Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    In bed with one of my avatar AMD girls :D

Re: AMD gives up making "big" CPUs, 9590 their farewell to high end

Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    AMD has had two of the three console chips for the last 8 years or so. They lose over $100,000,000.00 per quarter selling 2/3 of the chips, now they'll make huge profits. That doesn't add up.
    What doesn't add up is your futile attempt to twist what I say and then post irrelevant things that have nothing to do with thwat I said.
    First of all current gen consoles do not have AMD cpus I think, if im not mistaken only xbox 360 has an ati GPU not CPU.

And in any case assuming your claim Is true it backs up what I said, that they wont go out of business, has nothing to do with their losses.

You were the one who told me Source is multithreaded. Now you're saying it's not known if it is?
    Yet again go back to reading comprehension classes. Yes source is multithreaded, re read my posts, I said black mesa was not cause it was an early build of the engine, newer source games are multithreaded. And what I also said concerning the particle benchmark is that its unknown if the cvar was put for 8 threads, I think the defaults is 4. So plz sit down.

1. If they only match intel at BF3, why would anyone buy AMD?
    2. I own BF3 and have never played it. Soldier games are boring to me.
    3. BF3 is two years old. Even for people who like soldier games, it may not be what matters.
    4. You ignore one of the more key genres for CPUs in gaming: the huge RTS market. RTS games are typically more CPU bound than shooters, and AMD cpus fail big at RTS.
    5. Benchmarks are scripted sequences running on game engines, performance is indicative of what a user can expect. Sites like HardOCP benchmark with FRAPs on actual gameplay, so again, you're mistaken.
    6. Almost all the benches I posted were low res, you are mistaken.
    1)Ohh gawd, BF3 Is not the only one. And in any case im sorry but that's the stupidest th ing I heard you say yet. Why would anyone buy it if it only matches in BF3? Uhh maybe some peoples main focus is BF3? Did that ever occur to you? And like I said even at other game even those it loses in benchmarks you WONT NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE AT 1080p.

2) And your point being?

3)Yeah its 2 years old but its still the most advanced game engine on market, and BF4 is coming out in less then 3 months, Come again....

4)RTS games? No I don't ignore them not do I deny that AMD is having trouble with them, but are they giving unplayable frame rates? No I don't think so and like I said, the RTS @ 1080 and above you wont see a difference, maybe a little more then compared to fps due to the cpu cycles it takes but they are still perfectly playable on high end AMDs, I have built rig for customers that played RTS for under 700$. Yet again sit down.

5)Wtf are you talking about? Now your saying benches equate to real world performance, sorry but your wrong, I can go play first mission of bf3 maxed out with even 4x AA in single player and get astronomical fps, do that in multiplayer and its a nono.
    You mention hardocp, they are more respectable then toms, but FRAPS? Please, that's benchmarking for semi amatures, all it does is record timedemo and fps of what you specify. It can not accurately represent all of a game. Like I said I can record fraps in BF3 single player and compared to multiplayer its a different story. Its all relative. Which is why I repeat, benchmarks are inconsistent and only give a general idea.

6)If this were a court room the jury would favor me in a heartbeat if they heard you say this, the only person who posted low rez benches as activate amd and may I add flawed console port engines that don't even use 2 cores. I rest my case.

Why would anyone buy a CPU that showed poor results in 80% of benchmarks? Answer: No one is, except the few people left with AMD motherboards who don't want to buy a new motherboard.
    Yeah you may call me delusional, but you are in denial. Im not even bother responding to this in detail, just go ask all retailers if they sell any AMD cpus, yeah cause if everyone had your mentaility then AMD would really go out of business. In any case in 04 ppl were buying crappy P4s with jet turbine engine coolers which lost in 100% of benchmarks to A64s. Does that fit your logic?

No. If I'm buying a car and I want a fast car, I look up 0-60 and quarter mile times. In your world, you buy the slower car and say "It's fast enough".
    There you go putting words in my mouth, the car analogys have been used a million times and if one poster could have said it best here years ago its more like intels are a Ferrari while AMDs are a monster truck.
    Yet again another irrelevant futile comment of yours. Your so predictable and give typical responses of a intel zealot.

