Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Eric Holder - The Injustice Department

Well- you want charged discussion? Here we go.

Eric Holder.

• Fast and Furious- how to murder your own people to establish gun control agenda.
    • MF Global - How to let CEOs become no longer responsible for the crime in their own companies.
    • Too Big Too Fail - The admission that big money is above the law.
    • Lois Lerner - How to turn a blind eye to political targeting.
    • The refusal to turn over ANY documents concerning much of the above.

If you need to prosecute government officials like the President, you need to go through the Attorney General's office. But the President picks the Attorney General. WTF?

Does anyone remember John Mitchell? That white guy who was AG and was imprisoned for his involvement in the Watergate cover-up. What do you think would have happened to him had he been caught like Holder in ANY of the above?

Hey Eric- the reason they want to hold you in contempt is because you are contemptible.
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/eric-hold...t-to-go-there/
    Attorney General Eric Holder got into a tense confrontation with Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) during a his appearance before a House Judicial Committee oversight hearing Tuesday. When Gohmert raised the threat of holding the attorney general in contempt of Congress, Holder shot back, “You don’t want to go there, buddy.”

Gohmert was referencing the 2012 vote by the House of Representatives to hold Holder in contempt for refusing to turn over subpoenaed documents related to Operation Fast and Furious. Raising the specter of another such vote, Gohmert said, “I realize that contempt is not a big deal to our attorney general, but it is important that we have proper oversight.”

“You don’t want to go there, buddy,” Holder said, interrupting Gohmert. “You don’t want to go there.” When Gohmert questioned what he meant, Holder explained, “You should not assume that that is not a big deal to me.” Pointing his finger at the congressman, he continued, “I think that it was inappropriate and it was unjust, but never think that was not a big deal to me, don’t ever think that.”

“Well, I’m just looking for evidence,” Gohmert replied. “And normally, we’re known by our fruits. And there have been no indication that it was a big deal because your department has still not been forthcoming in producing the documents that were the subject of the contempt.”
    So what doe the SOB do? He plays the race card. If you missed it, this was an Al Sharpton production
    http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/04/09...administration

Ultimately, the President is responsible and culpable. Like Nixon. This is going to be the formula of Obama's demise- or that of American justice. After all:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...torney_General
    The attorney general is nominated by the President of the United States and takes office after confirmation by the United States Senate. He or she serves at the pleasure of the president and can be removed by the president at any time; the attorney general is also subject to impeachment by the House of Representatives and trial in the Senate for "treason, bribery, and other high crimes and misdemeanors."
    We really need to get rid of this criminal organization- and I think Holder needs to be the target of this process and I'm sure Obama is going to be found just as contemptible as his underlings. That said, we really need to rethink how the Attorney General's Office is to be constructed. The way it is now, it's a couple of gangsters looking out for each other.

Do you know how you do that? You want a voting guideline for 2014? Vote those not doing anything about it gone this election. Not doing anything about this is basically surrendering your rights to the political whim of despots.
    Last edited by Skennar; 04-14-2014 at 09:33 AM.
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

Re: Eric Holder - The Injustice Department

Quote Originally Posted by Skennar View Post
    Well- you want charged discussion? Here we go.

Eric Holder.

• Fast and Furious- how to murder your own people to establish gun control agenda.
    • MF Global - How to let CEOs become no longer responsible for the crime in their own companies.
    • Too Big Too Fail - The admission that big money is above the law.
    • Lois Lerner - How to turn a blind eye to political targeting.
    • The refusal to turn over ANY documents concerning much of the above.

If you need to prosecute government officials like the President, you need to go through the Attorney General's office. But the President picks the Attorney General. WTF?

Does anyone remember John Mitchell? That white guy who was AG and was imprisoned for his involvement in the Watergate cover-up. What do you think would have happened to him had he been caught like Holder in ANY of the above?

Hey Eric- the reason they want to hold you in contempt is because you are contemptible.
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/eric-hold...t-to-go-there/

So what doe the SOB do? He plays the race card. If you missed it, this was an Al Sharpton production
    http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/04/09...administration

Ultimately, the President is responsible and culpable. Like Nixon. This is going to be the formula of Obama's demise- or that of American justice. After all:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...torney_General

We really need to get rid of this criminal organization- and I think Holder needs to be the target of this process and I'm sure Obama is going to be found just as contemptible as his underlings. That said, we really need to rethink how the Attorney General's Office is to be constructed. The way it is now, it's a couple of gangsters looking out for each other.

Do you know how you do that? You want a voting guideline for 2014? Vote those not doing anything about it gone this election. Not doing anything about this is basically surrendering your rights to the political whim of despots.
    I think with the current Royal Communist Dictatorship in the White House this is about the only thing that's going to work :

Clicky

Harsh words and somewhat violent but you gotta do what you gotta do. It takes a bunch of cowboys to prove the only way to handle and unjust government is call their bluff and be ready to do whatever it takes...

