Lightbulb Bad Mobo or PSU?

Hey guy's, been a while and hope everyone is doing well.

I have an aging system:

Gigabyte 890XA UD3
    1090T 6 core
    2x4B Gskill ram
    Nvidia GTX570
    Corsair 650W PSU

The problem started about a month ago. While playing BF4 the screen would go blank, not lose the signal but all black. I would have to restart it to get it back up. I swapped vid cards with my Son's machine, Radeon 5870 and it ran fine for about 2 weeks and the same problem popped up. Meanwhile my GTX570 is chugging away nicely in his rig. HW Monitor is showing all my PSU voltages doing real good same in the bios. I'm thinking my board is going out on me?

Any input is much appreciated..

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!
    Gigabyte 890XA UD3, Phenom II X6 1090T,4Ghz 2600nb w/Corsair H50, 2x2GB and 2x4GB GSKILL FLARE 1800Mhz DDR3, PNY GTX570, OCZ Vertex Turbo 60GB SSD, Intel X25 80GB SSD, Klipsch ProMedia 4.1, ASUS DVDRW, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Corsair 650W Professional series, Hanspree 26" widescreen, Cyborg R.A.T 5/Cyborg Gaming keyboard, Win7 64 Ultimate

Re: Bad Mobo or PSU?

Does the screen only go black when your playing video games?

If you had the same issue with his GPU, then I would think your PSU was suspect. Try his PSU in your rig with your GTX 570.

i would also physically check the board for a bad cap. Might work fine till your really put a load on it like BF4 quite the game intensive i hear.