A better question would be "Why wouldn't you want the extra performance when intel costs the same or not much more?" A $200 3570 outperforms a $200 8350 90% of the time. On newegg, they're selling 218 socket 1155 motherboards for $44- $399.. In other words you can get a CPU that wins 90% of the benchmarks for the same price, and motherboards for the same price, I'd buy the "overkill" performance. Why would any sane person buy less performance for the same money?
    44$ to 399$? And? theres amd boards for 40 dollars too. Question is do you want a 40 dollar board in your new rig, you want the 300-399$ one Ill bet!!! Well guess what the best AMD boards can be had for around 200, that's a big difference. Yet again sit down.

Your position is on chip video is good for 1080p gaming? Care to support it with benchmarks? As I know you can't do that, what does AMDs on chip video matter to a 1080p gamer?
    lol wut? When did I say anything about this? Your one mixed up troll you know? I recall talking with Josh about APUs that's all, and if anything Hybrid crossfire is an advantage to combine onboard with discrete graphics. And the funny part is you just proved to not know much considering new trinitys and richlands without the crutch of a discrete card can run BF3 @ 1080p lol. REALLY SIT DOWN, now your making laugh at you.

Most people don't edit video. Those who do, you think they should suffer with worse performance at about everything else to get a little faster video editing? Maybe if they do it for a living.
    You really are in denial aren't you? Is that the best you can come up with? Ok Ill follow your pattern of logic, uhh I don't use 7 zip, so why should I buy that CPU that wins by a big margin.......

First and foremost, lots of people have real jobs and would rather spend a few extra bucks than live with bargain basement parts and make sacrifices. $150? That won't even fill up my truck and my boat at the gas station. If you're not living on a shoestring, riding the bus to work and buying your clothes at Goodwill, $150 extra on a computer isn't much.
    So AMD parts are bargain basement now? Please the more and more you post shows how little you know. 150$ can be put into a much better video card. Real jobs? Sigh you drive a truck, I can tell what kind of person you are. Well guess what, the rich that want to keep their money wouldn't be such a bad idea to save their 150$. Considering my expertise in psychology I can tell that you obviously believe AMD are for poor people with shitty jobs while intel is for the "men" who are responsible good eagle loving flag loving americans. Gimmem a break. Do you know how many rich jews I sold AMDs to?

Yes you are. You're arguments are irrational.
    Correction your latest whole post is a conglomeration of irrationality.

You don't support our military? The men and women who literally give their lives so you can hang around in Best Buy tricking people to buy the wrong parts? You don't want people to have jobs producing the tools that keep us free? I don't know, maybe move to another country that has no military?
    Typical American you are. You don't know what the military industrial complex is do you? Nope its not the troops, if I favor anyone its them because they get shafted by this military industrial complex. As for me tricking people to buy "wrong" parts, laugh, I take back what I said above, this here is the stupidest thing you have said. I never tricked or coned anyone, in fact most of the AMDs were already being searched for and I didn't have to explain anything to them, they just want budget rig. If anything when I later worked as a brand ambassador I would try and convince to buy intel cause those were focus items that made money, and guess what the AMD still prevailed. Please just shush already your proving to be very very not knowingfull of the retail world and judging by your below comment which I will now address you get your info from Wall Street Journal and only know about stock market which has nothing to do with retail experience.

By the way, you say move to a country with no military? Yet again learn what the military industrial complex is, if you had basic reading comprehension skills you would see key word, industry, which means the arms manuffacturers the bombs, all the bs.
    This military industrial complex boomed after WWII, before that there was a military. USSR the greatest super power ever with most glorious Red Army was not part of military industrial complex.

intel 3570- $200. AMD 8350- $200..

The flip side is you lose the tech updates as they happen, while intel boards have them. (E.G. PCIE3)

You don't understand business. intel Q1 2013 profit, $2 billion dollars. AMD Q1 2013 loss $140 million dollars. First and foremost, as has been shown to you several times, intel has 85% of the processor market. So AMD isn't selling "most" anything in the PC market. Second, you should look up margin as it relates to profit. Here's an example: Lets say you are selling PCs at Best Buy and on a Saturday you sell 20 AMD PCs for $300 that contain a $50 chip AMD makes $10 on. You sell two $800 intel based PCs to "crazy rich people" that contain $300 CPUs that intel makes $150 on. Wowee! AMD is kicking butt, outselling intel 10:1 at Best Buy! Oops, AMD made $200, intel made $300.. Who won? This is why AMD has been losing money forever, low margins, low profits due to no public confidence in their chips.
    Stock market talk,yay!!! Its like comparing apples to pears!!! Im afraid you don't understeand business my friend. Like I said I could talk to talk cause I walked the walk while you were sitting in front of a desk modding n00bs who have no clue how to OC on NVidia forums. Kudos to you.

