Thread: Woo Hoo

Woo Hoo

My long lost relative Mr. Garry has left me monies

Hello Douglas xxxxxxx

How are you? In or about Oct. 2008, a client of mine ( Garry xxxxxxxx) made some fixed deposit with a Malaysian Bank. Unfortunately, Mr. Garry died after a brief illness as an effect of Lung Cancer on the 14th January 2009. I humbly apologize for the means through which you are been contacted about this. My name is Mr. Dennis Tweening Rantau, a legal representative to the deceased. The late Mr. Garry, who hereinafter shall be referred to as my client died leaving the said deposit unclaimed.

I wish to plead for your assistance in securing the said funds to avoid confiscation by the Malaysian Bank. The bank has issued a the third time Legal Notification Letter to contact and provide the Next-of-Kin to this funds otherwise have the funds confiscated and converted into the Malaysian Government Treasury.

My proposition is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin or heir of the funds. Hence, you have a relating information with the late Mr. Garry, the proceeds of this account can possibly be paid to you, thereafter, we could share the amount on mutual agreed percentage. All legal documents to back up your claim as my late client's next of kin will be gradually provided by myself.

All I require is your honest and sincere co-operation to see this transaction through. This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will secure you and myself from any breach of law. If this business proposition offends your moral values, please do accept my apology. I must use this occasion to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter absolute secrecy whatever your decision, while I await your prompt response. Please contact me at once to indicate your interest and more details shall be provided.

Note: This transaction will be treated personal with absolute discretion and sincerity. Meanwhile, the transaction is a secret and confidential deal between both of us as third parties must not be involved for a successful and perfect completion.

Thank You,

Dennis Tweening Rantau
    MARTIN IDANG RANTAU & CO
    Level 20, Rooms B & D,
    Menara MPS, Jalan Leila Sandakan,
    90000, Sabah, Malaysia
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

Re: Woo Hoo

I don't see how that could be a scam in any way at all. Looks completely legit to me!

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    I don't see how that could be a scam in any way at all. Looks completely legit to me!
    still waiting for my money, can't figure out why it has not come yet
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

you damn lucky SOB! lol

can you spot a brother a hundred???