Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Impeach President Obama

^^ that's a fact there is no way any politician is even going to try to impeach the first black president no matter what he does. He's untouchable. The only thing that's going to stop him is the American people and it won't be with an election, period.

If he had white skin and was a conservative republican he would already be standing in the unemployment line. No doubt about it...
    RUSSIANS!

Crybaby Chucky!
    Nothingness Nancy!
    Fried Rice!
    Auntie Maxine!
    Comey!

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^ that's a fact there is no way any politician is even going to try to impeach the first black president no matter what he does. He's untouchable.
    If the Republicans have any sense, they'll heed this advice. The media would have a field day, and relish the opportunity to portray the Republicans as the bad guys. Now if only the Republicans had any sense. . .

As much as I distrust the entire Administration, I see leaving him in office through his second term a lesser evil than the circus guaranteed to ensue if the Republicans move to impeach.

For all the money available, I can't believe the Republicans haven't found a better PR person or crafted a better platform. As a nation, we're far better off with more people off their butts and in the workforce. As an individual, you're far more free plying a trade for an honest day's pay whether you're working for yourself or working for a boss (as opposed to relying on Uncle Sam for a hand-out). How tough is it to recognize that our long-term best interests truly benefit both the rich and the working class? When our politicians, business leaders, and citizens spend too much time and energy living for today it's no wonder our outlook for the future looks so crummy.

DCCC actually thinking anyone is serious about impeaching Obama is seriously misunderestimating how we feel about Joe Biden.

-S.M@redsteeze
    Heh.

More DCCC impeachment fear for bucks fun.

^^ that's a fact there is no way any politician is even going to try to impeach the first black president no matter what he does. He's untouchable. The only thing that's going to stop him is the American people and it won't be with an election, period.

If he had white skin and was a conservative republican he would already be standing in the unemployment line. No doubt about it...
    If the Republicans have any sense, they'll heed this advice. The media would have a field day, and relish the opportunity to portray the Republicans as the bad guys. Now if only the Republicans had any sense. . .

As much as I distrust the entire Administration, I see leaving him in office through his second term a lesser evil than the circus guaranteed to ensue if the Republicans move to impeach.
    You know, not doing anything about this IS the racist thing to do. It is not an illusion of racism- it is actual color racism. It sets a precedence that skin color is excuse for illegal behavior.
    It makes null MLK's statement and says that we are to judge by color and not by character. Screw that all men are created equal and that what president can do- black or not- is something the rest of us can be prosecuted for.
    So you are in a damned if you don't situation. And it's the wrong choice. Period.

The impeachment clause in the constitution was put there for the purpose of doing the right thing- to remove a President who exceeds, abuses or works outside of his authority. This isn't pecadillos we are addressing either.

This is about the loss of our constitution. This is about the loss of our identity as Americans. It's about loss ...

Perhaps more importantly add the loss of integrity, truth, responsibility, .... YOU fill it in.

You know, America demonstrated to the rest of the world what could be achieved. What's going on now is the destruction of what Americans had earned ... by dealing from the bottom of the deck.
    Last edited by Skennar; 07-29-2014 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Add
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Skennar View Post
    by dealing from the bottom of the deck.
    When the deck has been so clearly stacked, the wise move is to leave the table.

If you've got a plan to impeach this President that doesn't result in a worse situation than we presently find ourselves, I'm listening. Your reasons are valid, and I agree with them. That doesn't change the reality of the situation or likely outcome. I don't claim a better answer, only that impeachment likely yields a result worse than we are now.

Back to your card analogy, you're trying to continue playing the game by the rules against a dealer and establishment (this administration and the overall media) that don't adhere to them. I simply think our odds improve if we wait until the current dealer's shift ends rather than trying the bum rush. Being "right" doesn't always equate to coming out ahead.