Largely earned by them, BTW, because they failed so very many times. Since Core 2 Duo launched SEVEN YEARS AGO, AMD has been playing catch up and failing. Never once since 2006 has AMD been able to say "Our CPUs are the fastest at processing". Since 2006 they've been saying "Our CPU aren't bad, you should buy the second best products because we're good guys".

That is why they're quitting at the high end.
    Your point being? If anything your backing me up subconsciously, I already said intel got performance crown back with core2s. Yet again kudos to your futile attempt of debating.
    I have a 990X and a 2500K. We could just look at the benches of the 9590? (an 8350 at 5GHz turbo) The 9590 still loses to the STOCK 2500k. (or 990X I imagine)
    http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum...r-5ghz-11.html
    Yep, even at 5GHz, beat to death, an $800+ AMD pooch cpu can't compete with intel's $200 mid range from years ago. Pathetic is what that is.
    No comment, I have to analyze those benches and see if they were "cherry picked" like you say. Because in a lot of benches I have seen the intels that pwn AMDs are 3xxx and 4xxx series, not a 2500K. And in any case you seem to have amnesia and forget that a Phenom 2 was able to match your 2500k in BF3 alpha... Yet again sit down.
    EDIT: Congrats you showed benches lower the 1080p, ohh 720 which is also HD. Post 640x480 which is how cpus used to be benched or even 1024x768, plz ohh plz do so. Im not saying the amds will win at that rez but what I will tell you is uhh, if a 4770 gets 180ish fps In deux es and the 5ghz vishera gets 120ish. WHO CARES!! When your gaming in real world you will not notice this difference at 1080p or above. Add vsync and the performance will be pretty much identicle. Im getting tired of repeating this , your being very dense.

Im getting tired of this charade, intel zealots that think they know something. If you next responses are regurgitations of the same crap I will add you to ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Keysplayr View Post
    Poci, I'll send you some Aloe for them burns.
    Go away plz.

Mods and admins, I know your probably tired of this too, the endless AMD intel debates. Ill stop now, I just needed to clarify a few facts.
    Last edited by Poci; 08-10-2013 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    This thread reminds me of the good old days here where an Intel versus AMD argument mattered far more than anything political.
    Yea It has been entertaining to follow this thread . Me personaly , I have owned both . Curently running a 3770k . Yes its fast , but still bought a AMD 6350 to play with just for kicks , IMO either would do Me fine but I always had a soft spot for AMD . Shoot I teethed on the AMD slot A boards . Ahh those were the days ! AMD and VIA chipsets running agp ports . Those old boards were just meat and potatoes boards no fancy pants sound or lan and most ran their own sound cards -lan cards . Who remembers ISA slots ? time seems to fly huh ?
    "The Lord Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want"
    PS:23

Quote Originally Posted by Poci View Post
    So AMD parts are bargain basement now? Please the more and more you post shows how little you know. 150$ can be put into a much better video card. Real jobs? Sigh you drive a truck, I can tell what kind of person you are.
    LOL, what kind of people "drive trucks"? I drive a truck because it's necessary for my lifestyle. Today I hauled my son's Honda 100 to our fishing cabin so he could ride. Tomorrow I'll be towing my boat. My wife said she wants to get out the kayak next weekend, I haul it in the truck. We're a month away from duck season, and I'll be hauling my canoe and flat bottom boat. In the winter, I have the back end full of ice fishing gear a lot. If it makes you feel better, I drive my wife's 2013 Dodge Challenger when I don't need the bed or tow power.

Well guess what, the rich that want to keep their money wouldn't be such a bad idea to save their 150$. Considering my expertise in psychology I can tell that you obviously believe AMD are for poor people with shitty jobs while intel is for the "men" who are responsible good eagle loving flag loving americans.
    No kidding? One of my bachelors degrees is in Psychology from University of Wisconsin, Madison. I don't remember discussing CPUs. Where does your "expertise" come from? (and what does psychology have to do with CPUs?)

