Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Re: Those "tolerant", naive liberals strike again!

otoc,

You're too bright not to understand the distinction between condemning riotous behavior and supporting a "guy" like Milo. I don't see anyone here backing Milo's views. I do see people here (1) supporting free speech and (2) going off on the loons who believe disagreement = permission to break the law.

The irony of dressing in black, obscuring one's identity, randomly destroying property, looting, assaulting strangers, all while "protesting" the supposed "fascism" of Trump, Milo, or the micro-aggression source of the day seems entirely lost on this sorry group of clowns. And my apologies to legitimate clowns everywhere for that statement.

The fact that you toss out a load of crapola like "you guys want to back him? Interesting" goes beyond laughable. The fact that the "leaders" on the left remain silent about such garbage "protests" speaks volumes, and this is an approach they've watched for the past 8 years. The sad part, IMHO, is that a majority of our nation regardless of self-professed political affiliation most certainly agrees that these protesters are way out of line, yet the lefty politicians remain largely mum. As unliked as Trump is by many, it's why you're liable to see a repeat in four years unless this junk gets brought under control.

There is no excuse for demonstrations to get out of hand like this, and there is no excuse for the leaders of the left and the MSM to stop short of absolute condemnation for such behavior. The only excuse for the cops to allow such stuff to go on is that they weren't adequately prepared to stop it, forcefully if necessary. That excuse should now be gone, as we have ample examples of just how ridiculous these thugs will be.

^^^^ Follows much the same path as Radical Islam and "The Others". Seems the "peaceful" non-Radical Muslim community is silent about the radicals as well.

This will be the undoing of the Democratic Party - they've strayed way off the path in pandering to extremist views to build their voter/constituent base and things have spiraled out of control.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

You know, I'm inclined to give the average run-of-the-mill American Muslim a pass, for now. I've spent enough time in Muslim countries to form an opinion that the bulk are far more like me than not. Given their small minority status here, I can see not raising a ruckus over the nut jobs. Keep in mind, I'm referring to joe everyday citizen, and not their "leaders". To their leaders, here and abroad, I view them much like the lefty leaders. IMHO, they only harm their religion by not vociferously calling out those who claim their violence is mandated by Islam.

As a Christian, I take great offense when some whacko shoots an abortion doctor, or blows up something claiming they act in the name of Christ. Punish them to the full extent of the law, and let Christ take care of forgiving them. I want the world to know such stuff isn't Christian in the least.

It's this personal perspective of mine that found Obama's logic particularly maddening with his refusal to call out Islamic Terrorists. If that really would offend mainstream Muslims, to hear the terrorists called out for abusing the religion, then they ought to be offended, IMHO. I don't think that's the case, at least I certainly hope not for the majority. If we ever get to the point where the everyday minding-their-own-business Muslims believe in beheading the infidels, etc, we're truly screwed. And if we ever get to the point that we are able to rationalize the riotous nature of this current batch of "protesters", we're also truly screwed.

Milo? Let him spout as he wishes. Fair minded people may make up their own mind. These idiot protesters only raise his stature, while giving an undeserved black eye to most folks who lean left. The D party politicians will reap their just reward indefinitely at this rate.

On MSNBC, Robert Reich, famed left wing intellect, puts forward the opinion that the rioters at UC Berkeley were trained paramilitary operatives from Breitbart.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Milo isn't Jewish. He has enough trouble with his alt right followers with the gay part to go the distance with being jewish.

His schtick isn't inciteful dialog, it's simply incite. So if we are talking about free speech, then it isn't a bad analogy to go back to the traditional look at whether is is free speech to yell fire in a theater.

His dialog is toxic to women, which is why the alt right loves him and why he got kicked off of twitter. You guys want to back him? Interesting.
    "Toxic" to women? How so? By telling the truth? What has been toxic to women has been the virus known as feminism. Lol, we live in a country that is completely toxic to men, white men in particular, but yet you are still white knighting the circus freaks. So he hates feminists. Guess what? So do I. Enjoy being in the company of blue haired land whales wearing smarty glasses tiger. As far as backing Milo, I agree with some things he says and other things not so much. I feel the same way about lots of people, even Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren! What I don't do is threaten their lives the second they say something I don't agree with. Your side though have now proven to be completely Third Reich in their so called "tolerance." Milo is 100% right when he says that they are petrified of free speech and are now showing they will do anything to shut it down. Now you come here to defend this violent behavior?

