Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post In memory of Kernal_Tom

It saddens me to report that one of our most dedicated gamers and long standing members of the Fragging Frogs has fallen.

Earlier this evening Tom passed away. At 69 and having generally poor health he simply wasn't able to recovery from the surgery he needed several days ago.

Despite his health issues nothing stopped him from being one of our most regular attendees on TeamSpeak during our gaming nights. Tom loved his AMD computer and loved gaming. His body may have aged but in spirit and mind I know he always felt like a 20 year old.

The last conversation I was able to have with Tom was nearly a week ago before his surgery.
    These were our last words, words that I think shows Tom's true spirit.

Lenny: So let's get this (the surgery) done so you can get back in the game
    Tom: (cracks his first smile of the visit) Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Let's do that.

Rest in Peace my friend. You will be missed.

Please consider a donation to Tom's surviving wife

Here is a very nice tribute video the Fragging Frogs created for Tom in his favorite game Battlefield 4.
    Thanks to everyone who participated and to Spazster (aka tORN TV) for producing the final video.

Last edited by Lenny; 08-12-2014 at 05:37 PM.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games