The Putin way...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

This is an observation that should matter:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/taxanalysts/2014/04/14/the-gift-that-is-lois-lerner/
    when you see all of what the Ways and Means Committee compiled about Lerner, it hardly paints a pretty picture of her. To me, it certainly shows that she did many stupid things and that she probably abused her power as a high-ranking IRS official. Did she break the law? I don’t know, but that is why I agree with Ways and Means Republicans that there should be a Justice Department investigation – although I thought one was already going on.
    Yeah, well, let's entertain leaving the democrats and the DOJ out of this for a moment ....
    The bad behavior going on at the IRS – whether it is politically motivated or not – does not stop with Lerner. It has to go higher than that. How much higher, I do not know, but that’s yet another reason why we need an investigation – a real one.
    This is written by a person trained in tax law. The point he makes is critical-
    And that is why I think the Ways and Means Republicans are doing the IRS – and, perhaps, the Obama administration – a huge favor. Making Lerner the scapegoat changes the conversation. It makes it about her. It’s not about her. It’s about the IRS. Something bad happened here. And however bad her behavior, the problem isn’t Lerner. The problem is a culture that allows what she did to continue and that probably allows behavior that’s much, much worse.
    This is why politics needs to be taken out of government as much as possible. This is not brokering a deal for political advantage. This is a motion for an investigation.
    The GOP committee members have become so obsessed with the political dimensions of this scandal that they are forgetting their job — a job they actually explain at the top of the letter to the DOJ. Their job is not to fix blame; it’s to fix the problem. Their job is not to destroy the IRS; it is to protect the rights of ALL American taxpayers. This scandal isn’t about Lerner; it’s about our tax system. If all of this goes to the White House, so be it. But it’s about getting to the truth, not getting to the president of the United States. You’d think the GOP would have learned that from Monica Lewinsky. Think what you want about that so-called scandal, but I think this so-called scandal poses a far bigger threat to the country.
    This would have been the perfect note if Bergin took the extra step and likewise called out the DOJ (aka Eric Holder) for it's stonewalling of this and other issues.

Republicans need to take note.

Politically- this is a golden opportunity to finally start digging into this administrations odious dirty laundry. But really- screw that, because ....

Judicially- DAMMIT IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO!!! Personally, I'm certain that there is plenty enough to impeach and prosecute both Holder and Obama- with just this issue alone. And that brings me to my point: This is just the tip of the iceberg. Don't stop here! But I'll take this as a good start.

For the republicans that end up letting this slide and leveraging for political "nothings" (because I have yet to see them "profit" from compromising with these gangsters), this can only logically amount to nothing less than COLLUSION.

You might remember that when you go to the polls and see names like Beohner and Cantor on the ballot.
    Last edited by Skennar; 04-15-2014 at 09:17 AM.

Holder should have walked long before now. He should have been shown up for the weasel he is with Fast an Furious and actually prosecuted for AT LEAST obstruction of justice- and I'm sure they could have piled on from there. So for everyone's sake, we will call it out again. Not calling out this racist Nazi who is STILL held in contempt and getting rid of him, is basically underwriting his modus operandi. And he knows it. >

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...=all#pagebreak
    No attorney general of the United States is entitled, for any reason, to escape scrutiny of Congress, period. Is the attorney general really mounting a defense to his contempt charges on the basis that Congress is racist and that he need not respond to legal prerogatives they lawfully exercise? Where would that wild notion put us as a country? How would any attorney general hiding behind this kind of defense ever be held accountable?
    -
    For him to say to Congress, as he so brashly did, “Don’t go there, buddy” is tantamount to playground bullying, disinterest in Congress‘ institutional rights. Is that how we expect the nation’s top law enforcement officer to address Congress on any issue?

Mr. Holder’s attempted sleight-of-hand is more egregious. He undermines the law. The Department of Justice models and inspires respect for law; it should not disparage it. Transparency and trust are central. To throw up a smoke screen of racism in order to avert personal charges of contempt is itself contemptible.

His bluster undermines all who work in the department and the law itself, dangerously dividing two institutions from one another on very personal grounds. By implying that congressional oversight is unworthy, or should be stopped or ignored, he may think he has cleverly advanced some political or personal agenda, but the real victim is respect for law.

Instead of more self-serving trash talk and pique, Mr. Holder should take this moment to seek permanent accommodation on all documents behind that contempt vote, and let disgorgement of these documents lead investigators where it may. By doing so, he would shock his critics.
    I wouldn't hold my breath. And the real victim is justice itself. It's more fun to spit in the face of everything.
    Last edited by Skennar; 04-19-2014 at 10:39 PM.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...s-judge-rules/

A federal judge has ordered the Justice Department to provide Congress with a list of documents that are at the center of a long-running battle over a failed law enforcement program called Operation Fast and Furious.

