WTB: motherboard for AMD Phenom II x4 910 cpu

I need a micro atx board I believe is what they call it. I need to replace my aging board in my HP . I have been looking at some bare bones kits if I cant find any since I know this is really old tech now.

for what I need it for I dont need to upgrade really. I am just trying to keep current system running since it has all I need.

anyone?

otherwise I will be selling off the DDR2 and the CPU in order to fund upgrade.

Re: WTB: motherboard for AMD Phenom II x4 910 cpu

I don't know if this will be cost effective for you with the price of shipping and all.. but I have a Biostar A70L retail box sitting in the garage with 4GB (2x2Gb) of Corsair DDR2 in it. No CPU.

http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/...hp?S_ID=472#dl

Shoot me PM if you are interested.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Re: WTB: motherboard for AMD Phenom II x4 910 cpu

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    I don't know if this will be cost effective for you with the price of shipping and all.. but I have a Biostar A70L retail box sitting in the garage with 4GB (2x2Gb) of Corsair DDR2 in it. No CPU.

http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/...hp?S_ID=472#dl

Shoot me PM if you are interested.

thanks, no longer need board...need DDR3 memory now