And while I'm think about it, back to the PR bit. This guy got elected the first time largely as a result of Hillary and Edwards splitting up primary votes that would have mostly gone to the other rather than Obama. By the time Edwards got exposed, Hillary was too far behind. Obama's advantage, aside from 90+% of the black vote, was an ability to speak effectively off a script. He got elected a second time when the Republicans put up a largely unlikeable guy who wreaked of big business.

When are the Republicans going to hire a decent speechwriter and find a talking head that can deliver effectively?

Quote Originally Posted by Skennar View Post
    You know, not doing anything about this IS the racist thing to do. It is not an illusion of racism- it is actual color racism. It sets a precedence that skin color is excuse for illegal behavior.
    It makes null MLK's statement and says that we are to judge by color and not by character. Screw that all men are created equal and that what president can do- black or not- is something the rest of us can be prosecuted for.
    So you are in a damned if you don't situation. And it's the wrong choice. Period.

The impeachment clause in the constitution was put there for the purpose of doing the right thing- to remove a President who exceeds, abuses or works outside of his authority. This isn't pecadillos we are addressing either.

This is about the loss of our constitution. This is about the loss of our identity as Americans. It's about loss ...

Perhaps more importantly add the loss of integrity, truth, responsibility, .... YOU fill it in.

You know, America demonstrated to the rest of the world what could be achieved. What's going on now is the destruction of what Americans had earned ... by dealing from the bottom of the deck.
    You are seeing something I'm not seeing. I see an attempt to impeach this president as suicidal. All it will do is fill his quiver with razor tipped arrows. It addition it will give MSM enough hand grenades to destroy you, me and everybody who sees this president as a danger. If you want to see unimaginable racial upheaval an attempt impeach this president will bring it.

I think the white middle class has been passive and good hearted for way, way to long. The white middle class has been trained and indoctrinated to be passive and kind hearted. They've been trained to give and never receive. I think the white middle class better lose their passive good hearted self and find their no more bull*hit aggressive self. If they fail to do that they will lose everything they worked their ass of to get. In addition they will lose liberty, freedom and rights.

Picture this. A United States where Spanish is the national language and a Mexican drug lord lives in the White House. Blacks and whites live in slavery. You think of yourself as independent and able to run your own life and able to make your own way through life. Forget it you're going to be under the thumb of an all controlling big government. It's as close as up the street and around the corner.

This government is out of control and they will run you the f*ck over in a heartbeat.

You are seeing something I'm not seeing. I see an attempt to impeach this president as suicidal. All it will do is fill his quiver with razor tipped arrows. It addition it will give MSM enough hand grenades to destroy you, me and everybody who sees this president as a danger. If you want to see unimaginable racial upheaval an attempt impeach this president will bring it.

I think the white middle class has been passive and good hearted for way, way to long. The white middle class has been trained and indoctrinated to be passive and kind hearted. They've been trained to give and never receive. I think the white middle class better lose their passive good hearted self and find their no more bull*hit aggressive self. If they fail to do that they will lose everything they worked their ass of to get. In addition they will lose liberty, freedom and rights.

Picture this. A United States where Spanish is the national language and a Mexican drug lord lives in the White House. Blacks and whites live in slavery. You think of yourself as independent and able to run your own life and able to make your own way through life. Forget it you're going to be under the thumb of an all controlling big government. It's as close as up the street and around the corner.

This government is out of control and they will run you the f*ck over in a heartbeat.
    Did you listen to yourself?

The presidency has been out of control since Clinton and the Bush before him set it up. Clinton's crimes go way beyond getting some in the oval office. He and the DNC have been taking bribes from the Red Chinese to where he even tried to get congress sell Long Beach Naval yard to them (COSCO). Obama has Holder- Clinton had Reno. We got reems of why we should have got rid of him, but it wasn't as sexy as a dress spot. THEY DIDN'T GO AFTER THE PATTERN OF BEHAVIOR- THEY DISTRACTED YOU. The baton goes to BJ- Bush Junior- and he IMMEDIATELY undoes the only right thing that happened under Clinton- a Balanced Budget- by throwing borrowed money at us. BJ follows that up with the Patriot Act, the gutting of the American Industrial complex and finished with a smug smile when they passed TARP. Then ole' gutless BO doesn't undo any of it as he said he would, gets a lot more people killed, and now he opens our borders.

