Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    235

    What's your most anticipated game of E3 2014?

    Hello everyone,

    E3 is right around the corner and I'm expecting numerous announcement and previews by publishers and developers from around the world.

    Personally, I'm eager to learn more about Far Cry 4, Battlefield 5, Sniper Elite 3 and been hoping to learn more about the possible, next installment of Half Life 4? (I haven't been able to find anything tangible yet).

    What about you?

    PS. Far Cry 4 looks awesome!
    Sam
    Community Manager, Enthusiast and Component Channel Communications
    Official AMD Representative

  2. #2
    Joined
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    23

    Re: What's your most anticipated game of E3 2014?

    I'm interested in seeing how Ubisoft's The Crew is coming along for an arcade racer (though the whole NGW thing has me hard pressed to allocated a dime to them). BugBear is working away at their Next Car Game so it would be interesting to see if they had any reveals at E3. BeamNG is really starting to push the graphic & physics boundary in there title. Be curious if they bring anything to show. Would have loved to be there to check it out all out. Going to do some reporting for us?

  3. #3
    Joined
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    11,090

    Re: What's your most anticipated game of E3 2014?

    I don't know enough about whats rumored to show at E3 to have an educated answer, but FC4 seems like a reasonable thing to get excited about. I'm not even excited about a new HL3/L4D3 rumor because its just not happening (HL3 definitely not). I remember something about a new Mass Effect game, which would be cool, but I just felt so incredibly burned by ME3's ending that I'm not even sure I care about playing an ME4. I'd also be interested in hearing about a GTAV PC port.


    Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

  4. #4
    Joined
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    507

    Re: What's your most anticipated game of E3 2014?

    I'm interested in Sniper Elite 3 which releases I think this week or next week, just download Sniper Elite V2 which is free until 10AM Pacific Time on Steam, as I haven't yet played any of the Sniper Elite Games.

  5. #5
    Joined
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    507

    Re: What's your most anticipated game of E3 2014?

    Quote Originally Posted by Activate: AMD View Post
    I don't know enough about whats rumored to show at E3 to have an educated answer, but FC4 seems like a reasonable thing to get excited about. I'm not even excited about a new HL3/L4D3 rumor because its just not happening (HL3 definitely not). I remember something about a new Mass Effect game, which would be cool, but I just felt so incredibly burned by ME3's ending that I'm not even sure I care about playing an ME4. I'd also be interested in hearing about a GTAV PC port.
    If you played Mass Effect 3 on the PC, I can tell you where to get the Happy Ending Mod, which does away with that "God Child" and choices junk, the Reapers get butt wiped all over the place courtesy of the destroy option, which is the only option in the Happy Ending Mod, Shepard gets reunited with his love interest and rides off in to the sunset aboard the Normandy.

  6. #6
    Joined
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    11,090

    Re: What's your most anticipated game of E3 2014?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl224 View Post
    If you played Mass Effect 3 on the PC, I can tell you where to get the Happy Ending Mod, which does away with that "God Child" and choices junk, the Reapers get butt wiped all over the place courtesy of the destroy option, which is the only option in the Happy Ending Mod, Shepard gets reunited with his love interest and rides off in to the sunset aboard the Normandy.
    Is this a real thing?


    Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

  7. #7
    Joined
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    507

    Re: What's your most anticipated game of E3 2014?

    Quote Originally Posted by Activate: AMD View Post
    Is this a real thing?
    Yes it's real and here's where you can get the Happy Ending Mod.

    http://www.moddb.com/mods/mehem-the-...-v04-installer

    I've been using it a long time on my Mass Effect 3. Bioware did endorse mods to Mass Effect 3, but console users are outta luck as Sony and Microsoft don't permit mods of any kind, be they be mods to games or mods to the consoles themselves.

  8. #8
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    235

    Re: What's your most anticipated game of E3 2014?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl224 View Post
    I'm interested in Sniper Elite 3 which releases I think this week or next week, just download Sniper Elite V2 which is free until 10AM Pacific Time on Steam, as I haven't yet played any of the Sniper Elite Games.
    I just checked, the PC version releases June 27th: http://www.rebellion.co.uk/blog/2014...rder-bonus-dlc
    Sam
    Community Manager, Enthusiast and Component Channel Communications
    Official AMD Representative

  9. #9
    Joined
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    507

    Re: What's your most anticipated game of E3 2014?

    Quote Originally Posted by Warsam71 View Post
    I just checked, the PC version releases June 27th: http://www.rebellion.co.uk/blog/2014...rder-bonus-dlc
    Well I won't be able to get the game until July so preorder is out of the question for me. Sniper Elite V2 has a Kill Hitler Mission DLC, and I intend to get all the DLC for Sniper Elite V2.

  10. #10
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    177

    Re: What's your most anticipated game of E3 2014?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spazster View Post
    I'm interested in seeing how Ubisoft's The Crew
    I have to agree with spaz, from what I remember when I first heard about The Crew it seems like it will be awesome.
    nothing else really interests me other than the hope there will be some homeworld remastered footage

  11. #11
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Location
    montreal, canada
    Posts
    371

    Re: What's your most anticipated game of E3 2014?

    Far Cry 3 changed my life. After 30+ years of pc gaming (think q-bert, Blue meanies from outer space, pole position.... Vic20 back in the day)I can safely say it is the most fun game I have ever played. All I have wanted for over a year, since blood dragon, is to see the trailer for FC4. Also I've loved mortal kombat since the first one showed first showed up at my local video store all those years ago, still only ever wana play scorpion, looking forward to hearing about MK-X!
    Last edited by collie man; 06-06-2014 at 01:08 AM.

  12. #12
    Joined
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    47

    Re: What's your most anticipated game of E3 2014?

    I'm looking forward to FC4, Battlefield Hard Line, and maybe the new Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.
    The name is I am apropos (aprəˈpō) ~ Gaming Computer Build Consultant, live streamer on twitch, Youtuber, Gamer, and an amateur chef.
    AMD Advocate part of Red Team+
    ~ Now That's What's Up!!! ~

  13. #13
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    235

    Re: What's your most anticipated game of E3 2014?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl224 View Post
    Well I won't be able to get the game until July so preorder is out of the question for me. Sniper Elite V2 has a Kill Hitler Mission DLC, and I intend to get all the DLC for Sniper Elite V2.
    That's pretty cool. By the way, Sniper Elite III has been officially added to our Never Settle Forever Rewards Program

    More info at Hexus
    Last edited by Warsam71; 06-09-2014 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Small typo (forgot the "r" in Sniper)
    Sam
    Community Manager, Enthusiast and Component Channel Communications
    Official AMD Representative

  14. #14
    Joined
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    47

    Re: What's your most anticipated game of E3 2014?

    Quote Originally Posted by Warsam71 View Post
    That's pretty cool. By the way, Snipe Elite III has been officially added to our Never Settle Forever Rewards Program

    More info at Hexus
    The previous Sniper Elites were a lot of fun and just recently Steam had Sniper Elite 2 free for anyone available only for 24 hours. I can't wait to see the new things Sniper Elite 3 has in it.
    The name is I am apropos (aprəˈpō) ~ Gaming Computer Build Consultant, live streamer on twitch, Youtuber, Gamer, and an amateur chef.
    AMD Advocate part of Red Team+
    ~ Now That's What's Up!!! ~

  15. #15

    Re: What's your most anticipated game of E3 2014?

    The games im looking at E3 2014 Battlefield Hardline, Mirror’s Edge 2, Sniper Elite 3, Far Cry 4, The Crew also I'm keeping my eyes out on E3 for more awesome games but remember guys i do like to try all type games out there.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •