Thread: Hey Mmettin...

Hey Mmettin...

Looks like I'll see you in about 4 months

haha, just messing with you buddy...but on a side note, now that HFM.NET no longer worksw ith the latest client, is there any other option for having folding pause automatically when certain programs (like games) are launched?

Re: Hey Mmettin...

Quote Originally Posted by OddGaffer View Post

haha, just messing with you buddy...but on a side note, now that HFM.NET no longer worksw ith the latest client, is there any other option for having folding pause automatically when certain programs (like games) are launched?
    With the new Fah clients, unfortunately no way of pausing in order to game.

Believe me, I have been looking so has O-Dog

Thanks so much, hadn't seen that. I'll check it out now. I could have sword HFM was the one with the option in the preferences to create a list of exe's to pause folding when run...guess not.
    Last edited by OddGaffer; 09-11-2014 at 01:30 PM.

Yea, i really miss the old GPU tracker program with its game detection feature. As the temperatures drop I'll be looking to bring the 290X's back on line and this will become an issue again :\

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

my problem isnt so much pausing, cause once i start playing i notice right away if i'm still folding, my problem is remembering to resume after i'm done...left it paused all night last night because i didnt think about it. :/

Quote Originally Posted by OddGaffer View Post
    my problem isnt so much pausing, cause once i start playing i notice right away if i'm still folding, my problem is remembering to resume after i'm done...left it paused all night last night because i didnt think about it. :/
    Yea, thats the other problem, but my system tends to hard lock if I start gaming without shutting F@H down, which is pretty frustrating.

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present