Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Impeach President Obama

^^^ Ok, I exaggerated a little bit.

Obambi isn't a Manchurian Candidate he's a subpar law professor, average community organizer, dirt bag Chicago politican and a awful president. Dreams of his father and a early life madrasa f*cked up his dope early on.

TicToc really isn't hitting the cocktail circuit with Liz Warren he still has the scissors and paste in his hand.

Just trying to liven things up a little bit.

I like it when everybody is a little bit short tempered.
    Last edited by tucker; 10-09-2014 at 10:20 AM.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    ^^^ I'm not sure all your claims are well founded.

I have it on good authority that Obama is reigniting his hashtag campaign to stop ISIS and Ebola, this time with extra vigor.

I'll say this... every time he says, "Pockeyston" or "ISIL" or slams the Israelis, I'm reminded of his religious upbringing.

Remember, ISIS is neither a state or Islamic.
    Watch out for those hashtags. And Kerry calls them ISIL too. See vid

But yeah. This isn't a war against ISIS, it's a plan to get an oil advantage. It's a war where we bomb with politics. Me? This is STILL about getting rid of Assad. Moreover, it's an excuse to get us further involved if we need to:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/08/world/meast/isis-threat/

And they don't care who gets killed in the process. And "silence" from the Russians can be ... mixed ... news. This is the same mission set up differently.

Agenda crap, image and politic$$$. Obama doesn't give a damn otherwise.

My advice (again): Don't go after him over this alone- go with the Laundry List.
    Last edited by Skennar; 10-09-2014 at 10:07 AM. Reason: sdf
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

Money could be, might be the major motivation. Ideology, religion, power, control are also major motivations. They work in unison there's a need to go after all of them. The problem is politicians, MSM and most people can only concentrate on one thing at a time. All three have awful short term memory.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Bump.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2560750
    As promised, President Obama is using executive actions to impose gun control on the nation, targeting the top-selling rifle in the country, the AR-15 style semi-automatic, with a ban on one of the most-used AR bullets by sportsmen and target shooters.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives this month revealed that it is proposing to put the ban on 5.56 mm ammo on a fast track, immediately driving up the price of the bullets and prompting retailers, including the huge outdoors company Cabela's, to urge sportsmen to urge Congress to stop the president.
    Let me put it to you this way. If we allow this ahole to ignore the constitution with EOs- we don't deserve the freedom it provides. This congress has more than enough "ammunition" to fix this menace.

Let me put it another way: Obama is protected by a platoon of armed heavies and a Marine battalion only minutes away. Many of these gun banning liberal aholes tromp around with their self-righteous agenda with at least one armed bodyguard and often carry themselves.

Now let me tell you where Obama would stand on this issue if he was like one of us, didn't have all his protection and he and his wife and daughters were dropped off in some parts of america where they don't buy their guns from a store.
    Last edited by Skennar; 02-27-2015 at 07:25 AM. Reason: sy it better

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Is POTUS the pivot man in a hurried attempt to create a new world order?

I know an old conspiracy theory, oh really. Let me count the ways.

POTUS is enabling the creation of a caliphate in the Middle East by doing virtually nothing to stop it. Airwar my butt a few pin point air strikes here and there.

Russia and Islamic extremists are close to dividing and conquering Europe while political correctness makes the Europians afraid of their own shadow. The POTUS silently watches in antispation and high hopes.

NATO and the UN are virtually powerless to do anything even if they wanted to.

POTUS tries to falsely minimize the possibility of a pandemic with nonchalant rhetoric.

The possibility of mushroom clouds in the Middle East increases daily. The Isralis have both keys ready to turn and a finger on the button. They won't be the losers this time despite the interference of POTUS.

POTUS is trying to implode the country from within with his pen, phone, the economy and illegal immigration.

There's a new big government scandal and cover up weekly sometimes daily.

That's just a partial list of the crap that can't be coincidental.

Are you sure this president isn't a Manchurian Candidate?
    And the beat goes on.
    Last edited by thewanderer; 02-27-2015 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Correct quote marks

Money could be, might be the major motivation. Ideology, religion, power, control are also major motivations. They work in unison there's a need to go after all of them. The problem is politicians, MSM and most people can only concentrate on one thing at a time. All three have awful short term memory.
    Pretty much sums it up.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Very simple question:

Does the Commander-in-Chief know what is going on?
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...resident-assad
    From the first sudden, and quite dramatic, appearance of the fanatical Islamic group known as ISIS which was largely unheard of until a year ago, on the world's stage and which promptly replaced the worn out and tired al Qaeda as the world's terrorist bogeyman, we suggested that the "straight to beheading YouTube clip" purpose behind the Saudi Arabia-funded Islamic State was a simple one: use the Jihadists as the vehicle of choice to achieve a political goal: depose of Syria's president Assad, who for years has stood in the way of a critical Qatari natural gas pipeline, one which could dethrone Russia as Europe's dominant - and belligerent - source of energy, reaching an interim climax with the unsuccessful Mediterranean Sea military build up of 2013, which nearly resulted in quasi-world war.

