Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    In bed with one of my avatar AMD girls :D

Re: AMD gives up making "big" CPUs, 9590 their farewell to high end

If your gonna let heat discourage you from buying AMD then your mixed up.
    The only time you will notice this furnace is at extreme load with prime or OCCT.

Average use and even gaming it does not heatup that much.

In any case if you want to talk about heaters, I remember in 04 when P4s were the best room heaters for a cold house ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Poci View Post
    If your gonna let heat discourage you from buying AMD then your mixed up.
    The only time you will notice this furnace is at extreme load with prime or OCCT.

Average use and even gaming it does not heatup that much.

In any case if you want to talk about heaters, I remember in 04 when P4s were the best room heaters for a cold house ever!!!
    Ivy Bridge is not all that chilly under load . I am running a massive HS and under prime 95 I can hit 69 deg C,at 1.2 V use a stock HS and one could get 85 Deg C . IMO that that is not all that chilly
    "The Lord Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want"
    PS:23

Quote Originally Posted by brothergc View Post
    Ivy Bridge is not all that chilly under load . I am running a massive HS and under prime 95 I can hit 69 deg C,at 1.2 V use a stock HS and one could get 85 Deg C . IMO that that is not all that chilly
    Thank you, Intels heat up too, something I already know but Jethro seems to not know and criticizes amd due to that.

I never said AMD was best. I said its a smarter choice.

One thread your asking me about what 990FX board to get and now you let the trolls discredit me and you think I don't know what im talking about. Kudos Jethro you have a follower you should start a troll religion.
    Dude chill out You have different views and interests . and battering one another back and forth , name calling and all that is not a respectable way for either person to act . If I were in this situation I would just agree to disagree and call it a day as no good will ever come out of this if both of you continue bash each other . I am not taking sides as You suppose but all of us have a right to a point of view and both need to respect that right .
    Last edited by brothergc; 08-11-2013 at 05:43 PM.

You are correct, but considering they are practically stalking me........

That's trolling my friend.

You are correct, but considering they are practically stalking me........

That's trolling my friend.
    Then be the bigger man and just do not reply to that persons post . Inother words add no fuel to the fire , in time it will go out

Addded them to ignore don't worry

Not stalking you. You're practically posting in every thread, so unfortunately, you are unavoidable. And I know you won't be able to resist looking at my post like you're doing right now.
    Member of Nvidia Focus Group
    NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time
    to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.

Don't make me add you to ignore list again like I did years ago...
    Oooh, sick burn.

I remember you sent me a bunch of insults via PM and even told me that Ryan Shrout was about to hire you to review AMD graphics cards on this site? What happened? Should I publish that PM for everybody to see?

One of the many PMs I got from Poci back in the day. I wonder if Ryan remembers having that conversation? I wonder what would be the advantage of having an autistic pothead burnout who can barely spell correctly and is obviously an AMD fanboy review hardware? Could you honestly review anything or would everything just be "GREAT! BETTER THAN INTEL! The Benchmarks are worst, but I know everything about computers because I used to work at Best Buy, so I know this AMD is better!"

BTW, why didn't you get the review job? Best Buy schedule got in the way?

You can't prove any of your claims about AMD with empirical evidence. You dismiss all the objectionable evidence as "synthetic benchmarks". All your arguments for AMD boil down to your opinions - you like AMD and you have liked the performance you've gotten from AMD parts, therefore, AMD is the best.
    Last edited by Keven; 08-11-2013 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    Oooh, sick burn.

I remember you sent me a bunch of insults via PM and even told me that Ryan Shrout was about to hire you to review AMD graphics cards on this site? What happened? Should I publish that PM for everybody to see?
    Dude, be quiet. Your manipulating facts. The talks me and Ryan were having were to try me out and then MAYBE hire me.
    What happened? I moved to Europe and Ryan didn't like the idea of having to ship me parts over there so sit down.

Your trolling too now Im going to add you to ignore list.

Btw you know posting PMs is against forum rules right, be prepared for an infraction.

