AMD Needs Your Help: Catalyst Driver Special Submission Form

Hello everyone,

As we continue to improve our Catalyst Driver suite, we kindly ask you to help us by submitting any issues or bugs you have experienced with our drivers by using the special form below. We value your feedback and intend to use it to make our Catalyst Drivers better.

This form (which closes on September 12th) is different from the standard “Issue Reporting Form” we normally use; therefore I ask that you use this form even if you already submitted to another form in the past. For the next seven days we are making an effort to increase the number of reports we receive to create a “bible” of bugs encountered by our customers.

To access the form simply click here

Thank you in advance everyone!
    Sam
    Community Manager, Enthusiast and Component Channel Communications
    Official AMD Representative

Re: AMD Needs Your Help: Catalyst Driver Special Submission Form

I have not ran into any issues with the latest versions as of yet, it's been a while since I have had any notable problems to be honest. Over the next few days though, I will be doing some gaming, streaming, and benchmarking. So if anything creeps up, I will be sure to drop it in that form.

My Hardware Review Blog - A place for me to share my reviews and thoughts on the hardware that I use and the games that I play.

Other hardware: Seagate 600 Series 240GB SSD OS/Boot Drive - Various WD Black & Seagate HDDs - Cooler Master HAF 932

I have had some crossfire performance/visual issues in alpha/beta games (project cars, assetto corsa, etc) but nothing in the games I play that are officially released)

some gaming evolved features are pretty buggy for me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabkicks View Post
    I have had some crossfire performance/visual issues in alpha/beta games (project cars, assetto corsa, etc) but nothing in the games I play that are officially released)

some gaming evolved features are pretty buggy for me as well.
    Hi Gabkicks,

Please use the special form to report the crossfire performance issues as well as the gaming evolved bugs you've mentioned. Thank you!
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by StriderTR View Post
    I have not ran into any issues with the latest versions as of yet, it's been a while since I have had any notable problems to be honest. Over the next few days though, I will be doing some gaming, streaming, and benchmarking. So if anything creeps up, I will be sure to drop it in that form.

Hi StriderTR,

Please do
    Sam