Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Impeach President Obama

It's even in Wikipedia now:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts...h_Barack_Obama

And guess what?

A number of prominent Republicans have rejected these calls, including Boehner, Sen. John McCain and Rep. Blake Farenthold. McCain said impeachment would be a distraction from the 2014 election, and that if "we regain control of the United States Senate we can be far more effective than an effort to impeach the president, which has no chance of succeeding." Farenthold said that impeachment would be "an exercise in futility."
    WTF? No impeachment so you won't soil your diapers during an election?

Hello!- Are you sure you know who you are voting for?

Benghazi
    IRS
    The Border Collapse
    The Healthcare lies
    Too Big Too Fail
    Eric Holder
    Hard Drive Gate
    Legislation by Executive Order
    I love to kill with drones
    And more!

What more do you need? WTF is this president running?

I will tell you my opinion of this President. He is a siopathetic liar who traded in his soul for his agenda and I'm betting that it can be established that he has betrayed you and your constitutional liberties in favor of a 3rd party agenda. More over, key players in both parties are solidly in bed with it. His agenda is not about America, Liberty and the Constitution. It's about the dismantling and destruction of American private wealth generating capability and replacing it with a two-class caste system.

Your congress is the only branch you have left to fight back with as the Executive branch has been co-opted by the last few Presidents- especially this one. In 1999 they got rid of the Congressional independent counsel in favor of ... TA-DA! the DOJ Special Counsel!!!! Guess who they work for? Eric Holder of the Imperial Presidency!

How cozy. Hitler got to murder millions because of the size of his lies and crimes.

People, we need to start working in earnest to get rid of this SOB. I'm also hoping we will prosecute him when he is kicked out, but first things first. We need to get off this dead horse of making no one accountable for their crimes.

Otherwise, this election could well be the last before the shit really hits the fan.

Make it count.
    Last edited by Skennar; 07-23-2014 at 09:47 AM.
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

Re: Impeach President Obama

Can't say I disagree but I do not believe anyone in washington has the balls to do anything about Obomma . Just My Opinion
    "The Lord Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want"
    PS:23

I've given up on elections they are an exercise in futility. On the national level the party leadership gets to pick the candidates we get to vote for. It's always the best of two crappy choices.

The clueless, dumbed down and the indoctrinated are usually the deciding factor.

Elections are filled with fraud because the Justice Department and the media refuse to investigate the radical left meddling in every close key district.

Unless you vote 10 times your vote means nothing.

It's getting so bad this country is on life support just waiting for somebody to pull the plug on the ventilator.
    Last edited by tucker; 07-23-2014 at 08:59 PM.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by brothergc View Post
    Can't say I disagree but I do not believe anyone in washington has the balls to do anything about Obomma . Just My Opinion
    That's why we need a turnover- to put the people in that do. I can telly you right now- it isn't going to change until WE do.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    I've given up on elections they are an exercise in futility. On the national level the party leadership gets to pick the candidates we get to vote for. It's always the best of two crappy choices.

The clueless, dumbed down and the indoctrinated are usually the deciding factor.

Elections are filled with fraud because the Justice Department and the media refuse to investigate the radical left meddling in every close key district.

Unless you vote 10 times your vote means nothing.

It's getting so bad this country is on life support just waiting for somebody to pull the plug on the ventilator.
    When Hitler is in power and your neighbors start being harassed and start disappearing because they don't care for the policies of the government, or when you cannot choose with your vote someone who runs contrary to this BS, then you no longer have a peaceful way to change it. Evil wins when good people do nothing.

This problem doesn't get here on its own and past a certain point it becomes self-inflicted. In this country, we can choose it this way. We have all the authority we need to change it at any time. We're the ones that need to pony up the balls.

This isn't about Republican or Democrat anymore. This is about our right to be We the People.

I would like to add at this point that that this isn't an exercise in futility. This is the start of change- not according to how someone else thinks it should be, but what we do.

We EARN our freedom. That means you have to work for it. The Constitution enables us to keep it by having a government that is designed to represent us and ensure that we are not cheated out of our freedom by lies, fraud, murder, etc. What we have gotten away from is that we are also accountable- President to ditch digger. If our leaders aren't going to take on responsibility, then who will? US! Otherwise, we will rot from the head down and all the shit those poor fools crossing the border thought they were immigrating from will follow them right up here. And YOU will have to live with it.

No- Impeaching President Obama won't fix it- but it's damn good start. Likely Holder will go with him- because he would be in the way.

Biden would become President. Perhaps behavior-mod would make him a bide his time until the next election, but the congress would have its authority back as the most powerful branch of our government. They will realize that the President does not have the authority to dictate terms to them. Their being in those chairs IS the will of the people. This bully pulpit by executive order will become a joke.

Congress will also recognize the opportunity to repeal and fix legislation. Some are even talking about getting rid of the IRS.

Yeah, really.

The President might actually have to execute the constitution and some bankers might have to take their just turn in prison.

But, damn it, start somewhere!

Psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia are a group of serious illnesses that affect the mind. These illnesses alter a person's ability to think clearly, make good judgments, respond emotionally, communicate effectively, understand reality, and behave appropriately. When symptoms are severe, people with psychotic disorders have difficulty staying in touch with reality and often are unable to meet the ordinary demands of daily life. However, even severe psychotic disorders usually are treatable.
    Does that sound like somebody you might know of in the political world?

This president is a passive aggressive schizophrenic. He doesn't need impeachment he needs a padded room in a mental hospital.

Here's Obambi!
    Last edited by tucker; 07-25-2014 at 01:16 AM.

Does that sound like somebody you might know of in the political world?
    Yea, the whole right in this country, mentally masturbating while the world moves on, leaving our country in the dust.

Checked out this thread to see if there was any intelligent discussion, but the same old BS.

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGlasMan View Post
    Checked out this thread to see if there was any intelligent discussion, but the same old BS.
    Well yeah just yours.

Maybe you should check things out more often and educate all of us with your brilliant masterful enlightening posts.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

You can lead a horse to water...

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."

You can lead a horse to water...
    Having sampled both your and Tuck's posts I'd say his "horse" would not die from thirst. Your "horse" on the other hand.. poor thing would probably expire.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

From the horse's mouth. The statements made since are no improvement, even mine, as there is no defense necessary against such a lame prosecution.

From the horse's mouth. The statements made since are no improvement, even mine, as there is no defense necessary against such a lame prosecution.
    If you say so Mr. Ed. Thanks for stopping by.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    If you say so Mr. Ed. Thanks for stopping by.
    "Horse's mouth"
    "You can lead a horse to water"

This discussion turned into horseplay...

Yea, the whole right in this country, mentally masturbating while the world moves on, leaving our country in the dust.
    Actually, I agree- but some are starting to check in and are calling out the Republican leadership for what they are: Cowards. So we are starting to see something happen:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.1879842
    House Republicans may move to impeach President Obama, a top White House official warned Friday.

Dan Pfeiffer, a senior Obama aide, said House Speaker John Boehner (inset) “opened the door for impeachment” with a plan to sue the President over executive actions that bypass Congress.

Obama plans more such actions to overhaul the U.S. immigration system, and Pfeiffer said those steps will “up the likelihood” of an impeachment try.
    My hope is that they will not stick to a single charge but go after a pattern of behavior.

Well, thank you for demonstrating hypocrisy by your response.
    Last edited by Skennar; 07-28-2014 at 09:06 AM.

^^^ The impeachment threat is just another ploy the Democrats are stirring up to raise funds. Those ebil 'publicans.