In a court proceeding Wednesday, U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson set an Oct. 1 deadline for producing the list to the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

The Justice Department says the documents should remain confidential and President Barack Obama has invoked executive privilege in an effort to protect them from public disclosure.
    Uh, not. We pay the bills and need to see what we've been paying for.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...s-judge-rules/

Uh, not. We pay the bills and need to see what we've been paying for.
    BO doesn't want anyone to see what's in those documents 'eh? Mr. Transparency strikes yet again.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

The Justice Department says the documents should remain confidential and President Barack Obama has invoked executive privilege in an effort to protect them from public disclosure.
    Also known as keep 'em fat, dumb and happy...

Now that Eric Holder has resigned, they are already rigging the game so that he will escape prosecution because of it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz1zIAsfZVp
    The contempt vote technically opened the door for the House to call on the U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia to bring the case before a grand jury. But because U.S. Attorney Ronald Machen works for Holder and because President Obama has already asserted executive privilege over the documents in question, some expected Holder's Justice Department to balk.

Deputy Attorney General James Cole confirmed in a letter to House Speaker John Boehner that the department in fact would not pursue prosecution. The attorney general's withholding of documents pertaining to Operation Fast and Furious, he wrote, "does not constitute a crime."

"Therefore the department will not bring the congressional contempt citation before a grand jury or take any other action to prosecute the attorney general," Cole wrote, in the letter obtained by Fox News.

You know, for a government that has fought a statute of limitations on paying taxes- I don't think so. We need to get a piece of this criminal and his ex-boss and make them pay for the damage they have done. We need to show that lies, betrayal, cover-up and fraud that has resulted in the ruin and murder of people who got no justice does get payback.

http://theweek.com/article/index/268...ement-will-too
    Holder, who yesterday announced his resignation as attorney general, isn't a bad synecdoche for the Obama administration. The first black attorney general, by all accounts a committed liberal with a special concern for civil rights, was also the guy who rubber-stamped the NSA's dragnet surveillance program and the CIA's assassination of American citizens. He prosecuted neither Bush-era torturers nor any of the thousands of high-level Wall Street fraudsters from the financial crisis
    Just to pile on with those already mentioned in this thread.

No. Holder is the perfect person to go after and demonstrate that criminals in government are not above the law.

The U.S Constitution is the law of the land- not the despicable regulations and department dictates of petty bureaucrats. Much legislation also has no right to rob personal freedoms using things like taxation as the excuse. We either fight back, or we lose.

We have the right to change this. Vote- use it or you will lose it.

Obama needs your help in nominating the next Attorney General and asks for your opinion (remember, he is always thinking of you so he is always thinking what you are supposed to be thinking) on his requirements for the head of the Department of "Justice"-

1. The President is always right.
    2. If the President commits any criminal act, including fraud, murder and treason- see requirement 1.
    3. If you have any problem interpreting the Constitution, just remember who your boss is.
    4. What El Presidentethe President doesn't like is against the law. If you can't find a regulation or executive order to prosecute someone with, He will have one made up for you.
    5. Do NOT prosecute anyone until you are sure they are not on the President's campaign contribution list.
    6. If someone publicly criticizes you, they are racist. This is a high crime against the holy color and person of the President.
    7. Consider leniency against anyone who swears allegiance to the Big Bank Backed Globalist Green Goodness State of the New World that was discovered for you by President Obama and his holy disciples.

Positive input is always appreciated, will be judged, and the winner gets a Presidential Badge or Honor from the Department of Obamacare. Critics are losers and may never be heard from again.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/25/politi...r-replacement/
    Last edited by Skennar; 09-30-2014 at 09:15 AM.

Obama needs your help in nominating the next Attorney General and asks for your opinion (remember, he is always thinking of you so he is always thinking what you are supposed to be thinking) on his requirements for the head of the Department of "Justice"-

1. The President is always right.
    2. If the President commits any criminal act, including fraud, murder and treason- see requirement 1.
    3. If you have any problem interpreting the Constitution, just remember who your boss is.
    4. What El Presidentethe President doesn't like is against the law. If you can't find a regulation or executive order to prosecute someone with, He will have one made up for you.
    5. Do NOT prosecute anyone until you are sure they are not on the President's campaign contribution list.
    6. If someone publicly criticizes you, they are racist. This is a high crime against the holy color and person of the President.
    7. Consider leniency against anyone who swears allegiance to the Big Bank Backed Globalist Green Goodness State of the New World that was discovered for you by President Obama and his holy disciples.

Positive input is always appreciated, will be judged, and the winner gets a Presidential Badge or Honor from the Department of Obamacare. Critics are losers and may never be heard from again.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/25/politi...r-replacement/
    That would be funny if it wasn't so very true.

