Question Over and underclock nVidia drivers limits

Guys, I wonder, how one can modify the nVidia drivers to get different maximal and minimal clock that can be applied on graphic card. For example using a Forceware v45.28 drivers, the bottom limits are relatively high 40/65MHz for core/memory of the GeForce2 MX 400 card:

For example a GeForce FX5200 can do 8MHz for the core and 50MHz for the videorams:

But using ATI Tool on nVidia card is a bit crazy Futhermore it does not work on the GeForce2 MX 400 at all.

Therefore I seeking ways how to change/modify/tweak the drivers, so I can try lower settings Score 299 Marks on 3DMark 2001 is still far too high, lol.

Anyone got idea, what to tweak to get lower/higher with the limits?

Thanks!
    "It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
    "I believe that all the people who stand to profit by a war and who help provoke it should be shot on the first day it starts..." - Hemingway my config - my caps

Re: Over and underclock nVidia drivers limits

Ha! I assume you're attempting to post the lowest 3dmark 2001 score possible?

Unfortunately I really don't have any advice for you, but I salute such efforts!

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

Re: Over and underclock nVidia drivers limits

Managed it with RivaTuner to 30/78MHz on GF2 MX 400, but the score is still very high (~800 Marks). Gotta try the FX5200 card, that worked with core clock 8MHz, IIRC. This suxx!

That would be much better, if it can pass the 3DMark:

"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
    "I believe that all the people who stand to profit by a war and who help provoke it should be shot on the first day it starts..." - Hemingway my config - my caps