I have a problem wiz my inkjet printer "Brother mfc-j430w, anyone help ?

guys i didnt use my printer for like 8 months, and when i wanted to use it again tonight, i found it does not print normal
    i scanned the printed test print paper to show it to u guys hopping to find someone tells me whats wrong and if i can solve it

here is the scaned test print paper
    http://prntscr.com/4upmom

Can anyone tell me whats wrong ?

Re: I have a problem wiz my inkjet printer "Brother mfc-j430w, anyone help ?

first thing i would try is to run the printhead cleaning process.

ud

ya i did run the cleaning progress couple of times, also i kept printing more papers in hope of warm it up or something like that

could be some the ink cartridges have gone bad. by running the quality check multiple times, is there any improvement? black looks to be the suspect.

just guessing here.

ud

I would guess that the print cartridges need to be replaced. The ink has dried up or dried in the small channels where it comes out. Check eBay for cartridges you can get 10 or more for the same price as 1 at the office supply store.
    Gaming and Occasional Mining Rig: Rampage IV black, Watercooled 4930k, Water Cooled - Triple 290X. DarkPower Pro 1200. Crammed into a Fractal Design XLR2.

UrubuDark in Origin

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
    I would guess that the print cartridges need to be replaced. The ink has dried up or dried in the small channels where it comes out. Check eBay for cartridges you can get 10 or more for the same price as 1 at the office supply store.
    Yeah, just be careful with Ebay and do a little bit of research on your printer first. Some printers don't accept third-party ink cartridges, and even if that's not the issue dodgy ones can cause problems to my knowledge.
    My username is "Gaveroid" on both Steam and Origin. Feel free to send me a friend request and we can play some games together! Also, why don't you check out my website while you're at it, listed below?

http://www.Gaveroid.com

thanks guys, u all was very helpful to me, i will replace the cartridges, thanks for ur time all