One of the many PMs I got from Poci back in the day. I wonder if Ryan remembers having that conversation? I wonder what would be the advantage of having an autistic pothead burnout who can barely spell correctly and is obviously an AMD fanboy review hardware? Could you honestly review anything or would everything just be "GREAT! BETTER THAN INTEL! The Benchmarks are worst, but I know everything about computers because I used to work at Best Buy, so I know this AMD is better!"

BTW, why didn't you get the review job? Best Buy schedule got in the way?

You can't prove any of your claims about AMD with empirical evidence. You dismiss all the objectionable evidence as "synthetic benchmarks". All your arguments for AMD boil down to your opinions - you like AMD and you have liked the performance you've gotten from AMD parts, therefore, AMD is the best.
    I hope they ban you for this post. All you can do is resorting to insulting and when everything I claimed was logical and true. Your just another troll bashing me cause I had a job with BBY years after already being a tech, while you were doing your writing career and throwing your great spelled papers (which btw u judging my spelling makes you a grammar Nazi, trust me when I want to spell correctly I can, but trying to content the likes of trolls like you does not incite me to look for spelling errors when Im typing probably 10 times faster then you, so they are typos not that I cant spell) in the trash I was already a tech in a shop and had done work for goverments. So yet again shush
    Now good riddance.
    Last edited by Poci; 08-11-2013 at 07:05 PM.

Btw you know posting PMs is against forum rules right, be prepared for an infraction.
    Oh yeah? Where?

I hope they ban you for this post. All you can do is resorting to insulting and when everything I claimed was logical and true. Your just another troll bashing me cause I had a job with BBY years after already being a tech, while you were doing your writing career and throwing your great spelled papers in the trash I was already a tech in a shop and had don't work for goverments. So yet again shush
    Now good riddance.
    Nobody cares where you worked. The problem is you present your personal experiences with computers as fact. You like AMD and you have had good luck with AMD parts - therefore, AMD is the best. Earlier in this thread, you said something to the effect of (paraphrasing) "People said the Phenom II was bad but I could tell it was faster." All your arguments for AMD come from your personal experience or your work experience, and you pretend that overrides the empirical evidence from benchmarks.

(which btw u judging my spelling makes you a grammar Nazi, trust me when I want to spell correctly I can, but trying to content the likes of trolls like you does not incite me to look for spelling errors when Im typing probably 10 times faster then you, so they are typos not that I cant spell)
    Then you should spell correctly on the forums. People judge your intelligence on how you speak and write. Maybe this is why you have trouble getting a job. Do you think Neil deGrasse Tyson runs around using "im" and "ur" in emails? You could be 100% correct, but very few people are going to take you seriously when you write like a child. Little life lesson for you.

Oh yeah? Where?

Nobody cares where you worked. The problem is you present your personal experiences with computers as fact. You like AMD and you have had good luck with AMD parts - therefore, AMD is the best. Earlier in this thread, you said something to the effect of (paraphrasing) "People said the Phenom II was bad but I could tell it was faster." All your arguments for AMD come from your personal experience or your work experience, and you pretend that overrides the empirical evidence from benchmarks.
    If nobody cares where I worked then why mention it? All I do is point out the few advantages amd has and I get bashed.

Then you should spell correctly on the forums. People judge your intelligence on how you speak and write. Maybe this is why you have trouble getting a job. Do you think Neil deGrasse Tyson runs around using "im" and "ur" in emails? You could be 100% correct, but very few people are going to take you seriously when you write like a child. Little life lesson for you.
    IQ has nothing to do with spelling, and like I said they are typos not that I cant spell. And fyi my IQ when younger was around 150ish so sit down.

And yes posting PMs publicly is against forum rules, all forums have this policy.
    And if that's not applicalble here then your a snake, that's a low blow. In any case you have proved nothing, like I said it was not my stupid BBY job that prevented it from happening it was me moving so sit down.

And im not having a hard time finding a job, in fact I get calls the next day for interviews. You assume a lot about me without actually knowing the truth. So plz be quite, you will now be added to ignore list. Wannabes are not worth my time. Go write a book.
    Congrats, you and the other jealous trolls are now ignored, so don't even bother responding.
    Last edited by Poci; 08-11-2013 at 07:17 PM.