But it's one thing to speculate; it's something entirely different to have hard proof.

That may all have changed now when a declassified secret US government document obtained by the public interest law firm, Judicial Watch, shows that Western governments deliberately allied with al-Qaeda and other Islamist extremist groups to topple Syrian dictator Bashir al-Assad.

According to investigative reporter Nafeez Ahmed in Medium, the "leaked document reveals that in coordination with the Gulf states and Turkey, the West intentionally sponsored violent Islamist groups to destabilize Assad, despite anticipating that doing so could lead to the emergence of an ‘Islamic State’ in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

According to the newly declassified US document, the Pentagon foresaw the likely rise of the ‘Islamic State’ as a direct consequence of the strategy, but described this outcome as a strategic opportunity to “isolate the Syrian regime.”

And not just that: as we reported last week, now that ISIS is running around the middle east, cutting people's heads of in 1080p quality and Hollywood-quality (perhaps literally) video, the US has a credible justification to sell billions worth of modern, sophisticated weapons in the region in order to "modernize" and "replenish" the weapons of such US allies as Saudi Arabia, Israel and Iraq.
    Because the people wanted you to stay the h*ll out of Syria and the Russians made an a$$ out of you, you aided and abetted a fabricated "enemy" to do your dirty work. You're the f*kking lawyer here: Do you even know what that means?

If you didn't know what is going on, then you shouldn't be in charge anyhow- but I'm betting you at least set it in motion. Basstard.
    Last edited by Skennar; 05-25-2015 at 09:54 AM.

^ Obama and his advisors knew exactly what was going on every step of the way - they helped orchestrate this nightmare. The goal was to hurt Putin via his economy.
    System Specifications

This is how we unseat and/or prosecute this president, but this one makes me do a double take- because this guy has done or hasn't done 2 things ... but here is what needs to be said:
    http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/01/...nd-terrifying/
    U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz has told a conservative conference that President Barack Obama is lawless, providing the right wing rhetoric that makes him so popular in his home state.

The conservative Republican laid out his reasoning for why he thinks the president is “dangerous and terrifying.”

According to the Statesman, Cruz also slammed Obama for what he referred to as a pattern of “lawlessness on a breathtaking scale.”

“We are a nation of laws and not men,” Cruz was additionally quoted as saying by the website. “If we had a system where a president can pick and choose what laws to follow at utter whim … that is seriously dangerous.”

....etc.
    I agree- but here is what is troubling about the source:
    1. He voted for the TPA. WHY WOULD YOU GIVE OBAMA THIS AUTHORITY IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE THIS?
    2. If he is so lawless, why don't you get a pair and get some CONSTITUTIONAL law to get rid of him?

But I'm going to grant him a pass for 1. bringing up the discussion and 2. consider that this might be a fishing expedition.

Look, you can find impeachable reasons and the arguments in this thread and more on your own. Screw the race card- we're talking about the freedom of the children of all races here. What needs to happen is the following:

- We need to talk about Obama for what he is- a fraud and a criminal with a very unconstitutional agenda of his own.
    - If Cruz is fishing, he is fishing for a popular backstop- a ground-swell of support. Face it people, our politicians need help to pull this off- especially in a system capable of blackmail and murder.
    - Constituents need to deal with their congress people and let them know. They may have to make a deal with some because....
    - I can tell you that congressmen are going to have to either fess up to whatever is blackmailing them and/or have it uncovered for them. This is a criminal we are talking about- and this is how he would roll. THAT EVIDENCE ALONE- EVEN TESTIMONIAL- WOULD GO A LONG WAY TO GETTING THIS DANGEROUS PRESIDENT AND HIS CREW FIRED.
    - So this is going to require a lot of courage, understanding and even forgiveness among the congressional politicians and the public. But it has to happen.
    - A list of formal charges have to be gathered and submitted to the DOJ as grounds for impeachment and further prosecution.
    - If Loretta Lynch doesn't like it, congress has the right to remove authority from the DOJ, authorize an independent prosecutor and put her on the impeachment list along with all the other cronies that are accessories. Oh yes- they DO have that kind of power.
    - And oh yeah, a clear and present danger can expedite things VERY quickly. This man is it and the knife is under the table where the system and the press they own hides it.

We just need more and more people to kick the table over and get this done.
    Last edited by Skennar; 06-09-2015 at 10:01 AM.

I'm adding sponsoring Islamic refugees = terrorism to the list of Obama's impeachable offenses. Members of the American public are now dying because of this president, his policies and his agenda.

Let me be be clear about what impeachment is: IT IS OUR ONLY CIVILIZED DEFENSE AGAINST GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WHO ABUSE AND/OR EXCEED THE POWERS OF THEIR OFFICE! Crime and treason are for the criminal justice system.

Impeachment has always been and is the power we have to kick their ass out before they can do any more damage.

Let's look at some facts:

- The San Bernadino shooter Tashfeen Malik was admitted into the country under this administration after supposedly being vetted. Obama dam well KNOWS "vetting" has far less of a chance to work on "refugees" that may actually know this. With relations supposedly "great" between us and Saudi Arabia, how the hell do you think it will work with Syria?

- THIS president is AIDING AND ABETTING TERRORISM by using OUR TAX MONEY to bring in refugees from an area that has NO resources to vet with BUT HAS PLENTY OF VIOLENCE AND EXCUSE TO COMMIT IT. Tell me how our religions will work here for many of them any better than they did in Lebanon. The true body count is still TBD, but we can get him out ASAP before he can grow it more. He has given YOU no voice or choice with this action.

- This has proved that more laws for gun control WON'T work. All they do is make honest people victim fodder to those who just don't give a shit about them. The president's agenda RESTRICTS ONLY THE LAW-ABIDING PUBLIC and will leave them defenseless against whatever criminal or terrorist action that comes along. Dammit! After the war on drugs, tell me how this war on weapons will work for ya!?

I have warned people over and over again that we NEEDED to impeach this president. The people should be appalled that their representatives- closer to the president than we are and sworn to uphold the constitution- have let this go on for TOO long.

A congress with their heads up their butts sits idly by doing nothing to change a dam thing.

All of them should be voted out of office.

The do nothing republican led congress is a huge disappointment.
    Yep. Make amends before it's too late.
    Last edited by Skennar; 12-06-2015 at 11:45 AM. Reason: fixes

^ It really doesn't matter. Just time - they don't need to illegally bring trained fighters over here. In a span of about 10 years they can recruit them from within, train them, equip them and another disaster unfolds.

It's already here, the prevention train left the station about 40 years ago. Numbers increase within the Islamic ideology, then they warp the 15-25% that are susceptible to the insanity and we have US domestic terrorism events. It's just starting, now they'll show their hand over here in the US - far too late to stop now.

It only takes a couple of hate spewing clerics, they've arrested a few of them - proves they're here - will never arrest them all.
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    ^ It really doesn't matter. Just time - they don't need to illegally bring trained fighters over here. In a span of about 10 years they can recruit them from within, train them, equip them and another disaster unfolds.

It's already here, the prevention train left the station about 40 years ago. Numbers increase within the Islamic ideology, then they warp the 15-25% that are susceptible to the insanity and we have US domestic terrorism events. It's just starting, now they'll show their hand over here in the US - far too late to stop now.

It only takes a couple of hate spewing clerics, they've arrested a few of them - proves they're here - will never arrest them all.
    Think about the precedence this sets- not just for this president but for those to come. When race and sex are used as an excuses to be more important than justice, there is none for anybody.

I'm sorry, but what I'm more afraid of now is that I might to have to "incapacitate" someone stone cold dead because of this SOB's agenda. I will try to do the best I can, but I'm sure that defending ourselves will be used to label us as those right wing Christian terrorists they've been pimping for years.

And we could have stopped it ....

Quote Originally Posted by Skennar View Post
    Think about the precedence this sets- not just for this president but for those to come. When race and sex are used as an excuses to be more important than justice, there is none for anybody.

I'm sorry, but what I'm more afraid of now is that I might to have to "incapacitate" someone stone cold dead because of this SOB's agenda. I will try to do the best I can, but I'm sure that defending ourselves will be used to label us as those right wing Christian terrorists they've been pimping for years.

And we could have stopped it ....
    Don't be sorry be safe dead is a terminal condition. Shoot straight and when you make the decision be quick about it. I go to the range at least once a week. I don't shoot circles I shoot silhouettes 21 feet and in. Most fatal shootings happen close in. At 67 the hands aren't quite as steady and the eye sight not quite as sharp but I can still hit the target consistently.

I've never had occasion to stage my weapon so far. I like that way. That could change I hope not but it could. I hate violence.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

^^ Agreed with you both. Don't want to ever be faced with a situation where lethal force is the only survivable option. Today's world is pretty scary - why one of my three dogs is a trained K9. Familiarity with tactical equipment is an absolute must. That's why I chose a 1911A1 and pair of pump shotguns - lifelong familiarity with them.
    System Specifications

^^ I started walking away from trouble and fights right after I was discharged from the Marine Corps. Sick and tired of fighting. The dam thing is sometimes you can't walk away. It's those times I worry about the most. Murder of helpless people is one of the things I won't walk away from. But you have to make awfully sure what you're seeing is what you think it is or you could easily end up in jail for a long long time.
    Last edited by tucker; 12-07-2015 at 08:51 PM.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin