Lightbulb how to become a member of the frogs !?

i have played with you guys and girls i have had a blast and i'm very interested in becoming a member please get back to me when you can thanks everyone

Re: how to become a member of the frogs !?

^^nice, thanks.

In general we tend to reserve the right to grant someone official forum FF status to people who have posted a little bit in the forums and have played with us consistently for a little while. Of course it goes with out saying that you don't need to be a "member" to game. Come play and get to know the group

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

East Stroudsburg, PA (The Pocono Mountains)

I've been around for about a year, mostly watching podcasts and Youtube videos, also interested in gaming with everyone. I keep hearing about Fragging Frogs, and think "I gotta get in on this gaming action". I spend a lot of time here on the site as well but don't post enough. Anyway gonna try to join you fella's in a game or two, see what it's all about /me looks to see if anyone is gaming tonight!
    i7 5820k 4.2Ghz | 32GB DDR4 2400 XMP | MSI X99A SLI Plus | MSI GTX 980 | Samsung 950 PRO M.2 512GB | 256GB Sanforce SSD | Toshiba 3TB HDD | Rosewill Stryker M | Corsair H55 | Noctua 120mm x2 | LG 25" Ultrawide IPS 60hz

Quote Originally Posted by Abakan View Post
    I've been around for about a year, mostly watching podcasts and Youtube videos, also interested in gaming with everyone. I keep hearing about Fragging Frogs, and think "I gotta get in on this gaming action". I spend a lot of time here on the site as well but don't post enough. Anyway gonna try to join you fella's in a game or two, see what it's all about /me looks to see if anyone is gaming tonight!
    People are playing, check us out on Teamspeak

East Stroudsburg, PA (The Pocono Mountains)

I crashed early yesterday, was a long day (nephew's birthday), but I have all day today to game. You guys are very nice and welcoming, we've had some good BF3 and BF4 games so far today Hope to see more people on TS today.
    i7 5820k 4.2Ghz | 32GB DDR4 2400 XMP | MSI X99A SLI Plus | MSI GTX 980 | Samsung 950 PRO M.2 512GB | 256GB Sanforce SSD | Toshiba 3TB HDD | Rosewill Stryker M | Corsair H55 | Noctua 120mm x2 | LG 25" Ultrawide IPS 60hz

thanks everyone for the reply's

Very fun group of guys to game with Ive been so busy lately I haven't had time to game with you guys But im hoping to become a Frog one day to carry the prestige of the name lmao :P