Bump.

http://www.tpnn.com/2015/01/29/clint...neys-of-fraud/

In a newly unsealed court ruling, Judge Francis Allegra, who was appointed by Democrat President Bill Clinton in 1998, is accusing seven Obama-Holder Department of Justice (DOJ) attorneys of “fraud upon the court,” and notified Eric Holder that they are banned from his courtroom.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ce-department/
    All Judicial Watch is seeing is collusion between the DOJ and IRS targeting.
    JW filed in February 2014 asking for information about contacts, calendars, cases, documents, time tracking, and billing that would detail the number of hours DOJ Attorney Barbara Bosserman expended on the investigation of the IRS targeting conservative organizations seeking tax-exempt status in the 2010 and 2012 elections cycles.

This is a simple request for information. The American people deserve to know how much time the government employee being paid with tax dollars is putting into the effort to investigate the IRS’ outrageous assault upon the First Amendment. Yet, it took the DOJ five full months to reject our FOIA request, claiming outlandishly that telling the public how much work she was doing on a major national scandal somehow violated Ms. Bosserman’s privacy. Well, the Justice Department is not above the law and we filed a FOIA lawsuit in an effort to shake loose the records that would show us how many hours this Obama donor had devoted to its IRS investigation.

So far, the DOJ has claimed no less than four separate privileges in federal court to keep Bosserman’s hours secret. In November 2014, the DOJ filed a Motion for Summary Judgment that was laced with obfuscation. DOJ lawyers argue that there is no public interest served in releasing the information. While the DOJ confirms that there is an investigation of sorts, the Motion omits any acknowledgement that improper IRS targeting was directed against Tea Party groups and other conservative organizations opposed to Obama’s agenda. Judicial Watch’s lawyers are asking the court to reject the DOJ’s arguments to continue its stonewalling, to review the documents in question, and to rule summarily in our favor:

[Judicial Watch] does not seek information describing the type of work Ms. Bosserman conducted. Nor does it seek information about how she spent her time. Nor does it seek Ms. Bosserman’s notes about locations visited, persons consulted, staff briefings, and other case developments. Again, [Judicial Watch] solely seeks information about the number of hours Ms. Bosserman expended on the aforementioned criminal investigation. Nevertheless, Defendant claims everything but the kitchen sink in its effort to withhold the time records in their entirety.
    Bottom Line: Eric Holder is a criminal holding the keys to the prison.

I'm going to say it again: This new congress is a pathetic gaggle of geese unless they can get rid of this administration.

^^^ the gaggle guys and gals perfect description of the republican party leadership.

Looks like you will have to strike one name from the title of this thread and put in another:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...l#.VPRfcOFUW-4
    It is entirely within the power of the newly elected Republican majority in the Senate not to confirm Ms. Lynch. The only question is whether the GOP majority will exercise its constitutional authority to do so.

Personally, I wanted to support Ms. Lynch’s nomination. Six years of Eric Holder has done enormous damage, and Ms. Lynch’s service as the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York has earned her a reputation as a relatively no-nonsense prosecutor. However, the answers she gave at her confirmation hearing are, in my view, disqualifying for serving as our nation’s chief law enforcement officer.

When asked how she would be different from Eric Holder—the most partisan attorney general our nation has ever seen—she could identify no meaningful way she would differ from him.

When asked whether she would defend President Obama’s illegal executive amnesty—which Obama himself acknowledged, 22 times, he had no authority to undertake and which a federal court has just enjoined as unlawful—she responded affirmatively, saying that she thought the Administration’s contrived legal justification was “reasonable.”
    Oh yeah, republicans, there's more:
    http://blogs.rollcall.com/wgdb/repub...ta-lynch/?dcz=
    It’s starting to look like yet another loss under the Dome for Ted Cruz.

The Texas firebrand’s fellow Republicans aren’t on board with his plan to block Loretta Lynch’s nomination to be attorney general.

The Senate Judiciary Committee backed the Lynch nomination, 12-8, Thursday with the help of three Republicans — Orrin G. Hatch of Utah, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Jeff Flake of Arizona.

Her nomination now goes to the Senate floor, where it could receive a vote as soon as next week.

Cruz has been trying to rally his fellow Republican senators to block Lynch, as well as all non-security nominations, in retaliation for Barack Obama’s executive actions on immigration.
    I'm going to put it to you simply- you have been snowed by a lot of republicans who have sold you a bill of goods on doing something about Obama and his crew. Hatch is the Republican Harry Reid, Lindsay Graham is arguably demented and Flake is a McCain proselyte. Obama is likely sitting on a lot of dirty laundry that probably smells better than his own but ....

^^ I heavily support the republican leadership's "Friends of Obama Campaign "...

This one has been around a while but it's worth another listen.