As far as your claim that he's not Jewish. You are wrong again. Those damned inconvenient facts again you libbys hate! I know, this makes it ever so much harder for your side to go after him as if he was just a heterosexual, Christian white male you and the disgusting freaks you like to associate with and defend could ruin his life. The very fact that you are so concerned over whether or not he's Jewish says everything I need to know. It shouldn't matter in the least what his race, religious background, or who he sleeps with but that's ALL that matters to you and your divisive side isn't it?
    “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

Milo isn't Jewish. He has enough trouble with his alt right followers with the gay part to go the distance with being jewish.

His schtick isn't inciteful dialog, it's simply incite. So if we are talking about free speech, then it isn't a bad analogy to go back to the traditional look at whether is is free speech to yell fire in a theater.

His dialog is toxic to women, which is why the alt right loves him and why he got kicked off of twitter. You guys want to back him? Interesting.
    Milo identifies as Jewish... thought you libtards were cool with that sh*t?

Your post is simply affirmation the left does not understand you have the right to be offended. "IF" we are talking about free speech? What a gutless response. As usual.. free speech for me.. but not for thee. That you even attempt to make the stretch that this is akin to yelling fire in a theater tells the tale.

otoc/patriot4us might as well join ISIS instead of simply being the good lil apologist. They way he attributes words as inciteful to justify violence is their schtick to the "T".

When they are burning books, he'll be there with a match and 10 gallons of diesel.
    When they are tossing gays off buildings, he'll be there to lend a helping hand.
    When they are stoning women for being witches... he'll be there piling rocks.

They are all "inciteful" dontyaknow..

What a douchebag.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

^^^ I like it! Nothing like a President that has a pair of balls between his legs.
    System Specifications

^^

Giving our resident trolls last post a bit more thought. I'm wondering.. specifically...what words exactly does Milo utter that justifies violence? His views are hardly what a rational person would characterize as "extreme". Not that the "fire in a theater" analogy holds any water... his violent extremist pals made sure Milo never had opportunity to speak. They set fires and attacked people without provocation. I'm just wondering what exact string of words put together in a sentence justifies the violence in his mind. Unless he is saying the possibility of someone saying something is now justification for their asinine activity.

And lets not forget, otoc's alter ego patriot4us made it's first appearance in TLR 10 years ago defending Ammadinnerjacket's right to speak at Columbia.

Columbia Students Eagerly Anticipate Ahmadinejad Speech

Ammadinnerjacket, leader of a state sponsor of terrorism = hand that dude a bullhorn/protected speech.

Milo = must not be allowed to speak. Everyone attacked and the damage done by the rioters.. apparently they had it coming to them.

Soooo there's that.

Last edited by AMDScooter; 02-03-2017 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Updated linky

-The Gipper

^^Good blast from the past. You had Orang, very intelligent / not at all right-wing guy defending the right to speak, and BD24, very intelligent / relatively hard left defending the right to speak. Neither one conditioned that right on the likely message of the given speaker. I doubt either one would support rioting, looting, assault, etc among lefty protesters, either.

^^^^ It's been said before: "Trolls will be Trolls"....

Back in the early days of his alter ego patriot4us and his favorite term was neoconservative and neocon. His latest vocabulary fad obsession is pivot.

Fits pretty well, I've always thought of him as the "Pivot Man" of the Circle Jerk.
    Last edited by SteveW; 02-03-2017 at 05:41 PM.
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    "Toxic" to women? How so? By telling the truth? What has been toxic to women has been the virus known as feminism. Lol, we live in a country that is completely toxic to men, white men in particular, but yet you are still white knighting the circus freaks. So he hates feminists. Guess what? So do I. Enjoy being in the company of blue haired land whales wearing smarty glasses tiger. As far as backing Milo, I agree with some things he says and other things not so much. I feel the same way about lots of people, even Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren! What I don't do is threaten their lives the second they say something I don't agree with. Your side though have now proven to be completely Third Reich in their so called "tolerance." Milo is 100% right when he says that they are petrified of free speech and are now showing they will do anything to shut it down. Now you come here to defend this violent behavior?

As far as your claim that he's not Jewish. You are wrong again. Those damned inconvenient facts again you libbys hate! I know, this makes it ever so much harder for your side to go after him as if he was just a heterosexual, Christian white male you and the disgusting freaks you like to associate with and defend could ruin his life. The very fact that you are so concerned over whether or not he's Jewish says everything I need to know. It shouldn't matter in the least what his race, religious background, or who he sleeps with but that's ALL that matters to you and your divisive side isn't it?
    Geesus. I'm not concerned. I answered your post. You vbrought it up. Seems you had a reason to do that. Were you concerned?

