Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Eric Holder - The Injustice Department

Quote Originally Posted by Skennar View Post
    Looks like you will have to strike one name from the title of this thread and put in another:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...l#.VPRfcOFUW-4

Oh yeah, republicans, there's more:
    http://blogs.rollcall.com/wgdb/repub...ta-lynch/?dcz=

I'm going to put it to you simply- you have been snowed by a lot of republicans who have sold you a bill of goods on doing something about Obama and his crew. Hatch is the Republican Harry Reid, Lindsay Graham is arguably demented and Flake is a McCain proselyte. Obama is likely sitting on a lot of dirty laundry that probably smells better than his own but ....
    Now now, Skennar, the Repubs really want us to LOVE Jebby Bush. Once he gets elected (lol, because THAT will ever happen!) they can go about getting to work fixing all of the hard problems this country faces. I'll say this, if it comes down to another Clinton and another Bush in the next presidential election I'll stay home and save the $1.00 in gas money it would take me to get to the polling center. That dollar could go instead to a lottery ticket which even with it's monumentally minuscule chance of making my life better, is still FAR greater odds than the two party system we have in this country doing it.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

^^ can you imagine Jebby Boy and the Hildabeast fighting it out tooth and nail for months on end. It's a damn scary thought. I would seriously think about drinking a quart of Roundup.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^ can you imagine Jebby Boy and the Hildabeast fighting it out tooth and nail for months on end. It's a damn scary thought. I would seriously think about drinking a quart of Roundup.
    That would be like watching a tumblebug wrestling a pos around. You choose which one is the bug.

That would kind of remind me of Romney and Obama vehemently arguing about saying the same thing. Except women are more righteous than men. Everyone knows rule number 1.

I'd also be drinking beer because I'll be writing in the Denver dog-catcher. I'd also be watching a channel without political coverage because I'm tired of being lied to in what is a beauty contest for ugly people.
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

I can't figure out why so many people are in love with the Hildabeast. They're either blind, hard up or they see something I ain't seeing. Her politics stink, her personality is nauseating and she looks like she should be pushing a shopping cart on Skid Row.
    Last edited by tucker; 03-04-2015 at 09:48 AM.

I can't figure out why so many people are in love with the Hildabeast. They're either blind, hard up or they see something I ain't seeing. Her politics stink, her personality is nauseating and she looks like she should be pushing a shopping cart on Skid Row.
    You say that only because you are a sexist pig.

It's the Democratic formula used to win an election and stay in office. Savvy?

Quote Originally Posted by Skennar View Post
    You say that only because you are a sexist pig.

It's the Democratic formula used to win an election and stay in office. Savvy?
    I prefer sexist swine, thanks. The Cintons are so, so sweet nothing corrupt about them at all. Down home Grandpa & Grandma.

Email

Foreign Money

Of course this is vintage Billy

Pedophile

Last edited by tucker; 03-05-2015 at 09:34 AM.

The Dems will keep up with the Hillary for Pres. crap until 9 months or so until elections, at which time they'll trot out their preferred candidate which is of course fauxcahontas herself, otherwise known as Elizabeth Warren. Never underestimate the horrendousness of their choice of candidate.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    The Dems will keep up with the Hillary for Pres. crap until 9 months or so until elections, at which time they'll trot out their preferred candidate which is of course fauxcahontas herself, otherwise known as Elizabeth Warren. Never underestimate the horrendousness of their choice of candidate.

I think you're right. Another Harvard communist even more radical than the one presently occupying the White House. The insane part is the goofballs in this country will put her in the White House. By the time the presidential campaign gets going in high gear there will be 5-10 million illegals eligible to vote. The future looks mighty bleak...

My nomination for DOJ head-

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/milwaukee...rs-witch-hunt/
    A prominent conservative sheriff on Wednesday said the Justice Department’s report on widespread discrimination and racially-charged emails among Ferguson, Mo., police officers amounts to a “witch hunt” on the part of soon-to-be outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder.

The report, which was made public on Tuesday, revealed that African-American residents of Ferguson were unfairly and disproportionately targeted and discriminated against for traffic stops, jaywalking tickets, citations, and general arrests. It also found that police officers sent a number of racially-charged emails, some of which were aimed at President Barack Obama.

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, a frequent Fox guest, told Neil Cavuto the report is just a “witch hunt” orchestrated by Holder, who Clarke says has used “inflammatory” rhetoric and went into the investigation with a “pre-determined mindset.”

“I’m not buying one word of his conclusion here, and it’s because the attorney general doesn’t have any integrity anymore,” Clarke said. “I think it’s a sad day, I really do.”

Not much I can say but its not injustice its terrorism high court with minions being FB1, D3A or anything they work with or control.

More I can not say for legal and other reasons. But they know who I am and I know who they are and they certainly know who I KNOW AND WHAT I KNOW
    Last edited by Spyd3r; 09-21-2015 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyd3r View Post
    Not much I can say but its not injustice its terrorism high court with minions being FB1, D3A or anything they work with or control.

More I can not say for legal and other reasons. But they know who I am and I know who they are and they certainly know who I KNOW AND WHAT I KNOW
    I can't solve the puzzle yet could give me another clue?