Gimmem a break. Do you know how many rich jews I sold AMDs to?
    Quoted for permanence, so people can see ugly ignorance and learn what NOT be like.

Typical American you are. You don't know what the military industrial complex is do you? Nope its not the troops, if I favor anyone its them because they get shafted by this military industrial complex.
    The troops aren't part of the military? And you left out my mention of defense contractors. If the military themselves, and defense contractor who build their tools (as I noted) are not the "military industrial complex" who is? The Best Buy Geek Squad and Sales crew?

As for me tricking people to buy "wrong" parts, laugh, I take back what I said above, this here is the stupidest thing you have said. I never tricked or coned anyone, in fact most of the AMDs were already being searched for and I didn't have to explain anything to them, they just want budget rig. If anything when I later worked as a brand ambassador I would try and convince to buy intel cause those were focus items that made money, and guess what the AMD still prevailed.
    LOL "brand ambassador". So were you compensated by AMD for shilling for them in Best Buy? Sounds that way.

Please just shush already your proving to be very very not knowingfull of the retail world and judging by your below comment which I will now address you get your info from Wall Street Journal and only know about stock market which has nothing to do with retail experience.
    Believe it or not, some of us have no desire to know anything about the retail world. (and "very very not knowingfull" is not only bad grammar, "knowingfull" is not even a word)

By the way, you say move to a country with no military? Yet again learn what the military industrial complex is, if you had basic reading comprehension skills you would see key word, industry, which means the arms manuffacturers the bombs, all the bs.
    This military industrial complex boomed after WWII, before that there was a military. USSR the greatest super power ever with most glorious Red Army was not part of military industrial complex.
    Errrr.... not exactly patriotic are you? Again, what does this have to do with CPUs?

intel 3570- $200. AMD 8350- $200..

Stock market talk,yay!!! Its like comparing apples to pears!!!
    How is comparing the cost of two cpus "stock market" talk?

Im afraid you don't understeand business my friend. Like I said I could talk to talk cause I walked the walk while you were sitting in front of a desk modding n00bs who have no clue how to OC on NVidia forums. Kudos to you.
    You walked tall in the aisles of Best Buy, I have no doubt.
    Last edited by jethro; 08-10-2013 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshMST View Post
    Eh, we are getting to the point where fast chips that handle many, many threads are becoming commodity items. I wouldn't call someone who bought a FX 8350 or 6350 for gaming is getting cheated out of anything. They are solid products for their price range, and really the only significant downside is that they will pull more power and produce more heat than Ivy Bridge or Haswell (unless of course you start really overclocking Haswell...). If I had my druthers... AMD would have updated the 990FX with the A85X southbridge/MCH. I think that would have given the platform a nice boost.

IF You were going with the lasest amd cpu what board would you pair it up with , I would value Your opinion

Your point being? If anything your backing me up subconsciously, I already said intel got performance crown back with core2s. Yet again kudos to your futile attempt of debating.
    Then why would anyone buy AMD?

No comment, I have to analyze those benches and see if they were "cherry picked" like you say. Because in a lot of benches I have seen the intels that pwn AMDs are 3xxx and 4xxx series, not a 2500K.
    Well, the 2XXX series is two generations old, you'll have to forgive reviewers for expecting AMD to compete against current intel products, not the ones we were buying two and a half years ago. The fact I posted benches of AMDs 5GHz $800 best of best getting beat at gaming by an intel chip I bought over two years ago for $200 is kind of sad, don't you think?

And in any case you seem to have amnesia and forget that a Phenom 2 was able to match your 2500k in BF3 alpha... Yet again sit down.
    LOL Do I need to post 100 benches of the 2500K making the Phenom 2 look like a 486 now too? Again, BF3 is not the only game out there.

EDIT: Congrats you showed benches lower the 1080p, ohh 720 which is also HD. Post 640x480 which is how cpus used to be benched or even 1024x768, plz ohh plz do so.
    I can't. You're the last guy on the planet with a CRT monitor that can run 640X480 and not have 60% of the pixels missing.

