Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Ahem......

  1. #1
    Joined
    Nov 2002
    Location
    In bed with one of my avatar AMD girls :D
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,876

    Ahem......

    Nothing better then a BLIND taste test....

    http://legitreviews.com/article/1838/1/

    Don't worry I will get all you skeptics the benchs of 8350 vs 3960X, im making it a priority to find it since Im so "deslusional"

  2. #2
    Joined
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    553

    Re: Ahem......

    Why do you think their cheap PR stunt proves anything?



    1. Those are Eyefinity rigs, placing the limitation squarely on the GPUs.
    2. Faildozer reviews basically made AMD out to be criminals for even selling it. Can't remember the last time a product was so reviled by the press. AMD set up a contrived situation where they knew they could compete.
    3. Most importantly, lets say AMD ran every game at 80fps, and intel ran every game at 100fps. Even though you couldn't see this difference, why would any sane person buy the slower chip?

  3. #3
    Joined
    Nov 2002
    Location
    In bed with one of my avatar AMD girls :D
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,876

    Re: Ahem......

    Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    Why do you think their cheap PR stunt proves anything?



    1. Those are Eyefinity rigs, placing the limitation squarely on the GPUs.
    2. Faildozer reviews basically made AMD out to be criminals for even selling it. Can't remember the last time a product was so reviled by the press. AMD set up a contrived situation where they knew they could compete.
    3. Most importantly, lets say AMD ran every game at 80fps, and intel ran every game at 100fps. Even though you couldn't see this difference, why would any sane person buy the slower chip?
    My final words to u, after this don't even bother responding to my posts. You seem to have negative things to say even if I prove you wrong and the link above is the smoking gun.

    1) Your clueless, in fact it takes a very strong CPU to handle eyefinity or xfire/sli. They used identicle hardware on both taste test rigs only difference being mobo and CPU. And if you even bothered to read the whole thing, more testers went with the AMD rig not knowing it was even AMD

    2) Ohh I see they are criminals for demonstrating the advantages of their product? Wow I thought you were patriotic capitalist loving American. And yes they are "faildozers" which are not as good as Visheras. So considering a mere faildozer can produce those results imagine what the results would have been if they were visheras. Your inconsistent and flawed remarks making mistakes like this do nothing for your credibility and you survive on having other that jump on the latest and greatest bandwagon while deying clear facts presented to you. Get some hardware knowledge and then talk please.

    3)One word for my response to you, Vsync nuff said.
    Now good bye and stop trolling me. Your added to ignore list. And one more thing, my next psych analisis of you is that to you buying AMD=insanity while buying intel is for sane people. Kudos for your logic.
    Last edited by Poci; 08-11-2013 at 12:44 AM.

  4. #4
    Joined
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    553

    Re: Ahem......

    Quote Originally Posted by Poci View Post
    My final words to u, after this don't even bother responding to my posts. You seem to have negative things to say even if I prove you wrong and the link above is the smoking gun.

    1) Your clueless, in fact it takes a very strong CPU to handle eyefinity or xfire/sli. They used identicle hardware on both taste test rigs only difference being mobo and CPU. And if you even bothered to read the whole thing, more testers went with the AMD rig not knowing it was even AMD
    Why yes it does Poci, too bad AMD doesn't make a strong CPU:

    http://www.tweaktown.com/articles/43...d/index14.html

    I walk away from this going, "why do we even have boards with more than two PCIe x16 slots on it?" - That's really disappointing. It's sad for AMD that the best machine for someone to install three HD 6970s into isn't an AMD based one, by a long way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poci View Post
    2) Ohh I see they are criminals for demonstrating the advantages of their product? Wow I thought you were patriotic capitalist loving American. And yes they are "faildozers" which are not as good as Visheras. So considering a mere faildozer can produce those results imagine what the results would have been if they were visheras. Your inconsistent and flawed remarks making mistakes like this do nothing for your credibility and you survive on having other that jump on the latest and greatest bandwagon while deying clear facts presented to you. Get some hardware knowledge and then talk please.
    Ah. Some "hardware knowledge" like you have? Telling people to put socket 1366 CPUs in Socket 1156 motherboards?

    http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.p...bout-Processor

    The only one denying facts here is you, reduced to linking to an AMD PR stunt instead of professional reviews of AMD products because the conclusion of every review reads "Buy intel, their products are better".


    Quote Originally Posted by Poci View Post
    3)One word for my response to you, Vsync nuff said.
    Ever heard of 120Hz monitors where higher performance can be utilized? Or turning up the detail and image quality on 60Hz monitors on a game so getting 65fps with vsynch on might be better than 57fps with vsynch on? Performance ALWAYS matters- unless you're trying to sell inferior AMD parts.


