Page 48 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Re: Those "tolerant", naive, violent liberals strike again!

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Sure. I take it there were multiple drivers in the car that killed and injured.

I seem to miss the David Duke quotes in this thread. So telling.
    You're right there we're no violent counter protestors wearing helmets and carrying baseball bats. You're right they didn't turn a peaceful march into violent melee. The police department didn't stand around watch and do nothing. Where there is violence sooner or later there will be murder. Nope just one crazy Ohio racist lunatic.

Dallas!
    New York!
    Baltimore!

And more..
    “What Happened”...

^^ More arrested in toppling of Confederate statue in North Carolina

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/16...-carolina.html

You don't get to destroy monuments, you don't get to destroy confederate graveyards. I know you want to change history that's what Stalin, Hitler, Mao and other totalitarian monsters did through the centuries did.
    “What Happened”...

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    You're right there we're no violent counter protestors wearing helmets and carrying baseball bats. You're right they didn't turn a peaceful march into violent melee. The police department didn't stand around watch and do nothing. Where there is violence sooner or later there will be murder. Nope just one crazy Ohio racist lunatic.

Dallas!
    New York!
    Baltimore!

And more..
    Can't mention the car? That was the act of terror you poor sick divisive person.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by ButtHurt View Post

Can't mention the car? That was the act of terror you poor sick divisive person.
    Here's a little ditty you can mention.

Last edited by SteveW; 08-17-2017 at 02:33 PM.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Figured I'd take a peak after having you on 6 months of wonderful ignore to see if you were less of an idiot.

I guess not.

More so, the resident spelling nazi needs help with grammar. Really? 'here's a little ditty your can mention?'

A viral picture from the Russian fake news factory of Hillary to take away from trump's 'accomplishments'? Moron.

From your link....
    In 2010, even the NAACP released a statement honoring Senator Byrd and mourning his passing:

The NAACP is saddened by the passing of United States Senator Robert Byrd. Byrd, the longest serving member of congress was first elected to the U.S. House from [West Virginia] in 1952 and was elected Senator in 1958. Byrd passed away this morning at the age of 92.

“Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation,” stated NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous. “Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country.

“Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card. He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation,” stated Hilary O. Shelton, Director of the NAACP Washington Bureau and Senior Vice President for Advocacy and Policy. “Senator Byrd was a master of the Senate Rules, and helped strategize passage of legislation that helped millions of Americans. He will be sorely missed.”
    And David Duke? All I needed was for you to actually post his recent tweets and words:
    • Saying trump has empowered his movement
    • Warning trump that it was white people who elected him after trump named nazis after 2 days
    • Thanking trump for his courage to name 'terrorist' liberals after the trump double down on stupid

Have your last word, woofy. Time to click ignore again.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

'Robert Byrd Was Her Mentor': Hannity Blasts Dems for Racism 'Hypocrisy'

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/1...byrd-kkk-trump

J. William Fulbright avid Klansman - Mentor to the Clintons

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jc7OhIEwFw

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ry-mona-charen

Pay attention class today's lecture is the danger of rewriting history a common practice of the democraptic Party and the radical left.

If you don't like past history simply rewrite and rewrite until you get a history that suits your political beliefs. A politically correct fantasy world starring the radical left.
    “What Happened”...

^^ Beware the 1st and 2nd amendments are the first to disappear. Shortly there after welcome the new communist manifesto heavily seasoned with sharia law.
    “What Happened”...

SteveW's residence in otoc's head... confirmed.

^^ Silly Me I didn't notice Mr Triple T lockthreadignorelistcut&paste is back. I'm disappointed just a single paragraph trying to hide Robert Byrd's stars mangled banner checkered past. A bigot is a bigot nothing changes that. Like a gerbil he hides in dark places only comes out when it's time to feed his radical left appetite. Little does he suspect he has a straight razor in his hand positioned on his throat.

Poor fellow is running toward a 2,000ft cliff at full speed. A victim of C&P radical left blindness and talking points....
    “What Happened”...

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    I think there's more than just one in his head. I think his skull is a crowded place...
    “What Happened”...

I think there's more than just one in his head. I think his skull is a crowded place...
    Well he is up to v10... who knows how many personalities are bangin' around up there.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Oh no Dutch, it's not that way at all - see below, he was "just taking a peek" after a lengthy and blissful "ignore" period. My guess is that in the spirit of fairness, he'll also take AMDScooter off of "ignore" for a quick "peek" as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Wiggles View Post

Figured I'd take a peak after having you on 6 months of wonderful ignore to see if you were less of an idiot.

I guess not.

More so, the resident spelling nazi needs help with grammar. Really? 'here's a little ditty your can mention?'

A viral picture from the Russian fake news factory of Hillary to take away from trump's 'accomplishments'? Moron.

And David Duke? All I needed was for you to actually post his recent tweets and words:

Have your last word, woofy. Time to click ignore again.
    See. He even graciously offered to let me have the "last word" - that takes courage. While he did revert to some name calling (Moron, woofy, resident spelling Nazi) I believe it was done in a tactful and loving manner.

I guess it to be a case of you seeing the cup as half-empty and me viewing it as half-full.

"Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

^^ Beware the 1st and 2nd amendments are the first to disappear. Shortly there after welcome the new communist manifesto heavily seasoned with sharia law.
    there isn't going to be any infringement of the first amendment. just expect to be answered back.

US military leaders condemn racism after Charlottesville violence
    Chief of Naval Operations Adm. John Richardson was the first member of the military brass to weigh in on the issue, tweeting as news of the violence unfolded on Saturday.
    "Events in Charlottesville unacceptable and musn't be tolerated @USNavy for ever stands against intolerance & hatred," the post said.

On Tuesday, Commandant of the US Marine Corps Gen. Robert B. Neller spoke out, tweeting that there was "No place for racial hatred or extremism in @USMC. Our core values of Honor, Courage, and Commitment frame the way Marines live and act."

On Wednesday, Chief of Staff of the Army Gen. Mark Milley posted: "The Army doesn't tolerate racism, extremism, or hatred in our ranks. It's against our Values and everything we've stood for since 1775."

Milley's tweet was shortly followed by a post from Air Force Gen. Dave Goldfein: "I stand with my fellow service chiefs in saying we're always stronger together-it's who we are as #Airmen."
    bb

'Robert Byrd Was Her Mentor': Hannity Blasts Dems for Racism 'Hypocrisy'

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/1...byrd-kkk-trump

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jc7OhIEwFw

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ry-mona-charen

Pay attention class today's lecture is the danger of rewriting history a common practice of the democraptic Party and the radical left.

If you don't like past history simply rewrite and rewrite until you get a history that suits your political beliefs. A politically correct fantasy world starring the radical left.
    CLinton!!!
    Hillary!!!
    Benghazi!!!
    Obamagate!!!
    Leftwing Terrorists!!
    Islamic Terrorists!!
    Fake news!!!
    Otoc!!!

Never trump. Never Russia. Never nazis now.
    George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    CLinton!!!
    Hillary!!!
    Benghazi!!!
    Obamagate!!!
    Leftwing Terrorists!!
    Islamic Terrorists!!
    Fake news!!!
    Otoc!!!

Never trump. Never Russia. Never nazis now.
    The Russians aren't the biggest problem people like you are.

The radical left has a monopoly on all things Nazi. They put it on display on a everyday basis.
    “What Happened”...