a sick mofo for sure Tuck, but what he has not sexually assaulted any one or molested any children, so the "predator" tag is more than just a bit of a reach. However, your first statement by itself is in fact pretty accurate, although I have seen a fair amount of success with adolescent offenders.

I'm not an expert on the subject but you can understand why many people might think that way. I think there is still a lot we probably don't know about this guys private life yet. You never know what skeletons are in his closet. I know I sure wouldn't trust him to be alone with my 15 year old granddaughter.

I found the girl saying his "healthcare rants" were hot, so I researched it a bit and apparently he finds girls on his Facebook or Twitter page that voice approval of his politics, starts talking about politics with them, then slowly turns on the sexual stuff until it becomes X-rated. Certainly seems to have sort of a predatory nature, grooming these true believer liberal girls into dirty exchanges with him, but since they're all of age, I don't know if its any different than a guy at a bar trying to talk a girl into going home with him.

New York deserves a catfish mayor suffering from dickaphobia.

You never know what skeletons are in his closet. I know I sure wouldn't trust him to be alone with my 15 year old granddaughter.
    You and me both Tucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    I found the girl saying his "healthcare rants" were hot, so I researched it a bit and apparently he finds girls on his Facebook or Twitter page that voice approval of his politics, starts talking about politics with them, then slowly turns on the sexual stuff until it becomes X-rated. Certainly seems to have sort of a predatory nature, grooming these true believer liberal girls into dirty exchanges with him, but since they're all of age, I don't know if its any different than a guy at a bar trying to talk a girl into going home with him.
    Yeck. That's slimy. Even for a politician.

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    Yeck. That's slimy. Even for a politician.
    Should state that that comes directly from multiple women who he has communicated with. He picks these women from those who follow him on Facebook or Twitter.

I'd support him as long as this guy is deputy mayor.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    a catfish mayor suffering from dickaphobia.

That's an odd combination...

But it might be better than the short guy suffering from the need to be a dominating mother.

Speaking of addictions Taman, what is your professional opinion about Alex Jones and possible use of illegal stimulants?

I hear that he's had another one of his episodes on a British Politics show recently. I personally have done cocaine a few times (last time was around 10 years ago for me) and just having been around others who have also done the drug, I would say that Alex Jones does exhibit signs of cocaine (or other stimulant) use.

The most obvious thing for me is how he rambles into numerous tangents and how at times he literally can't stop talking. Ever notice during an interview with a guest or caller how Alex has to constantly interrupt to just blurt some nonsense out for no apparent reason?

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    Speaking of addictions Taman, what is your professional opinion about Alex Jones and possible use of illegal stimulants?

I hear that he's had another one of his episodes on a British Politics show recently. I personally have done cocaine a few times (last time was around 10 years ago for me) and just having been around others who have also done the drug, I would say that Alex Jones does exhibit signs of cocaine (or other stimulant) use.

The most obvious thing for me is how he rambles into numerous tangents and how at times he literally can't stop talking. Ever notice during an interview with a guest or caller how Alex has to constantly interrupt to just blurt some nonsense out for no apparent reason?
    Hard telling, could be Cocaine or possibly meth abuse or even intoxication (which would explain the paranoid tendencies ) or untreated bipolar disorder. Could also be dude just knows how to work his audience too.

^^^
    As we reported yesterday, the Marine Corps Air and Ground Combat Center has dispatched uniformed and presumably armed (we have no confirmation of the latter) soldiers to assist the California Highway Patrol (CHP) in the operation of unconstitutional sobriety checkpoints in San Bernardino County, California, the largest county in California and the country (San Bernardino County is directly east of Los Angeles).

http://www.infowars.com/update-marin...ardino-county/
    Hmmm, I didn't know about that...
    Last edited by tucker; 08-02-2013 at 09:59 AM.