Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scrim

Scrim

I would like to arrange a scrim night between [FF] and [dG], just a friendly night of gaming. Think on it and I will bring it up to my own clan and we can work out the details later. We can use the [dG] server and it can be set to a password which will make it an unranked server which means none of the stats will be recorded. Let me know.

Re: Scrim

moved from OT to here.

although im not opposed to the idea.......(i don't really care who im shooting in bf4) you realize the frogs aren't a competitive group right? in fact i don't think we have ever done an organized competitive match scrimmage or otherwise against any other group.

we do have some skilled players......but if your looking to "gain" something useful from this ie: experience you would be better served going up against a group that has actually done a competitive match.

not saying we are push overs or can't win.......just we have never even attempted this.

Just a friendly match, no expectations of anything other than a night of fun. Our group is not competitive either, we have scrimmed about three times since BF4 was released.

I'm with modru. If the expectation is to make a bit of an event out of it, have [FF] on one side and [dG] on the other, I don't see why we couldn't do that. If you're actually scrimming us expecting to hone tactics, well... we're not really a "team" as much as a bunch of random schlubs who like gaming together

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

I'll take you all on, GRRRRRRR!!!!!

lol Ribbit

I like playing against friends, it's always fun to hear reactions of anger in the greatest friendliest ways.

I'm okay with this match.

I like being a Random Schlub

We aren't trying to hone skills or tactics. You all have a good group of people just like we do, like I said it would be just for fun let me know if/how many of you would be interested and I'll start setting it up with our group.

Quote Originally Posted by Activate: AMD View Post
    If you're actually scrimming us expecting to hone tactics, well... we're not really a "team" as much as a bunch of random schlubs who like gaming together
    That pretty much sums us up I don't have a problem hanging out on your server for a night.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

sounds good to me.

If you all are up for it let me know how many plan on being there on a Sunday evening, we may have to balance by some of yours playing with us or some of ours playing with you. and if it is too far unbalanced we could do a scrim with a random team selection. Like I have tried to explain, this is just a friendly get together, no competitive agenda.

Do you have a specific date in mind? I think we can use this thread to keep track of who is going to participate once we set up a date. Judging from the previous replies here I'm guessing we could get at least 8-10.

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

Share the frag rounds

Quote Originally Posted by RatzKlaw View Post
    Share the frag rounds
    this guy is a priority target for your team. hes incredibly annoying.