    Quote Originally Posted by Poci View Post
    Now good bye and stop trolling me. Your added to ignore list. And one more thing, my next psych analisis of you is that to you buying AMD=insanity while buying intel is for sane people. Kudos for your logic.
    I imagine I am added to your ignore list. I keep pointing out that you are wrong about computer hardware, and you seem to think you're some sort of expert.

  5. #5
    Joined
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Indpls. IN.
    Posts
    7,896

    Re: Ahem......

    geez guys give it a rest
    "The Lord Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want"
    PS:23

  6. #6
    Joined
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    13

    Re: Ahem......

    What is the point of this thread?

    Len

  7. #7
    Joined
    Nov 2002
    Location
    In bed with one of my avatar AMD girls :D
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,876

    Re: Ahem......

    Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    Why yes it does Poci, too bad AMD doesn't make a strong CPU:

    http://www.tweaktown.com/articles/43...d/index14.html




    Ah. Some "hardware knowledge" like you have? Telling people to put socket 1366 CPUs in Socket 1156 motherboards?

    http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.p...bout-Processor

    The only one denying facts here is you, reduced to linking to an AMD PR stunt instead of professional reviews of AMD products because the conclusion of every review reads "Buy intel, their products are better".



    Ever heard of 120Hz monitors where higher performance can be utilized? Or turning up the detail and image quality on 60Hz monitors on a game so getting 65fps with vsynch on might be better than 57fps with vsynch on? Performance ALWAYS matters- unless you're trying to sell inferior AMD parts.

    So in the end I don't have hardware knowledge? Yet I setup 200 computers for government, worked for years spending 8 hours a day talking computers while you uhh modded NVidia forums, wow you really are an expert....



    I imagine I am added to your ignore list. I keep pointing out that you are wrong about computer hardware, and you seem to think you're some sort of expert.
    Ohh sorry, I thought all 1st gen corei5s and i7s used same socket, this is the one sole thing you corrected me on, kudos. Im not an expert on intel stuff. So if that's gonna be your main way to discredit my knowledge then you fail, cause everything else I said you failed to prove me wrong. Your a troll face it.

    You say you "keep" pointing out how im wrong. You don't, you regurgitate the same crap that I already know and never deny,I simply provide alternative views to the situation and logical thinking unlike you who believe bigger is better like ohh my 72 chevy with 450hp, im such a man!!!

    As for monitor refresh rate, ever hear of 240 hz? That would be the only reason to go with the higher performance intel. Turnning up detail and image quality wont make a difference with vsync on, even your little n00b tomshardware benchies show that. AND THIS LINK I POSTED IN FIRST POST PROVES EVERYTHING I SAID RIGHT. LIKE I SAID, BLIND TASTE TEST.
    I proved you wrong in one post yet you must have made 50 posts manipulating facts to your liking. Your a troll face it.

    In the end I don't think Im an expert, what I do know is that I have vast more experience then you and remember what I told you in PM, which I would rather not brag about here.
    THe fact that you have the constant need to debate me shows subconsciously you know I have a point and your looking for any excuse to debate, and like I said, your argument is flawed and that of a desperate zealot. Because you have not proven anything I said wrong, you manipulated what I said to counter to make It look like you are right.

    In the end Ill repeat myself, you are a troll. Now PLEASE STOP RESPONDING TO MY POSTS. This thread enough should have shut you up.

  8. #8
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    13

    Re: Ahem......

    The point of the thread is to satisfy the voracious appetite the OP has for attention. I mean, have some dignity man.
    Member of Nvidia Focus Group
    NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time
    to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.

  9. #9
    Joined
    Nov 2002
    Location
    In bed with one of my avatar AMD girls :D
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,876

    Re: Ahem......

    Quote Originally Posted by lenfish View Post
    What is the point of this thread?

    Len
    To prove my point. Like I said BLIND TASTE TEST. AMD wins on both budget and high end.
    I rest my case. Don't bother trying to prove me wrong, the link in my first post backs me up 100% and theres nothing you can say that will prove me wrong now that I have posted this link.

  10. #10
    Joined
    Nov 2002
    Location
    In bed with one of my avatar AMD girls :D
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,876

    Re: Ahem......

    Quote Originally Posted by Keysplayr View Post
    The point of the thread is to satisfy the voracious appetite the OP has for attention. I mean, have some dignity man.
    Attention? Yeah that's its I want attention, you trolls are really stroking my attention ego :/

    And you want to talk dignity? You and Jethro are at the bottom of the diginity list by feeding your voracious appetite to debate me with inconsistent manipulated facts.

    Now Im locking this thread, theres nothing more to be said, it should be enough to shut you critics up since you now have to resort to low blows and going OT to discredit me. All of you will now be ignorned since you lack the knowledge, IQ and experience I have.
    Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Poci; 08-11-2013 at 05:30 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •