Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31717778798081
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1215

Re: Those "tolerant", naive, violent liberals strike again!

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Pavlich Blasts 'Absurd' Short-Term Spending Fixes: Congress Failing to Carry Out Its 'Basic Function'

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/01/1...-spending-bill

If you ran your personal finances like the government handles your tax dollars you would be living in a dark alley and calling a cardboard box home. The radical left facist communists demorats think 700 thousand illegals are more important than 320 million American citizens. It’s wonderful to be held in such high esteem...
    Is that what trump tweets after Fox News stories are telling the base here? I can’t wait for the midterm elections. Full control of the government has gotten the gop far. All I see is your focus on everything else. Try blaming that.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Is that what trump tweets after Fox News stories are telling the base here? I can’t wait for the midterm elections. Full control of the government has gotten the gop far. All I see is your focus on everything else. Try blaming that.
    If that is all you can see you need new glasses...
    “What Happened”...

^^ He’s right about promoting birth control among black women. The disintegration of the black family life is directly related to out of wedlock birth and welfare. Thanks to the democrats.

Higbie is to an extent right about PTSD. There’s people that take advantage of every government program. Where he screwed up is putting numbers in the mix. He nor anybody else really knows the exact numbers. Impossible to prove. We can’t throw the baby out with the bath water. If we did that welfare and all public assistance programs would be in big trouble and rightfully so.
    amazing how a nobody with a microphone or a keyboard can make a comment without any facts and have it spread to the little trolls around the world. sure didn't take him long to submit his resignation. no day to see how it played with the base. i wonder why.

they say that women should use birth control but then denied them access. from the abstinence only during bush, rush's "sex videos" during obama and now trump.

i suspect there's a dark side to forcing women to give birth while prevent them access to birth control.

https://powertodecide.org/news/leake...s-young-people

On the heels of two rules from the Trump Administration that would allow employers to opt out of providing no co-pay birth control for their employees, and highly unusual actions to abruptly shorten Teen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) Program grants, a leaked White House wish list reveals that more attacks on the Teen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) Program and now contraception may be in store.

The leaked list of policy recommendations from the White House calls for defunding Teen Pregnancy programs, saying “instead we should work with adolescents on sexual risk avoidance and fertility awareness.” It also calls for the Title X Family Planning Program to be “cut in half at least,” while reallocating these funds for “childcare programs, or new fertility awareness programs for adolescents.”

These attacks on birth control and teen pregnancy prevention are contrary to the opinions of the majority of American adults. More than 75% of adults support continuing the Title X Program and 85% favor continuing evidence-based teen pregnancy prevention programs, including TPP—with strong support across political party and geographic lines. They are also contrary to science, common sense, and to the realities of young people in our country.
    https://www.statnews.com/2017/01/05/...health-policy/

Trump’s transition team announced Thursday that Katy Talento would work on health care policy for the White House Domestic Policy Council, which coordinates domestic policy-making. She was most recently legislative director for Senator Thom Tillis of North Carolina, a Republican who is a fierce opponent of abortion.

In articles published in the last few years, Talento has linked some forms of birth control to abortion, a prominent belief among anti-abortion groups.

“Is chemical birth control causing miscarriages of already-conceived children? What about breaking your uterus for good?” she wrote to begin a January 2015 column for The Federalist. She had earlier written another column for the conservative publication with a similar premise.
    http://thefederalist.com/2015/01/22/...g-your-uterus/
    Last edited by baghdad bob; 01-19-2018 at 07:40 PM.

^^^ "denied access to birth control"?

It's a strange sewer of bulldung you reside in.

^^ Abortion vs life... murder vs birth... brutality vs love... all the stages of life vs no life... lazy vs willing to meet the challenge... hmmm somehow I think people are lead astray with propaganda and politics...

Maybe I’m wrong on demand abortion, late stage abortion, partial birth abortion ... body parts farming... Babies don’t feel pain... that’s why they cry... sometimes hungry, some times pain, sometimes loving attention. What does life mean to you... would you sacrifice your own...
    “What Happened”...

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    ^^^ "denied access to birth control"?

It's a strange sewer of bulldung you reside in.

Liberal mindset at work in regard to just about every d@mn thing.

If it ain't doled out by the gubberment in form of a handout... it's unpossible to get it.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Trump's first year: How voters in America's heartland feel about the president

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...president.html

“It’s the economy stupid”

“It’s jobs stupid”

Everything else is just cannon boreblast and a left handed monkey wrench...
    “What Happened”...

Everything you need to know about women's marches this weekend
    Sophie TatumSaba Hamedy

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/20/politi...ide/index.html

They’re Back!! I kind of missed the pinkpussyhats while they were gone. Everything you need to know about the second first women’s march. I wonder if Madonna will blowup the White House again. A list of Hollyweird Stars I’ve never heard of...
    “What Happened”...

^^ MSM will make it look like millions when it’s only a few thousand...
    “What Happened”...

Remember this? Well Cavuto just interviewed the loser while the Pusssyhats were marching in the background ....

I was a Tank Crewman what an embarrassing disgrace...
    “What Happened”...

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    Factcheck.. what a f*cking joke.. surprised the liberals still flog links to that leftist outfit here. Might as well be a direct linkydinky to mediamatters.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Everything you need to know about women's marches this weekend
    Sophie TatumSaba Hamedy

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/20/politi...ide/index.html

They’re Back!! I kind of missed the pinkpussyhats while they were gone. Everything you need to know about the second first women’s march. I wonder if Madonna will blowup the White House again. A list of Hollyweird Stars I’ve never heard of...
    Pu$$y hats.. perfect symbolism for the looney left. I dunno about you.. but if a political party I belonged to thought it would be a good idea to .. i dunnno.. pin a d*ck to a hat and wear it about town... I'm thinking I'd be looking for a new party.

But you liberals go right on ahead and march with yer pu$$y hats...

-The Gipper

Steve Hilton: Much of the federal government should be shut down -- and power given back to the people

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...to-people.html

I don’t that’s going work in most of the blue states where the state government is more radical, screwed up and entrenched than the federal government. California and New York for examples.
    “What Happened”...

NO MORE KNITWEAR: Women's March Urged To Drop Pink ••••• Hats Over 'Transphobia,' 'Exclusionary Color'
    "The pink pussyhat excludes and is offensive."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25737...-emily-zanotti

What? No more pinkpussyhats I’m highly disappointed it takes all the fun out of a ••••• protest and march... Political correctness isn’t what it used to be...
    “What Happened”...