So since you brought it up. Twice. Prove Milo is jewish. Disprove this if it means so much to you.

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news...mps-little-boy
    What was actually most notable about Yiannopoulos’ loathsome reply was his avowal of Jewish identity, something he only mentions when the undeniable anti-Semitism of his followers becomes an issue. Though he has recently taken to claiming, when it suits him, matrilineal Jewish heritage, Yiannopoulos identifies religiously as Catholic, and he used to write a column for a Catholic newspaper in Britain. Nor did his alleged Jewishness stop him from sporting an Iron Cross medallion around his neck as a younger man.

Yiannopoulos pulls a similar trick when it comes to race. He himself cannot be a racist, nor can any movement with which he’s involved be accused of racism, because, as he put it to the New York Times, he has a “very anti-white bedroom policy.” Usually Yiannopoulos expresses his sexual predilections in more prurient fashion, with repeated mention of his desire for “black ••••.” Yiannopoulos’ act is designed for a young, male, heterosexual audience that gets a rise out of such outlandishness, in other words, a huge segment of Trump’s constituency. It quickly becomes tiresome, however, to adults of whatever sexual bent.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by myv65 View Post
    otoc,

You're too bright not to understand the distinction between condemning riotous behavior and supporting a "guy" like Milo. I don't see anyone here backing Milo's views. I do see people here (1) supporting free speech and (2) going off on the loons who believe disagreement = permission to break the law.

The irony of dressing in black, obscuring one's identity, randomly destroying property, looting, assaulting strangers, all while "protesting" the supposed "fascism" of Trump, Milo, or the micro-aggression source of the day seems entirely lost on this sorry group of clowns. And my apologies to legitimate clowns everywhere for that statement.

The fact that you toss out a load of crapola like "you guys want to back him? Interesting" goes beyond laughable. The fact that the "leaders" on the left remain silent about such garbage "protests" speaks volumes, and this is an approach they've watched for the past 8 years. The sad part, IMHO, is that a majority of our nation regardless of self-professed political affiliation most certainly agrees that these protesters are way out of line, yet the lefty politicians remain largely mum. As unliked as Trump is by many, it's why you're liable to see a repeat in four years unless this junk gets brought under control.

There is no excuse for demonstrations to get out of hand like this, and there is no excuse for the leaders of the left and the MSM to stop short of absolute condemnation for such behavior. The only excuse for the cops to allow such stuff to go on is that they weren't adequately prepared to stop it, forcefully if necessary. That excuse should now be gone, as we have ample examples of just how ridiculous these thugs will be.
    mv, I'm going to let this post digest overnight. Before I take off the evening, I'd like you point out a few things. You are hardy here and were not in my thoughts. When I am here I seem to take a load of sh1t and no one speaks up about it. Of course that comment will get all sorts of victim responses that seem to miss out on the reality that all I'm doing is calling a spade a spade and not a ho.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Geesus. I'm not concerned. I answered your post. You vbrought it up. Seems you had a reason to do that. Were you concerned?

So since you brought it up. Twice. Prove Milo is jewish. Disprove this if it means so much to you.

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news...mps-little-boy
    mv, I'm going to let this post digest overnight. Before I take off the evening, I'd like you point out a few things. You are hardy here and were not in my thoughts. When I am here I seem to take a load of sh1t and no one speaks up about it. Of course that comment will get all sorts of victim responses that seem to miss out on the reality that all I'm doing is calling a spade a spade and not a ho.
    All replies processed through the Turbomatic Bullschitt generator - never actually touching on any point - simply spin-doctor your way around them.

System Specifications

Re: Those "tolerant", naive liberals strike again

^^ TT ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

I read to gain knowledge and gain knowledge to make me happy. I think the other part applies to somebody else except for the admired part.

Gaining knowledge isn't reading fake news and certainly not gaining knowledge from fake politicians.

Everybody is a victim of politics in one way or another. The demonstrations, rioting, property destruction, assault and murder aren't justified. The victims of Obambi for 8 years didn't behave in such a manner.

In your mind only Obambi is perfect. He should write a book "THE Perfect Me" so everybody else can learn to be perfect.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin