Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Re: AMD gives up making "big" CPUs, 9590 their farewell to high end

Quote Originally Posted by Poci View Post
    If nobody cares where I worked then why mention it? All I do is point out the few advantages amd has and I get bashed.
    It's the way you present yourself. If you said "Hey, I like AMD, here's a few places where they're better than Intel right now," you'd be able to have an actual debate with people. You support AMD and bash Intel like an insane person. You don't present a strong argument. Just look at the way you support AMD and Josh talks about AMD in this very thread. See a difference? You look like a mad man.

IQ has nothing to do with spelling. And fyi my IQ when younger was around 150ish so sit down.
    Yeah, I've been hearing "i can write good if i want, i just write this way on da message boards" for a long time. Fact is, if you don't use proper grammar in an email or on a message board, you're either lazy or stupid. Neither is good.

And im not having a hard time finding a job, in fact I get calls the next day for interviews. You assume a lot about me without actually knowing the truth. So plz be quite, you will now be added to ignore list. Wannabes are not worth my time. Go write a book.
    They must be great jobs you're getting called back on if you are complaining about the low pay and not being unionized.

In bed with one of my avatar AMD girls :D

Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    Yes which is why I quit that job after a few days........

Now PLEASE GO AWAY. YOUR ANNOYING ME

Yes which is why I quit that job after a few days........

Now PLEASE GO AWAY. YOUR* ANNOYING ME
    *you're

Oooh, sick burn.

I remember you sent me a bunch of insults via PM and even told me that Ryan Shrout was about to hire you to review AMD graphics cards on this site? What happened? Should I publish that PM for everybody to see?
    LOL- he just sent me an expletive filled rant, and promised to have the site admins here ban me!

AND he also told me Ryan was going to hire him as a reviewer.

Gee, between the bullying forum members, doling out bad information, and religious and ethnic slurs Poci spits out it's hard to believe the site doesn't want to hire him.

Perhaps the site understands the term "liability".

Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    LOL- he just sent me an expletive filled rant, and promised to have the site admins here ban me!

AND he also told me Ryan was going to hire him as a reviewer.

Gee, between the bullying forum members, doling out bad information, and religious and ethnic slurs Poci spits out it's hard to believe the site doesn't want to hire him.

Perhaps the site understands the term "liability".
    Yeah, having an anti-semitic on staff would really look good. I guess it does explain why Poci hates Intel, when they do have a fair bit of Israeli engineers and executives (including the amazing Mooly Eden, who gives a great CES press conference every year) and fabs in Israel.

There's also the irony of him calling you a terrible capitalist when he's ranting for AMD. Sure, they're the underdog, but they're still a publicly traded $2 billion Fortune 500 company. Don't support the evil capitalist Intel for the slightly less evil AMD. Give me a break.

Yeah, having an anti-semitic on staff would really look good. I guess it does explain why Poci hates Intel, when they do have a fair bit of Israeli engineers and executives (including the amazing Mooly Eden, who gives a great CES press conference every year) and fabs in Israel.

There's also the irony of him calling you a terrible capitalist when he's ranting for AMD. Sure, they're the underdog, but they're still a publicly traded $2 billion Fortune 500 company. Don't support the evil capitalist Intel for the slightly less evil AMD. Give me a break.
    Enlightmen, how am I anti semetic? Or do you fail to read my posts correctly as well?

And Jethro what ethnic and religious slurs? Are you retarded? Im mixed ethnicity myself and I already told you my step father was jewish.

Seriously go back to your mid west college and learn some reading comprehension.

This has gotten to a point to where since you geniuses know I have a point you have gone totally OT and resorted to politician like lies and assumptions of me. Now •••• off.

And btw Keven u say that PM was from back in the day, correction it was when you joined forums merely 3 years ago and I already had been here since it was called amdmb.com in early 00s. Now yet again sit down

Just remember my Ahem... post in CPU section.
    REALITY CHECK!!!

You guys bashing me are jealous that's all.
    Last edited by Poci; 08-11-2013 at 08:01 PM.

Enlightmen, how am I anti semetic? Or do you fail to read my posts correctly as well?

And Jethro what ethnic and religious slurs? Are you retarded? Im mixed ethnicity myself and I already told you my step father was jewish.
    Does your step father know you go around on message boards and talk about "the rich jews"?

Seriously go back to your mid west college and learn some reading comprehension.
    Where'd you go to college?

And btw Keven u say that PM was from back in the day, correction it was when you joined forums merely 3 years ago and I already had been here since it was called amdmb.com in early 00s. Now yet again sit down
    Respect is earned, not given. Nobody here cares that you have a date next to your name that came before the date next to my name.

The "rich jews" wasn't the half of it- did you see the thread where Poci talks about "japs" and "towel heads" as well? Also slanders "Americans" a lot.

Yeah- he'd be a "great" hire for the review team. He'd only offend.....everybody.

The "rich jews" wasn't the half of it- did you see the thread where Poci talks about "japs" and "towel heads" as well? Also slanders "Americans" a lot.

Yeah- he'd be a "great" hire for the review team. He'd only offend.....everybody.
    Well, that explains why he likes AMD. He must of liked ATI because they were Canadian and not filthy money grubbing Americans.

Edit: Anyway, I better stop with this thread before I get myself in even more trouble with the powers that be.
    Last edited by Keven; 08-11-2013 at 08:09 PM.

Does your step father know you go around on message boards and talk about "the rich jews"?

Where'd you go to college?

Respect is earned, not given. Nobody here cares that you have a date next to your name that came before the date next to my name.
    Your being politicaly correct by assuming just cause I say jew instead of jewish that I have something against them.....

As for college it doesn't matter, I was already a techie before even going to college.
    And you may not care about date next to name but it shows experience, and you my friend lack that.

Well, that explains why he likes AMD. He must of liked ATI because they were Canadian and not filthy money grubbing Americans.

Edit: Anyway, I better stop with this thread before I get myself in even more trouble with the powers that be.
    You think when I said Japs that it was a derogatory term? As for towel heads it was me being ironic. Yet again brush up on reading comprehension. And in nay case when I was going to be test drived for reviews I never made any of these statements so stfu with your childish politican like bashing.

The only ones that are offensive are you and the trolls with your hollier then thou attitude.

Im tired of this shit, its obvious your trying to provke me to say something to get an infraction. You wont, in fact Im waiting for them to ban both of you. Keven might now cause hes been around for ONLY a few years. But you with what 3 months and less then 30 posts? Please, good riddance troll zealot.

Why do I hear "The Twilight Zone" theme music whenever I read Poci's posts?

By the way, I was born in August 2013 just before I registered here. Check the date under my avatar.

I'll leave you to it Poci. I hope you can try to project some semblance of reality in the not too distant future. I really hate seeing blind
    devotion and cultish delusion in a person.

There should be a twelve step program. Anyway. Good Luck.
    Last edited by Keysplayr; 08-11-2013 at 09:04 PM.
    Member of Nvidia Focus Group
    NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time
    to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.

This is what it says on your upper right hand corner.........Joined: Aug 2013 Posts:10

Wow you sure are old school!!

No im not blind, they are blind to not realize the facts I presented. Jeez all of you act like Im saying AMD pwnz intel in every way. I never said that. In fact the intel zealots are the ones that refuse to accept any advantage amd would have and come up with irrelevant excuses to defend their stance. Your like lawyers. And I ••••••• hate lawyers.
    Last edited by Poci; 08-11-2013 at 09:12 PM.

In fact the intel zealots are the ones that refuse to accept any advantage amd would have and come up with irrelevant excuses to defend their stance.
    Huh? AMD has a lot of advantages. Fusion APU is cool technology and I've bought AMD graphics cards for computers I've built for other people. And AMD has always had some compelling chips at certain price/performance points.

And I ••••••• hate lawyers.
    Obviously, since a lot of lawyers are (as you call them) "rich jews".

One thread your asking me about what 990FX board to get and now you let the trolls discredit me and you think I don't know what im talking about. Kudos Jethro you have a follower you should start a troll religion.
    Huh? I was never asking about a 990FX board. Was it Brothergc you were thinking of maybe? I've not yet seen the trolls in this thread you speak of either. People making sense, yes. As I've said before, I still buy AMD chips for budget and non gaming systems, everything else will continue to get an Intel until AMD gets back in the game on the cpu front. They are NOT there yet.

This is what it says on your upper right hand corner.........Joined: Aug 2013 Posts:10

Wow you sure are old school!!

No im not blind, they are blind to not realize the facts I presented. Jeez all of you act like Im saying AMD pwnz intel in every way. I never said that. In fact the intel zealots are the ones that refuse to accept any advantage amd would have and come up with irrelevant excuses to defend their stance. Your like lawyers. And I ••••••• hate lawyers.
    There is no way on this Earth that you've ever had a 150 IQ. And I'm not going to explain to you how I know this either. The explanation would be utterly wasted.
    Member of Nvidia Focus Group
    NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time
    to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.