Im not saying the amds will win at that rez but what I will tell you is uhh, if a 4770 gets 180ish fps In deux es and the 5ghz vishera gets 120ish. WHO CARES!! When your gaming in real world you will not notice this difference at 1080p or above. Add vsync and the performance will be pretty much identicle. Im getting tired of repeating this , your being very dense.
    One of us is. (hint hint) Tell me Poci, if you're getting 50% higher performance with the intel part, think that gives you more power necessary to turn up the settings? It's a PUZZLER!

Im getting tired of this charade, intel zealots that think they know something. If you next responses are regurgitations of the same crap I will add you to ignore.
    I think you need to, because repeating "Look at the BF3 benchmark I can't link too!" doesn't seem to be working for you.

Go away plz.

Mods and admins, I know your probably tired of this too, the endless AMD intel debates. Ill stop now, I just needed to clarify a few facts.
    You're just trying to get the thread locked because it burns like a cross on a vampire for you to see people pointing out intel CPUs are a better deal, offer superior performance, and more modern motherboards. (being an "AMD Ambassador" and all)
    Last edited by jethro; 08-10-2013 at 09:08 PM.

LOL, what kind of people "drive trucks"? I drive a truck because it's necessary for my lifestyle. Today I hauled my son's Honda 100 to our fishing cabin. Tomorrow I'll be towing my boat. My wife said she wants to get out the kayak next weekend, I haul it in the truck. We're a month away from duck season, and I'll be hauling my canoe and flat bottom boat. In the winter, I have the back end full of ice fishing gear a lot. If it makes you feel better, I drive my wife's 2013 Dodge Challenger when I don't need the bed or tow power.
    Sigh never mind, you don't get it.... Btw thank you for sharing more irrelevant info with me. Like most americans trying to justify something they don't get.

No kidding? One of my bachelors degrees is in Psychology from University of Wisconsin, Madison. I don't remember discussing CPUs. Where does your "expertise" come from? (and what does psychology have to do with CPUs?)
    Sorry Homer Simpson I don't believe you have a bachelors, if you did you would have took engrish 101 and learned better comprehension skills. I didn't major in psych btw, it was programming and game design, psych was just obligatory class where I finished top of class, plus I already have a hardware tech degree from 03 and set up hundreds of computers for governmental social security offices? still want to debate?
    And of course psych has nothing to do with CPUs, the fact that your relating them is showing some naiveness in your part, I would explain why but you wouldn't understand.
    Quoted for permanence, so people can see ugly ignorance and learn what NOT be like.
    That's a low blow, and a very nave one, what do you assume im anti semetic for saying that? My mothers ex was a jew genius.
    Your resorting to lame criticisms to defend your stance and in this post your going OT on everything to try and discredit me since you have no valid way of doing so. Yet again futile.

The troops aren't part of the military? And you left out my mention of defense contractors. If the military themselves, and defense contractor who build their tools (as I noted) are not the "military industrial complex" who is? The Best Buy Geek Squad and Sales crew?
    Yes troops are part of the military, has nothing to do with the industrial complex that enjoys bombing and assassinating whoever they see fit to American politics. And yes defense contractors are part of that. The industrial complex took over after WWII, before that America was great nation, Roosevelt died (mysteriously may I add) and they nuked the japs which was the biggest terrorist act in history when all they had to do was let the Marines aniquilate Okinawa which was japs last bastion. Then everything went down the crapper. Red Scare, reagonamics. All bs, Anyways I don't want to get into politics, I was booted from TLR for that so Id rather not talk politics. But like I said you need to learn to diferetiate the 18 year old minority who enlists due to no job oputunities and the commercial he sees on TV thinking he can slay a dragon with a sword......

LOL "brand ambassador". So were you compensated by AMD for shilling for them in Best Buy? Sounds that way.
    Sounds that way? Well you assume wrong if you don't know what an ambassador is. Also known as Sales Reps, the guys you see in retail stores with brands on their shirts to explain the benefits of the product who do not work for the store but for a 3rd party company.
    And no it wasn't AMD, I worked for two major OEM brands, we sold both intel and amd, and it was a much better job then working for BBY nincompoops themselves Nuff said.

Believe it or not, some of us have no desire to know anything about the retail world. (and "very very not knowingfull" is not only grammar, "knowingfull" is not even a word)
    Well if you have no desire then why open your mouth on what sells or not? Yet again I have the experience. I don't think your experience of refereeing nublets on NVidia forums telling them typical "Ocing is bad mmkay" qualifys you for anything.