Today we are keeping two Americans from returning home because they have contracted a contagious ebola virus. You get it and you might as well load a 10 chamber revolver with nine rounds and spin. It's quicker. Ebola takes over a week just to present symptoms. How deep do you think it would go in 8 days if one of the terrorists they SHOULD be going after let's it go into an immigrant bus? We have no cure, just "supportive therapy" that may as well be expensive hospice. We might be able to isolate a few cases if the borders were secure, but wtf are we going to do if it gets in with this flood of immigration BO is pimping? Let me tell you how blacks are going to feel about black BO when their children rot to death from this along with whites and Mexicans, etc. Ebola doesn't give a shit about color.

Now let's add untreatable malaria, TB, etc. Is Obama really that stupid?

No. He is, however, that criminal. REALLY that criminal.

Mr. President: Secure our borders. Oh- wait, that's been said already.

So we will sit here today, do nothing, and run that risk because our corrupt, criminal president is black and we are being showered with agenda-driven BORROWED money to keep quiet. What are you going to give me that proves we won't have worse than all your terrors anyhow? What happens when the credit spigot stops? What do you think the excuse will be if Hillary gets elected and does worse? Explain to me exactly what criminal won't use a working excuse to commit yet more crime? What is so hard to understand about this?

Bottom line: What you're telling me is that you are afraid. Well, welcome to the human race. A lot of the rest of it really LIVE with it. We mostly live with just fabrications and set-ups right now because we, once upon a time, told much of the rest of it to go fuk off, and yeah, my dad at least had to dirt nap more than a few to be able to do so.

You think I want to risk disappearing forever by telling you this? People are caving in to the fear of the ILLUSION of racism+sexism that corrupted people dreamt up for you. What's your answer to dispel that? We are forced to respond with REAL racism by doing nothing. RUN WITH THAT. Moreover, the people doing this to us are just more cowards who have to take a leak and a dump regularly and will die like their fathers before them. They aren't an invincible steam-roller and a lot of them don't want to do it. The way to deal with a punk is to dispel the illusion he sets up for himself. We knew that in grade school.

This may not be the easy start, but this is the best START I can think of to do the right thing. I will entertain better if you got something. Let me know.
    Last edited by Skennar; 07-31-2014 at 09:43 AM. Reason: edits

^^ This is getting to confusing for me. So many changing tangents it makes my fragile little brain hurt.

I don't get the part where I'm afraid and I don't recall caving on anything either.

Where's myv65 when you need him. He seems to be able to concentrate on 25 different things at the same time.

I have trouble concentrating on standing up and taking that crucial first step in the morning at the same time. A mouth full of carpet first thing in the morning wrecks your whole day...
    Last edited by tucker; 07-31-2014 at 11:05 PM.

^^^ I like hardwood. It'll give ya a knot on your head, but tastes better.

^^ This is getting to confusing for me. So many changing tangents it makes my fragile little brain hurt.

I don't get the part where I'm afraid and I don't recall caving on anything either.

Where's myv65 when you need him. He seems to be able to concentrate on 25 different things at the same time.

I have trouble concentrating on standing up and taking that crucial first step in the morning at the same time. A mouth full of carpet first thing in the morning wrecks your whole day...
    In case it matters, sorry to hear it- not the confused part. I had to have my back reconstructed or I would have lost my legs- so I know something about eating the floor- before and after the knife. Look, just take care of yourself.

And stop playing with matches in California. They do have regulations, you know. . Just hope you guys are okay.

