Thumbs up Gaming at PC Perspective with the Fragging Frogs

Welcome to the Gaming forum at PC Perspective, home of the Fragging Frogs.

I'm glad you found your way here. If you are interesting in gaming with us here is a FAQ to get you started. We will try to keep this updated with the info that would be most useful to you.

You can't post in this thread but if you have a question please ask in this thread.

If you want to keep up on all our events follow @PCPerGaming on twitter.

VLAN #8 was another success! Click HERE to find out more!

PCPer Gaming FAQ

Q: Reading this is wasting my valuable gaming time How do I jump right in and game with you?
    A: We understand your priorities! Download Teamspeak, join Teamspeak server frogs.servegame.com with password 'fragbait' (don't enter the quotes), introduce yourself and starting gaming!

Q: What are the requirements to play?
    A: NONE. Just join our TeamSpeak server, introduce yourself and start playing. That's it! EVERYONE IS WELCOME. We do ask that you bring a good attitude and desire to have fun.

Q: What's Teamspeak?
    A: Teamspeak (aka TS or TS3) is a voice chat application that most gamers will be familar with. We have our own member run Teamspeak server that is up 24/7.

Q: Where do I download the Teamspeak client?
    A: Download the latest Teamspeak client here.

Q: How do I join your Teamspeak server?
    A: We have a primary (Brandito's) and backup (mmettin's) Teamspeak server. 99% of the time you should join the primary server run by Brandito.

Primary Teamspeak server hosted by Brandito
    Server: frogs.servegame.com (frogs.ddns.net also works)
    Password: fragbait

Backup Teamspeak server hosted by mmettin (used mainly when Brandito's server is down)
    Server: ff3.servegame.com
    Password: fragbait

Q: When do you usually play?
    A: You will usually find someone on Teamspeak almost every night usually starting around 8 PM EST / 5 PM PST and sometimes on weekend afternoons as well. If you join Teamspeak and no one else is there, don't leave. You being on Teamspeak will attract others and before long several players will be chatting and having a great time in game.

Q: What's games do you play?
    A: Lately we have been playing mostly Battlefield 4 however we are open to playing other games. Just join on Teamspeak and give us your ideas.

Q: How can tell who is on Teamspeak without joining?
    A: Click here.

Q: How do I participate in the Gaming forum at PC Perspective?
    A: Register here then join an existing discussion like this one for new members or create your own NEW thread in the Gaming forum or any of the many other forums at PCPer.

Q: Who are the Fragging Frogs anyway?
    A: We are gaming group that has been around since the 90's. We have always been a non-competitive group whose primary focus is to HAVE FUN. We are NOT a clan but our regular members do use the [FF] tag in games.

Q: How do I join the Fragging Frogs?
    A: Membership requests are approved based on BOTH forum AND online gaming participation. In order to be accepted into the forum Fragging Frogs group you need to be posting on the forum at least on a somewhat regular basis AND playing with us during gaming night.

Having said that you do NOT need to be a member of the forum Fragging Frogs group to join our TeamSpeak server and play online with us. Everyone is welcome to do that. The forum group is for those that want to be identified as fully participating in our community.
    Last edited by Lenny; Yesterday at 10:56 PM. Reason: Added - How do I join the Fragging Frogs?
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

Re: Gaming at PC Perspective with the Fragging Frogs

Reserved

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]

Re: Gaming at PC Perspective with the Fragging Frogs

Reserved