Errrr.... not exactly patriotic are you? Again, what does this have to do with CPUs?
    Uhhhmerika!!!! GIMME SOME FREEDOM FRIES. Im so scared the towelheads are gonna kill me!!!
    Is the US government and NATO backing the sunis patriotic? That's all Im gonna say, I don't want to get into politics......

How is comparing the cost of two cpus "stock market" talk?
    Its not, but talking about quarterly millions in losses it stock market talk.

You walked tall in the aisles of Best Buy, I have no doubt.
    You claim you never belittled me for working there but you still are and doing it in every post, I therefore have reported you to admins. You are offensive and not knowingfull (yes that word doesn't exist but its my censorship to not put another word that would unfairly gain me an infraction. In any case Im sure you walked tall babysitting n00bs on NVidia forums.

Now have a nice day and leave me alone. Im adding you to ignore list since now your debate has resorted to low blows and gone totally off topic with nothing to do with the subject and have failed to prove me wrong on anything I said in my last post. You also criticized my monitor which also show low knowledge and even Meridian that mod has to explain to you why CRTs are still better for gaming, but no you like the latest and greatest. Why? Its a psych thing and don't want to point it out in fear of it being misunderstood as an attack.
    Now good bye.
    Last edited by Poci; 08-10-2013 at 09:07 PM.

Stop bitching, keep discussion on topic.
    Ryan Shrout
    Owner, PC Perspective
    rshrout -at- pcper -dot- com
    --= Follow me on Twitter =--

Quote Originally Posted by Keysplayr View Post
    The problem with delusional people is, that they have no idea that they're delusional. Poci, I've been around the forums for a long time and I have to say that you my AMD friend are delusional with a capital delusional. I don't mean to offend man, but you've officially amazed me which is not easy to do. You blindly deny anything negative about AMD. That is not good. Means something is wrong.
    Whats wrong is when you say you have been in forums for a long time with 7 posts and registered a month or two ago.......

My thought is the fact AMD can't produce CPUs as fast as the stuff intel was making 30 months ago is what precipitated their decision to quit the high end CPU business.

Sort of like if there was a RAM company producing DDR2, a monitor company was still only doing CRTs, or a graphics card company making just PCIE or VESA cards.

When you can't catch up, you throw in the towel.

Whats wrong is when you say you have been in forums for a long time with 7 posts and registered a month or two ago.......
    My thought is the fact AMD can't produce CPUs as fast as the stuff intel was making 30 months ago is what precipitated their decision to quit the high end CPU business.

Sort of like if there was a RAM company producing DDR2, a monitor company was still only doing CRTs, or a graphics card company making just PCIE or VESA cards.

When you can't catch up, you throw in the towel.
    wow you guys need to forget trying to convince each other which is best amd or intel . frankly its getting old and tired realy !!

Quote Originally Posted by brothergc View Post
    IF You were going with the lasest amd cpu what board would you pair it up with , I would value Your opinion
    my 2 cents. I love my Sabertooth 990fx R2, it has a lot of features, on-board audio is solid, and a great warranty........also solid for overclocks.

wow you guys need to forget trying to convince each other which is best amd or intel . frankly its getting old and tired realy !!

Yeah, especially since anyone who wants the best performance in games has been running Intel here for what, 7 or 8 years now anyway. Poci's arguments aren't exactly persuading me to go out and buy AMD's latest space heater so I can have the same (or worse) gaming experience that I get from my years old OC'd 2600k.

Yeah, especially since anyone who wants the best performance in games has been running Intel here for what, 7 or 8 years now anyway. Poci's arguments aren't exactly persuading me to go out and buy AMD's latest space heater so I can have the same (or worse) gaming experience that I get from my years old OC'd 2600k.
    what is your 2600k clocked at?? Maybe for "real world" comparision, you can run your 2600 against my 8350 in some similar cpu only benchies. That would be some legit info. BTW, I am in no way a fan boy of any company, the 8350 was just on sale.

I never said AMD was best. I said its a smarter choice.

One thread your asking me about what 990FX board to get and now you let the trolls discredit me and you think I don't know what im talking about. Kudos Jethro you have a follower you should start a troll religion.