As far as being confused, I'm trying to build a case to get rid of this president and I think impeachment would be a good place to start turning the tide against the abuses of government- and more importantly the sponsors. It's turning against everything we've earned and the border was the last straw for me. People need to hear why it is there and understand that it is putting the gun to our heads by opening it up.

We've been putting up with this BS way to long. This guy pisses me off- for good reason (unless you disagree)- he's dangerous where he is and there is good reason to be afraid what his moronic agenda might do to us. Really soon.

Stupid is an assassination- the world doesn't need any more Mao shrines. Suicidal is taking it to the streets or waiting for them to come to us.

So, once again, you tell me: What's the most civilized way of doing that NOW? Our congress people have no backbone without us, so where are we? If you aren't behind anything, then what are you doing?
    Last edited by Skennar; 08-01-2014 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Added sponsors

Bump.

The president needs to be investigated now. I will tell you more as to why in a moment but let me explain how:

Vote in a congress that does not support him. Vote OUT any democrat and Republican who has been voting FOR his measures in the last few months. Then nag your congress person until this man is investigated for high crimes and then quickly kick his ass out of office so he will be able to stand trial.

Now as to why.

There has been rumors as to the possibility that he has always been an "Arabian" candidate. That he is a Sunni wolf in Christian sheeps clothing.

Personally, I don't care about the religion, and I'm pretty sure Obama doesn't either but- I think it would be "interesting" if the terrorist Homeland Security should be looking for was voted into office. And the American people need to admit they may have been foolish enough to be deceived into doing so and get with the program. Personally, I think he is a globalist plant who is a polished liar, but ...

I've got a feeling about this. I buzzed over to a site I hadn't been in a while- but this is adding up. The sequence of events and now this and the next video is what is pushing me over.

I know of congress people who are the sense of "something is terribly wrong here." They need a little help from us and also need to find out if there is not a case of "Clear and Present Danger" as well.
    Last edited by Skennar; 10-06-2014 at 10:26 AM.

Per the above ^^^

I think we need to step beyond criticism and begin to establish grounds. I don't think they have far to go and all they need for impeachment is to establish that the president is working outside of his authority. But i'm thinking they may also not stop there and get him to a place where he can also be put on trial.

Is POTUS the pivot man in a hurried attempt to create a new world order?

I know an old conspiracy theory, oh really. Let me count the ways.

POTUS is enabling the creation of a caliphate in the Middle East by doing virtually nothing to stop it. Airwar my butt a few pin point air strikes here and there.

Russia and Islamic extremists are close to dividing and conquering Europe while political correctness makes the Europians afraid of their own shadow. The POTUS silently watches in antispation and high hopes.

NATO and the UN are virtually powerless to do anything even if they wanted to.

POTUS tries to falsely minimize the possibility of a pandemic with nonchalant rhetoric.

The possibility of mushroom clouds in the Middle East increases daily. The Isralis have both keys ready to turn and a finger on the button. They won't be the losers this time despite the interference of POTUS.

POTUS is trying to implode the country from within with his pen, phone, the economy and illegal immigration.

There's a new big government scandal and cover up weekly sometimes daily.

That's just a partial list of the crap that can't be coincidental.

Are you sure this president isn't a Manchurian Candidate? One could easily come to that conclusion.

Where's TicToc I'm sure he has the correct answers? At a radical left cocktail party arm in arm with Fauxchontis.
    Last edited by tucker; 10-08-2014 at 10:39 AM.
    RUSSIANS!

Crybaby Chucky!
    Nothingness Nancy!
    Fried Rice!
    Auntie Maxine!
    Comey!

^^^ I'm not sure all your claims are well founded.

I have it on good authority that Obama is reigniting his hashtag campaign to stop ISIS and Ebola, this time with extra vigor.

I'll say this... every time he says, "Pockeyston" or "ISIL" or slams the Israelis, I'm reminded of his religious upbringing.

Remember, ISIS is neither a state or Islamic.