Question oldschool - SoF2 Pwn[BOT]/No.pk3 file need

For reasons beyond my understanding the autodownload is disabled on many servers, yet admins of those tendt to require certain files that are impossible to find. At least I failed MISARABLY when I looked to obtain the necessary No.pk3 file to play on server HoOLS Extreme - 213.108.113.151:20160.

SoF2 Pwn[BOT]No.pk3

Anyone have it or know where to obtain it? Or know server with autodownloads ON, witch have the file...?
    Thanks for any help!

Also makers of the Pwn[BOT] are no more online:
    www.xteam.co.nz
    ...their page was taken up by spam or whatever... So again no luck and installing the pwnbot_v133 doest not yield the required file

Rocmod SouNdPaCk.pk3 file?

To be able to play on some servers (for example on 85.17.88.230:20160 - EWC*ELITE ROC server), the "SouNdPaCk.pk3" file to be placed in the Rocmod directory seems to be required:

EWC ELITE ROC SouNdPaCk.pk3

But where to get this damn file? I looked a lot out for this one, ended up downloading one that is 14 067 097 bytes big, but no luck. This is not it. ( http://www.sendspace.com/file/sse0m4 - http://ulozto.cz/xm2UrJSA/soundpack-pk3 ) Anyone could suggest where to get this file?

Roc mod samples warnings

ROC mod using many samples. Some of them cause this warnings to be to drawn on screen:

Anyone know, how to disable these warnings about samples used in Roc mod?

Roc mod samples warnings

Is there are any way how to disable this annoing information being shown up or not?
    Last edited by trodas; 06-18-2013 at 06:35 AM. Reason: wrong server info, LOL
    "It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
    "I believe that all the people who stand to profit by a war and who help provoke it should be shot on the first day it starts..." - Hemingway my config - my caps

In bed with one of my avatar AMD girls :D

Re: oldschool - SoF2 Pwn[BOT]/No.pk3 file need

lol wut?

Soldier of Fortune 2

That "wut"

PwnBOT download:
    http://soldieroffortune2.filefront.c...e/PwnBOT;32353

And nope, downloading the Pwn[BOT] did not help. I did it already. I downloaded the PwnBOT file, inside the zip is install executable, installed it, and no *.pk3 file (especially not one named No.pk3) is ever found. There is only one .pk3 file, but of a completely different name. So I'm stuck.

While it is probably because of the serverhosting limits that the autodownload is OFF, then as webmaster one HAVE to make SURE that there is a website in the server info mentioned, where one can download these files...

But it is not there

Someone are braindead there. Of course it is possible to join with downloads OFF option triggered, but that is not what I would like... I think I need to find a Pwn BOT server with autodownload ON and get the file this way...
    "It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
    "I believe that all the people who stand to profit by a war and who help provoke it should be shot on the first day it starts..." - Hemingway my config - my caps

My google-fu is failing me right now. Can't seem to find the files you're looking for. I hate when servers for old games run all those old obscure mods that can't be found anymore

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

My Google-fu failed too and miserably. If the server JUST have Autodownload ON, then all will be fine... The No.pk3 file is 6kBy in size, BTW. However file provided by one good user on HoOLS forum:

No.pk3 file (+ trainmarketV2.1.pk3)
    No.pk3.zip | Ulozto.cz

File accepted! However it immediatelly ask for yet another file. This time it is "trainmarketV2.1.pk3" map, but this can be easily found using Google there:
    SoF2 Server maps download

Next file required is "mp_train.pk3", can be downloaded there:
    http://soldieroffortune2.filefront.c...rainyard;38449
    ...but I already have it in my SoF2 base dir, version 1.0 with size 3 606 317 and this is NOT it. There is probably some new version (or different version) and that is what I need now...

So, do anyone have different version of the mp_train.pk3 file that is not of size 3 606 317 bytes? Pls?

Red face Re: oldschool - SoF2 Pwn[BOT]/No.pk3 file need

Bump for the file!

Or at least we could have some fun, can we? For example, aim like that?

Last edited by trodas; 09-01-2013 at 06:22 PM. Reason: fixed the vid

That game is so old. They should make a SOF 4 with DX 11 graphics

Yea, but that did not make it less funny Also my CeleronD with Radeon9100 won't take much more demanding game anyway...
    I could replace it with FX5600XT, but that is almost the same crap, right?

The HoOLS custom mp_train.pk3 map was provided by one kind guy on their forum. Then next need map was italy_night.pk3 (standard map), then map italy5.pk3 (also standard one) and last was gt_ass.pk3 map and that it is!

Now it works and I can join with the Autodownloads ON on the HoOLS server 213.108.113.151:20160!

Hoooray!

There are the missing maps mentioned above from the big pack HoOLS provided ( https://mega.co.nz/#!MFgnzD4Z!HemxHS...zIW8aJjJFGK6t0 ) all in one zip file, including the Pwn[BOT] (complete even with the exclusive No.pk3 file):

http://ulozto.cz/xRoYwvXu/missing-cu...ols-server-zip
    http://www.fastshare.cz/2188086/miss...ols-server.zip

...and there are some fun, that if going on there:
    Last edited by trodas; 09-01-2013 at 06:23 PM. Reason: fixed the vid

Dude how can you play a 10 year old game?

Don't get me wrong, I loved the gore in SOF 2 but its too old.

I remember the level in Czech republic. I thought I was stoned but was hearing satanic voices in the alleys, really creeped me out. Like some sort of satanic ritual. Ohh well lets see if they ever do a remake. I heard about sof 3 payback, but everyone said it sucked.

Well, when there are good people and fun on the server, then it does not matter that the game is getting kinda, well, errr... obsolete at least? We play for fun, not to be amazed of so beautifull graphic.

BTW, my PC suxx so bad, that I cannot even push all the details to the max So it is good that the game is pretty old, lol.

I did not care much about the gore, but I do care about the playability. And the fun that come with it. And the fact I can pwn some noobs even on my crappy HW with all the crashings... Yea, the Prague level. Not bad It is a pretty deathmatch game in two Prague levels. When there is like 20 guys on the server, it is a massacre
    Well, I never tried SoF3, because I lack the HW for it, but I don't let the others to do the judgement for me. I would like to judge it by myself. Might be worth a try

Quote Originally Posted by trodas View Post
    Well, when there are good people and fun on the server, then it does not matter that the game is getting kinda, well, errr... obsolete at least? We play for fun, not to be amazed of so beautifull graphic.

BTW, my PC suxx so bad, that I cannot even push all the details to the max So it is good that the game is pretty old, lol.

I did not care much about the gore, but I do care about the playability. And the fun that come with it. And the fact I can pwn some noobs even on my crappy HW with all the crashings... Yea, the Prague level. Not bad It is a pretty deathmatch game in two Prague levels. When there is like 20 guys on the server, it is a massacre
    Well, I never tried SoF3, because I lack the HW for it, but I don't let the others to do the judgement for me. I would like to judge it by myself. Might be worth a try
    THe prague level was the first mission. Set during night.

Replay single player and you will see what I mean, when there are no enemies around and its silent see if you hear those satanic chants. Its really creeped me out